The Genie is going to grant you your 3 wishes, what are they?

Blondie 2008/08/17 22:48:09
Genie, I wish for.....
Genie, grant me my wishes....
Now rub the lamp and make your wishes.... :)

• Mypupshakers 2008/08/18 20:41:38 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Mypupshakers
    +6
    1.Please give me endless wishes!
    2. First and most important, No children ever be sick or suffer!
    3. Good health to all!
    4.talk to loved ones in heaven when ever you want!
    5.All child molesters, suffer and poof be gone!
    6.no more mean asswholes in the world!
    7.Dieing to be fun and always feel good, go out with a bang!
    8.everyone would own a dancing pickle! child molesters suffer poof 6 asswholes world 
<br>7. Nobama!
<br>8.dancing pickle

be famous........ duh!

• Aubrey Ash 2014/09/22 21:03:39 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Aubrey Ash
    I wish I had a golden magical wishing notebook to write my wishes so they can come true in 1 minute. I wish that I'd finish school. I wish that my two wishes would come true tonight
  • Jenny Marsh 2014/08/31 23:14:22
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Jenny Marsh
    I wish that I could fly and lose 15 lbs and be slimmer
  • Carla Lobos Santos 2014/06/28 18:56:07
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Carla Lobos Santos
    1. that my family have a way to pay the rent and light bill.
    2. for me to win the freelotto 10 million before the end of this or next month.
    3. for me to have a car for my family to get back and forth to work.
  • sweetheart1415 2014/05/22 23:39:29
    Genie, I wish for.....
    sweetheart1415
    I wish that I can that I can lose 120 pounds I wish that I can have the thigh gap I wish that my family could stop struggling I wish that I would get sign to a modeling agency I wish that a boy would finally ask me out I wish that my moms leg stops hurting and that she will feel better I wish that my brother wasn't sick anymore and I wish my family was together and happy
  • Jazzy 2014/02/08 04:24:39
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Jazzy
    I wish that I can go into books movies and tv shows and stuff at night just before I go to sleep by saying the name of it three times and not say another word until I fall asleep then I'll wake up ten seconds later I'll wake up in a privet place near where the book/movie starts and I have http://www.polyvore.com/cloth... http://www.polyvore.com/cloth... http://www.polyvore.com/stuff... http://www.polyvore.com/cloth...
    http://www.polyvore.com/cloth...
    http://www.polyvore.com/cloth...
    . All the clothes bags and stuff goes into the green bag and pink suitcase in part one and I have to make an outfit on what I'm wearing when I wake up in the other world on that day before I go to bed.
    when I wake up and it's privet so I can get changed if I want to. The green bag and the suitcase with everything in it is lying right next to me. I look like to others and all the clothes and stuff look cool and cute an me/her and all the clothes and shoes and stuff fit. When I fall asleep after the book/movie has finished I wake up at 6:30 am in my own house and nobody noticed I had been gone. I wish it to not be a dream I wish it to be just as real as our daily life. And if I want to update or take away or add something's in the bag I go to polyvore edit it publish it and it wi...

http://www.polyvore.com/cloth...
    http://www.polyvore.com/cloth...
    when I wake up and it's privet so I can get changed if I want to. The green bag and the suitcase with everything in it is lying right next to me. I look like wake world bed wake privet changed green bag suitcase lying to others and all the clothes and stuff look cool and cute an me/her and all the clothes and shoes and stuff fit. When I fall asleep after the book/movie has finished I wake up at 6:30 am in my own house and nobody noticed I had been gone. I wish it to not be a dream I wish it to be just as real as our daily life. And if I want to update or take away or add something's in the bag I go to polyvore edit it publish it and it will change and add or take away what I edited. I get ten minutes to organise my stuff and have free wifi and then start the movie. When ever I go back to my world I am wearing the clothes I disappeared in. And all the clothes and stuff fit other people and I'm as big as the girls in a secret life of a mermaid. I when go home if I want to take something home I put it in one of the bags and but it on my back falling asleep. When I wake up in the other world I can hear without hearing aids I can see really well and I have two legs and I'm not wearing my back brace

2. I wish to be able to grant wishes by saying granted in my head and I am a spell caster and all the and all the spells I cast work and I can create my own spells that work for anyone.

3. I wish that I will get 2 e-maisl that say that my wishes was granted and I can start a website where I can grant other peoples wishes and another website that has all the spells known and unknown to man that I can cast for people and I will never get cought by my family
  • Nathan Meersman 2014/01/13 01:45:50
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Nathan Meersman
    I wish for a Guilmon with digivice and all of the cards and that's all.
  • Daniel Bonar 2013/12/11 01:10:03 (edited)
    Daniel Bonar
    I wish for a Guilmon with digivice and all of the cards and my older brother will have a Tierriermon with digivice and all of the cards and Shelby Harris will have a Rennamon with digivice and all of the cards and Morgan Harris will have an Augumon with digivice and all of the cards and while they are in our bedrooms they will wake us up and Dats will force us to join them and when we do we will be sent to Japan when we will have our very own Dorms and while in training we will have our uniforms on and for lunch/dinner we will have a whole buffet of foods from all over the world and we will fight 1-5evil/wild digimon per day, I also want the four of us to be able to do air, water, earth, fire, blood, lightning, and metal bending, and I also want all of the beyblades in the world to be able to have there power just like in the cartoons but my LightningL-Drago will be the only LightningL-Drago ever made!!!!!!! And try to make it come true before Christmas!!!!!!!!
  • Daniel ... Daniel ... 2013/12/11 01:13:12
    Daniel Bonar
    Also make this wish come true fast please I will be soooooo happy!!!!!!
  • Daniel ... Daniel ... 2013/12/12 00:36:02
    Daniel Bonar
    also email me if you can grant my wish before Christmas at bonarmilan4@aol.com!!!!!!!!!
  • quyen 2013/08/13 16:57:31
    Genie, I wish for.....
    quyen
    1 magical typewriter
    2 lot of candy
    3 i could wacht netflix in tv
  • loveeee 2013/07/29 20:32:27
    Genie, I wish for.....
    loveeee
    1. long hair to my butt
    2. be rich
    3. light green eyes
  • justin green 2013/07/13 21:14:30
    Genie, I wish for.....
    justin green
    if i could have any three wishes it would be to become a pure-blooded saiyan warrior,to become immortal with a unlimited healing ablities and a unlimited arsenal of psychic abilites and techniques.
  • Mathias 2013/07/08 01:06:36 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Mathias
    1. I wish I can shapeshifter into anything I want to at anytime

2. I wish I am an extremely flexible gymnast

3. I wish that these wishes come true now please and thanks
  • Bretton palen 2013/01/08 01:21:55 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Bretton palen
    1. i wish i were a girl with big boobs and long hair
    2.i wish my family cat onyx could turn people into cats by biting or scratching them
    3. i wish my sister was a boy
  • Trevor Young 2012/08/18 02:29:02
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Trevor Young
    Genie, I have three wishes one of them is really long. my first wish is that my friends and my sister, tatum's friends and her boyfriend and my mom and dad and cousins and aunts and uncles, know how truly evil my sister tatum is towards me. 2. I wish that thoes I consider my friends on the internet, know how and why I truly love and care about them and that I never meant to hurt them.
    My third wish is that both my first and second wishes are granted overnight tonight
  • Sally Song 2012/08/05 18:27:13
    Genie, grant me my wishes....
    Sally Song
    1st wish is for endless wishes
    2nd wish is for Christopher to ask me for my number and go on a date
    3d wish is to for Comfort Keeper in Livermore to hire me as their Admin Assistant
    4th wish is to gethigher salary than the job that i'm working for now
    5th wish is to have alot of money in my bank
    6th wish is to have my own house
    7th wish is to buy a new car
    8th wish is to win the jackpot of moe than a million dollars
    9th wish is to give back to the Lord
    10th wish is have a successful career and happiness
  • amie 2012/07/27 23:18:58
    Genie, I wish for.....
    amie
    1.give me endless wishes please
    2.make my mom out of nowhere as do u wanna get a training bra n public ( contact me and ill tell you why )
    3.make me have endlesss wishes
    4.make me have the power to heal
    5.make merecedes turn into a mermaid when she touches water
    6.make my wish come true when i say it outload in the mirror
    7.make me have the power to heal,boil,and control water and make me see a vision saying that i can now use my power
  • heather 2012/07/20 15:00:07
    Genie, I wish for.....
    heather
    genie i wish i could marry sage date the ronin warrior of halo i wish i was a mother i wish i rich
  • levi.blake.54 2012/07/15 04:02:49
    Genie, I wish for.....
    levi.blake.54
    to have bella thorne from shake it up date me
    have mario party 2 and 3 appear under my pillow tomorrow when i wake up
    to have pikachu's final smash to be the super inner sakura
  • connie woiak 2012/05/11 00:18:12
    Genie, I wish for.....
    connie woiak
    genie i wish for 1 billion dollars live in a nice house have a really nice car
  • Donald 2011/10/06 01:43:43
    Donald
    my wish #1 is Beth would be the very best friend ive ever had in my life and would follow me every place i go and hold me,love me like no one has before.
  • aspen 2011/05/03 23:38:08
    Genie, I wish for.....
    aspen
    1.I wish for a boyfriend 2.unlimited wishes 3. I wish that I was super sexy 4.I wish that I can read minds 5. I wish that i can speak italian plx plx plx plx plx make my wishes come true!!!!!!
  • JAMES MCROY 2010/07/16 23:04:52
    Genie, grant me my wishes....
    JAMES MCROY
    +1
    WISH 1 PLEASE LET NO ONE EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY WEIGHT EVER
    WISH 2 PLEASE GIVE ME ENDLESS WISHES
    WISH 3 PLEASE GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO STOP TIME
    WISH 4 PLEASE GIVE ME UNLIMTED MONEY
    WISH 5 PLEASE SLOW DOWN MY METABOLISUM
  • MagicStarMizuki33 2010/02/16 09:31:52
    Genie, grant me my wishes....
    MagicStarMizuki33
    +4
    THIS IS I,CATHERINE SORTONES RICAFORT AND THESER ARE MY IMPOSSIBLE WISHES THAT I WANTED TO COME TRUE ON MARCH 16,2010 AT 12:00AM ON THE PACIFIC TIME ZONE(US) FOR DALY CITY,CALIFORNIA ARE:

1) I wished that I have unlimited superpowers,magic powers,psychic abilities,psychic powers,unlimited powers to grant any of my own unlimited wishes and unlimited Fighting powers of chi,martial supremacy,mirror-image,weapon creation,weapon tinkering,unique weapon,holy gift,combat sense, Illusionary powers of animate image,illusion casting,illusory invisibility,illusory duplication,image generation,solid images,tatoo,Life control powers of animal control,biophysical control,healing,regeneration,... Transformation-Others,emotion control,exorcism,fear-induced... reincarnation,hostile field,hypnotic control,invisibility-Others,m... elimination,mind control,puppetry,possession,m... alteration,soul purification,spirit control,spirit storage,summoning,teleport-ot... control,distance healing, Magic Powers of abjuration,alchemy,alternatio... supremacy,conjuration, telepathy-limited,dimensional pocket,divinations of enchanted eye,dual persona,foretelling,apparitio... of charm,emotion control,forgetfulness,mesmeri... item,life protection,magic absorption,magic control,magic creation,magic domination,ph...

1) I wished that I have unlimited superpowers,magic powers,psychic abilities,psychic powers,unlimited powers to grant any of my own unlimited wishes and unlimited Fighting powers of chi,martial supremacy,mirror-image,weapon creation,weapon tinkering,unique weapon,holy gift,combat sense, Illusionary powers of animate image,illusion casting,illusory invisibility,illusory duplication,image generation,solid images,tatoo,Life control powers of animal control,biophysical control,healing,regeneration,... Transformation-Others,emotion control,exorcism,fear-induced... reincarnation,hostile field,hypnotic control,invisibility-Others,m... elimination,mind control,puppetry,possession,m... alteration,soul purification,spirit control,spirit storage,summoning,teleport-ot... control,distance healing, Magic Powers of abjuration,alchemy,alternatio... supremacy,conjuration, telepathy-limited,dimensional pocket,divinations of enchanted eye,dual persona,foretelling,apparitio... of charm,emotion control,forgetfulness,mesmeri... item,life protection,magic absorption,magic control,magic creation,magic domination,phantasmal,power simulation,reality alternation,Thaumaturgy,witch... control, Matter control of animation,collection,matter animation,machine animation,matter teleportation,molding,weather control, Matter Conversion powers of coloration,combustion,disinte... sizing,Matter Creation Powers of artifact creation,elemental creation,hyper-dimensional pocket,lifeform creation,mechanical creation,projectile creation, Mental Enchancements of aura,aura alternation,clairaudience,cla... control,cybernetics,inorganic... awareness,dream control,danger sense,dream travel,edetic memory,electrokinesis,empathic transmission,empathy,free spirit,hallucinations,hyrokin... hyper-invention,incarnation awareness,linguistics,memory alternation,ominiscience,phot... reflexes,photographic memory,postcognition,precogni... sensing,weapon skills,fighting skills,Scientific skills and other skills,Karmic Tap,omniversal,selection, Self-Alteration of age shift,alter ego,animal mimicry,phasing,shrinking,Psy... Abilities of automatic writing,astral projection,bilocation,clairvo... healing,mediumship,precogniti... viewing,retrocognition,scryin... perception,sixth sense,transvection, Psychic powers of veil of time,Wings of Sanguinius,force barrier,The Gate,Purgatus,Telepathic Order,Banishment,Sanctuary,Fo... of Prophesy,superpowers of super strength, super speed, invulnerability, a healing factor,flight, super hearing, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, micro-vision, Leaping great ,veil of time, Wings of Sanguinius(only me can see it),Force Barrier,Transfixing Gaze,Sanctuary,Shrouding,Spirit of the Martyr,Telepathic order,Control,Scan,Teleport,the ability to communicate and understand earthbound spirits,ghosts,faeries,spirit... and other magic creatures,ability replication,activation & deactivation,adoptive muscle memory,alchemy,body insertion,clairsentice,clairv... manipulation,electric manipulation,lectronic communication,empathic mimicry,empathy,enhance hearing,enhanced memory,enhanced strength,enhanced synesthesia,Flight,Healing,He... Touch,Illusion,induced radioactivity,intuitive aptitude,invisibility,lie detection,magnetism,memory manipulation,mental manipulation,Accelerated probability,Animal control,Danger sensing,Forcefields,Levitatio... mimicry,Plant growth,Precognition,Precognitive dreaming,Puppet master,Pyrokinesis,Rapid cell regeneration,Sound absorption,Space-time manipulation,Super speed,Technopathy,Telepathy,T... vision,Temporal rewind,Underwater breathing,time-travel,Wall crawling and ultimate powers of ForceField,Null-field,bubble,... field,reflection,ressistances... protection,electronic counter measures,abnormal sensitivity,sense artificial intelligence,death sense,aura perception,circular vision,cosmic perception,energy detection,enchanced senses,environmental awareness,genetic perception,extradimensional detection,hyper sense,life detection,magic detection,microscopic vision,penetration vision,power detection,radar sense,reality perception automatically in real life and immediately right now to come in reality because i have been wishing for all my life and when i get my wish i want it to last for eternity and i want to keep my unlimited powers to last for eternity starting on March 16,2010 at 12:00AM on the pacific time zone while I am sleeping and i would know that my this first wish of mine will come true when i feel it myself while floating up in the air on top of my bed when i am sleeping

2) After my first wish come true and keep my first wishes to last for eternity, I wished that time go backwards to the day where all of my ancestors has their identical twin known as monozygotic twins and their last name to be Tsubasa born with an extraordinary talents,extraordinary knowledge,extraordinary wisdom and extraordinary prodigy from a very ultra rich family with historic background and great heritage lineage line of royal family with extraordinary knowledge of the use of unlimited magic,superpowers,psychic powers/psychic abilities and great knowledge about every cultures in every countries inherited extraordinary knowledge,unlimited and extraordinary talents of fortune tellers with the use of a psychic pendant that can be use for dowsing and 100% accuracy in reading tarot cards,unlimited talents of sports,the use of magic,music,singer,song composer,song lyrics composer,artist,painter,break...
    actor,fashion supermodels,mangka artist,fashion designer,fortune tellers with 100%
    accuarcy in reading tarot cards,cooking chiefs,etc,all of my families,relatives and
    cousins last names are tsubasa came from a very ultra rich family with a royal family
    lineage bloodline of chinese,france,spanish,japane... and celtic inherited
    extraordinary knowledge,wisdom,beauty,prodi... and the use of unlimited
    magic,superpowers,psychic powers/psychic abilities from our ancestors with an identical twins, to have our mom name to be Karin Tsubasa born on December 25,1980 and dad name to be Hikaru Tsubasa born on October 31,1978 and i have an extraordinary prodigy,perfect,talented and wonderful identical twin know as monozyogotic twins brother name Ryuunosuke and Yuuki born on November 25,1995 inherited extraordinary and unlimited talents from our ancesors,my monozyogotic twin name Sakura and I was name as Himeko-Ayame with the last name of Tsubasa born on December 31,1999 is a direct descendant bloodline of the Song Dynasty,Joseon Dynasty,Fujiwara Clan and I am the only one who inherited every extraordinary knowledge of the use of my own unlimited magic,superpowers,psychic powers/psychic abilities,unlimited talents and I am the only one inherited extraordinary talents of unlimited magic,superpowers,psychic powers/psychic abilities from our ancestors to last for eternity starting on April 6,2010 at 12:00am in the pacific time zone(US) in daly city,CA

3) After my first and second wishes come to true for real, I wished that my mom name Karin Tsubasa and my dad name Hikaru Tsubasa came from a family of musicians that are direct descendant of royal family, we 4 identical twin know as monozygotic twins are the offspring of both our parents name Karin Tsubasa and Hikaru Tsubasa and they both named us Ryuunosuke Tsubasa and Yuuki Tsubasa born on November 25,1995,sakura tsubasa and I am Himeko-Ayame Tsubasa born on December 31,1999 that we inherited everything from our ancestors,along with my first and second wishes I am the only one that inherited extraordinary talents and unlimited magic powers,superpowers,psychic powers/psychic abilities from our ancestors to last for eternity along with my first and second wishes because i have been wishing for it all my life and when it comes true for reality, i want it to last for eternity starting on May 11,2010 at 12:00AM in the pacific time zone(US) in daly city,CA

4) after my first,second and third wish come true, I wished that my extraordinary prodigy and talented identical twin known as monozygotic twins brother name Ryuunosuke Tsubasa and Yuuki Tsubasa,my identical twin known as monozygotic twins sister name Sakura Tsubasa and I am Himeko-Ayame Tsubasa lived in a big mansion owned by our aunt and uncle in Tokyo City,Japan with our parent's friend name Johnny Hiromu Kitagawa while taking singing lesson,fashion supermodel lesson,acting lesson,voice-acting lesson,dance lesson,breakdance lesson and other lessons that our parents can afford and in 2004,we study abroad in America at Daly City,CA to continued our lessons for 4 years living with our cousin's name Marianne Naval and her family and going to Westmoor High School in 2005-2009 and us 4 identical twin known as monozygotic twins are living with our aunt and uncle's big house look-a-like mansion in Daly City,CA with our cousin name Marianne Naval & her family when we both go to Skyline College in 2009-2013 because i have been wishing it all my life for it to come and when this fourth wish of mine come true in reality, i want my first,second and third wishes to last for eternity while our cousin Marianne Naval and ber family lived us on June 15,2010 at 12:00AM in the pacific time zone (US) for Daly City,CA
  • KellyAdams MagicSt... 2010/04/24 05:34:34
    KellyAdams
    +3
    Hey...I was wondering if Marianne Naval is really your cousin? I've been looking for her for a very long time! I went to school with her, does she still live in Daly City, CA?
  • PurePrincess3 2010/02/09 07:55:14
    Genie, I wish for.....
    PurePrincess3
    +1
    My wishes that I wanted to come true automatically and immediately to last for eternity are:

1)I wished that I have unlimited abilities to grant any of my own unlimited wishes and unlimited Fighting powers of chi,martial supremacy,mirror-image,weapon creation,weapon tinkering,unique weapon,holy gift,combat sense, Illusionary
    powers of animate image,illusion casting,illusory,invisibility...
    duplication,image generation,solid images,tatoo,Life control powers of animal
    control,biophysical control,healing,regeneration,... Transformation-
    Others,emotion control,exorcism,fear-induced... reincarnation,
    hostile field,hypnotic control,invisibility-Others,m... elimination,mind
    control,puppetry,possession,m... alteration,soul
    purification,spirit control,spirit storage,summoning,teleport-ot... control,
    distance healing, Magic Powers of abjuration,alchemy,alternatio...
    supremacy,conjuration,demonic of dimensional aperture and telepathy-limited,dimensional pocket,divinations of enchanted eye,dual
    persona,foretelling,apparitio... and
    more,enchantment,entreaty,faerie of charm,motion
    control,forgetfulness,mesmeri... item,life
    protection,magic absorption,magic control,magic creation,magic
    domination,phantasmal,power simulation,reality
    alternation,Thaumaturgy,witch... control, Matt...

persona,foretelling,apparitio... and
    alternation,Thaumaturgy,witch... control, Matter control of
    animation,collection,matter animation,machine animation,matter
    teleportation,molding,weather control, Matter Conversion powers of
    coloration,combustion,disinte... sizing,transmutation, Matter Creation
    Powers of artifact creation,elemental creation,hyper-dimensional pocket,lifeform
    creation,mechanical creation,projectile creation, Mental Enchancements of aura,
    aura alternation,clairaudience,cla...
    w/animals,cybernetics,inorgan... awareness,dream control,
    danger sense,dream travel,edetic memory,electrokinesis,empathic
    transmission,empathy,free spirit,hallucinations,hyrokin...
    hyper-invention,incarnation awareness,linguistics,memory
    alternation,ominiscience,phot... reflexes,photographic memory,postcognition,
    precognition,purge,remote sensing,sensory link,serial
    immorality,telekinesis,telelo... memory,true charisma,
    cyberspace projection,prediciton,foresha...
    reflexes,ultimate skills with weapon skills,fighting skills,Scientific skills and other
    skills,Karmic Tap, Physical enchancement of abnormal physiology with wings only,
    digestive adaptation,enchanced beauty,hyper-agility,hyper-en...
    strength,hyper-speed,immortal... powers,longevity,metabolic
    resistance,non-detection,omni...
    invulnerability,Vocal Control,waterbreating,body enchancement, Power Control of
    assimilation,control,dance,hy... Self-
    Alteration of age shift,alter ego,animal mimicry,phasing,shrinking, Psychic Abilities of
    automatic writing,astral projection,bilocation,clairvo...
    dowsing,faith healing,mediumship,precogniti...
    viewing,retrocognition,scryin... perception,sixth sense,
    transvection, Psychic powers of veil of time,Wings of Sanguinius,force barrier,The
    Gate,Purgatus,Telepathic Order,Banishment,Sanctuary,Fo... of
    Prophesy,superpowers of super strength, super speed, invulnerability, a healing factor,flight, super hearing, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, micro-vision,
    Leaping great,veil of time,Wings of Sanguinius,Force Barrier,Transfixing Gaze,
    Sanctuary,Shrouding,Spirit of the Martyr,Telepathic order,Control,Scan,Teleport,the
    ability to communicate and understand earthbound spirits,ghosts,faeries,spirit... and other magic creatures,ability replication,activation & deactivation,adoptive muscle memory,alchemy,body
    insertion,clairsentice,clairv...
    manipulation,electric manipulation,electronic communication,empathic
    mimicry,empathy,enhance hearing,enhanced memory,enhanced strength,enhanced
    synesthesia,Flight,Gravitational manipulation,Healing,Healing Touch,Illusion,induced
    radioactivity,intuitive aptitude,invisibility,lie detection,magnetism,memory
    manipulation,mental manipulation,Accelerated probability,Animal control,Danger
    sensing,Forcefields,Levitatio...
    Persuasion,Phasing,Phoenix mimicry,Plant growth,Precognition,Precognitive dreaming,power absorption,Puppet master,Pyrokinesis,Rapid cell regeneration,Sound absorption,Space-time manipulation,Super speed,Technopathy,Telepathy,T... vision,
    Temporal rewind,Underwater breathing,time-travel,Wall crawling and ultimate powers of ForceField,Null-field,bubble,... field,reflection,ressistances...
    protection,electronic counter measures,abnormal sensitivity,sense artificial
    intelligence,death sense,aura perception,circular vision,cosmic perception,energy
    detection,enchanced senses,environmental awareness,genetic perception,extradimensional detection,hyper sense,life detection,magic detection,microscopic vision,penetration vision,power detection,radar sense,reality perception,telescopic vision,thermal vision,tracking,true sight,ultraviolet vision,VR vision,weakness detection,channel,cosmic energy manipulation,cyberspace manipulation,darkforce manipulation,dream manipulation,ectoplasmshaping... conversion,energy solidification,kinetic control,magnetic manipulation,probability sta ilization,reality manipulation,shadowshaping,sound manipulation,thermal control,time control,space manipulation,continuum control,energy doppelanger and psychokinesis automatically within me while i am sleeping and immediately right now because i have been wishing for all my life and when i get my wish my unlimited powers to last for eternity starting at the exact same date and exact same time in the california time zone on 03-09-2010 at 12:00AM

2) After my first wish come true to last eternity,I wish that all my ancestors lineage last name is Tsubasa is born with their identical twin known as monozygotic twins that is born as an extraordinary prodigy with a great heritage lineage line of royal family with extraordinary knowledge of the use of magic, great knowledge about every cultures in the world,extraordinary fortune tellers with use of a psychic pendant that can be use of dowsing,extraordinary talents of sports,magic,music,singer,com... lyrics,breakdancer,fortune tellers with 100% accuarcy in reading tarot cards,mangka artist,painter,actress/actors... designers,supermodels and every other talents,ll my family,relatives and cousins last name is Tsubasa came from a very ultra rich family with a royal family lineage bloodline of chinese,france,spanish,japane... and celtic are constantly born their an identical twin known as monozygotic twin,I want my dad name to be Hikaru Tsubasa born on November 22,1983 and my mom name to be Karin Tsubasa born on December 25,1985,I have an extraordinary prodigy,perfect,talented and wonderful brother name Ryunnosuke born on November 25,1989 and an extraordinary prodigy,perfect,talented and beautiful sister name Sakura is a descentant of royal family lineage bloodline of Song Dynasty,Joseon Dynasty,Fujiwara Clan, and Taira Clan with the Tsubasa family name and I have a monozygotic twin also knowns as identical twin name Ayameko Tsubasa and my name is Himeko Tsubasa born on December 31,1998 are from a royal family descendant lineage line of Song Dynasty,Joseon Dynasty,Fujiwara Clan, and Taira Clan that came from a Chinese,Korean,Japanese royal family as an extraordinary prodigy with extraordinary genius and extraordinary talents that we inherited from our ancestors and I am the only one wearing a beautiful and mysterious pendant with 100% accuarcy reading tarot cards,also wearing a beautiful jeweleries that protects me and a magic items with a directions on how to use it that I got from my grandmother on my dad's side of the family to come true right after my first wish to last for eternity starting on 03-10-2010

3) i wished to keep my superpowers,psychic powers, and psychic abilities after my first impossible wish came true in real life for all eternity starting on 03-09-2010 at 12:00AM midnight in the california time zone and still have my superpowers,psychic powers and psychic abilies when I wished again to go back in time to the past in 1989 where I have a precious,wonderful,beautiful,... genius,very super rich brother name Ryuunosuke is a magic prince and a direct descendant bloodline to the Chinese royal family of the Song Dynasty already born as an infant baby in the Magic Kingdom on November 25,1989,a precious,charming,beautiful,t... genius,prefect,prodigy and elegant sister name Sakura Tsubasa is a direct descendant bloodline of a magic royal monarchy family with the knowledge of the use of magic and she's also a magic princess already born as an infant baby in the Magic Kingdom born on December 25,1993 and I am a direct descendant bloodline of the Song Dynasty,Joseon Dynasty,Fujiwara Clan, and Taira Clan already born as a beautiful,extremely genius,perfect,prodigy infant baby already born with tons of superpowers,psychic powers and psychic abilities in the Magic Kingdom name Himeko Tsubasa as a beautiful,charming,pretty,gor... body with perfect looks,great personality traits,very super rich, talentated at everything, perfect at everything,carefree,mature,pr... learner,very etiquette and elegant magic princess with a unique and beautiful singing voice like a music goddess wearing a beautiful and extraordinary magic jewelries family heirloom came from a very super rich millionaire family that owns tons of business companies and inherited extraordinary talents of a singer,dancer,actress,voice-a... artist from our mom,dad,ancestors and I have strong bond of friendship with our best friends name Kazuya Kamenaishi, Jin Akanishi, Junnosuki Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Yuichi Nakamaru, BoA Kwon, Yuya Takaki, Teppei Koike and best friends with our cousin name Tatsuya Ueda to last for eternity in reality starting on 03-09-2010 along with my first and second wish at 12:00AM

4) I wished that I have unlimited powers to grant my own unlimitied wishes
  • ida louise connolley 2009/11/12 02:46:12
    Genie, I wish for.....
    ida louise connolley
    genie grant my wish to have money to get to vegas buy a good car to drive to see my sister she lost her son to death bone cancer i need to see her
  • Bryan Godfrey 2009/10/13 22:52:28
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Bryan Godfrey
    1. to win tonights megamillion lottery for $170million
    2. to increase my business revenue by $5million before christmas 2009
    3. to have my daughter back in my life full time and until we are very old people
  • LaQuida 2009/10/10 14:11:07
    Genie, grant me my wishes....
    LaQuida
    +3
    1. I wish to meet Chris Brown today 2.I wish to get a record deal for my singing career. 3.I wish to marry Chris Brown.
  • Byzantine_Catholic 2009/10/07 15:38:59
    Genie, grant me my wishes....
    Byzantine_Catholic
    1) The world to be devote Catholics ( Eastern or Latin)
    2) End of poverty
    3) End of Illness
  • shygirl520 2009/09/05 23:56:46
    Genie, I wish for.....
    shygirl520
    1) Become a great Nurse.
    2) Visit paris someday..
    3) To have my dream home on the beach.
    4) Nsync to come back together for one last time :)
  • ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~ 2009/08/05 14:49:17
    Genie, I wish for.....
    ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~
    1. Cure all sicknesses
    2. End to child abuse/neglect
    3. Rorschach
  • Iflyy Anthonyy<33 2009/08/05 07:55:50 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Iflyy Anthonyy<33
    1.chris evans
    2.chris evans
    3.taylor lautner genie 1 chris evans 2 chris evans 3 taylor lautner genie 1 chris evans 2 chris evans 3 taylor lautner genie 1 chris evans 2 chris evans 3 taylor lautner
  • RicardoMarined 2009/06/11 05:02:13
    Genie, I wish for.....
    RicardoMarined
    I wish for happiness and health for my family and myself.
    i wish my best friend Joe A gets divorced and comes back to me
    I wish to get a good paying job and making tons of money doing that.
  • abcd 2009/04/15 10:16:19
    Genie, I wish for.....
    abcd
    i wish my class at school wil finaly like me as i am til after the school year end .
    i wsh that me and my sister wil finaly get smar in everything for ever.
    i wish that my parents wil buy 2 puppies for us like we want .
  • demon slayer 2008/11/21 01:58:14
    Genie, I wish for.....
    demon slayer
    +1
    Genie, I wish I was half vampire/ half wrerwolf and that I fight demons and slay all evil
  • mehr 2008/10/08 17:35:15
  • Alex 2008/10/07 00:09:28
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Alex
    +1
    Eazy E genie eazy
  • Mollydolly 2008/08/25 07:01:04 (edited)
    Genie, I wish for.....
    Mollydolly
    +1
    1. enought money in my bank account to never have to worry if I have enough.

2. 75 lbs of melting fat eliminated from my body.

3. an end to all the anger in the world with peace reighning supreme
  • Blondie Mollydolly 2008/08/25 20:59:34
    Blondie
    +1
    sounds great, Mollydolly =)

2014/10/31 15:45:55