The Absolute Best Gun Cleaner/Lube/Metal Preservative I've Ever Used...GUNZILLA~~

daddySEAL 2011/01/05 17:13:29
Related Topics: Family, Guns, Clothing
I discover this stuff 3 years ago...It Has Been The ONLY product I've used since then.
There are So Many Reasons, like:
1) it just works better...and lasts (with residual effect) far longer than anything else.
(removes carbon, copper, lead, rust, plastic fouling and cleans corrosive ammo.)
2) is noncorrosive and does Not irritate skin, eyes or nose...Ever!
(No Odor...so I clean my guns on living room coffee table without complaints from women)
3) is water soluble and does not harm/stain surfaces or clothing...washes off hands/clothes with soap and water, but does not evaporate.
4) repels dust from all surfaces.
5) metal parts slide across each other like glass.
and on and on....Click Here~!! http://www.gunzilla.us/

Proved by Federal Law Enforcement Agencies...
The inventor (Don Kettles) was called by the ICE ( U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) federal agency with their results from an Independent test of GUNZILLA and other products.
The test was to use 6 ICE agents, with identical service semiauto pistols in an extreme extended rapid fire drill. All the pistols were cleaned and lubed with 5 different leading products...and one with GUNZILLA. They went to their firing range and began the test to see which product worked the best in producing fewer jams and misfires during extreme use. Accuracy was Not a consideration, in this test...only the number of rounds and multiple magazines needed to produce a misfire...magazine after magazine with no stopping.
All 5 the other pistols cleaned with other products jammed or misfired at least once thru their magazine reloads, or never finished before the GUNZILLA pistol had gone thru all it's magazines....but the GUNZILLA cleaned weapon Never failed.
PLUS, all that was needed to make the other 5 operate without failure was to spray some GUNZILLA thru into the rails, receivers and rack the slide a few times to work it in...and they too operated without fail.

I sent cases to a friend in Iraq, who told me it saved many of their lives...and to Please Send More (which I did, until he came home). You folks really need to try this stuff~!!!

Read More: http://www.gunzilla.us/

• Anna E 2011/01/05 22:18:15 (edited)
    Anna E
    +1
    I've heard of this substance before but haven't found any to try it. Perhaps ordering over the net? Not sure about shipping. Some folks are fussy about shipping chemicals and fluids.

So far we have been using brake cleaner to clean the metal parts and graphite to lube. We also reuse the brake cleaner for other things. For preserving we use TopCote.
  • daddySEAL Anna E 2011/01/05 22:26:18
  • Anna E daddySEAL 2011/01/05 22:49:08
    Anna E
    +2
    Awesome. I'll look into it.

So far our brake cleaner costs less than $6 a quart and is reusable, and graphite is abit more than $6 a pound. Top Cote is expensive (about $20 for 12 ounces) but a can lasts for years.
  • Anna E Anna E 2011/01/05 22:54:26
    Anna E
    +2
    hhhmmm $25 a quart and $7 for shipping. Kind of expensive.
  • daddySEAL Anna E 2011/01/05 22:58:59
  • Anna E daddySEAL 2011/01/05 23:03:26 (edited)
    Anna E
    +1
    That's cool. :))
    We might still try it sometime.
  • daddySEAL Anna E 2011/01/05 23:05:43
  • Dagon 2011/01/05 20:09:51
  • daddySEAL Dagon 2011/01/05 20:18:09
  • Dagon daddySEAL 2011/01/05 23:14:39
  • BONNIE 2011/01/05 18:48:35
    BONNIE
    +2
    Thank you so much !!! And thank you for the link !
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2011/01/05 18:41:56
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I shoot a lot of old milsurps and milsurp ammo. What works best for me is nylon brushes, old flannel shirts for patches, Windex & bulk WD-40 as cleaners, ATF+4 for lubrication and petroleum jelly for long term storage. Semi-auto sliding parts get a light spraying of a moly-dust/mineral spirits concoction I made up. All cheap products that do the job.

A friend gave me some stuff called Weapon Shield and it did pretty well, but I have a hard time paying out over $100 dollars a qt. for the vast varieties of wonder lubes on the market. What I use works well for me. I've got clean guns, no rust(or no newer rust as several of my long guns are well over a hundred years old) or jamming issues. Maybe if I were laying down suppression fire in firefights on a daily basis and such problems reared their ugly heads, I'd give the stuff a try. But if it ain't broke, why fix it?

fire firefights daily basis problems reared heads broke fix
  • daddySEAL Dogzebr... 2011/01/05 19:08:54 (edited)
  • Dogzebr... daddySEAL 2011/01/05 20:53:26
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    I applied what I learned from career of working with and the repairing of commercial stationary/handheld pneumatic tools to my personal firearms. As with the lubrication needs of most mechanical devices, a little goes a long way. Overdoing do it, can be just as problematic as using no lubrication at all, and there is always a tradeoff median.

Yet with a product listing so many claims written on such a small 4oz. bottle (as so many products of this type tend to do) and a product video claiming it to be some sort of a liquid lifesaving device, my refering to this overpriced product as a 'wonder lube' is hardly outrageous and still seems fitting to me none-the-less. At $130 by bulk gallon, $352 if you buy that gallon in 4oz. bottle increments, plus the S&H, this product and others offering similar claims, is awfully pricey.

My experience with centerfire semi-auto pistols has been that they need to be thoroughly broken-in and accurate reliable ammo needs to be utilized. A clean pistol, over lubricated will collect spent powder and will result in a premature avoidable jam. Defective magazines may also cause a jam, but we're focused on cleaning and lubrication issues.

There is no oily residue on the sliding parts of my 1911, P-38 or Hi-Power, just dry lubricant. Even in the col...

There is no oily residue on the sliding parts of my 1911, P-38 or Hi-Power, just dry lubricant. Even in the coldest Illinois temps, they continue to fire and refuse to jam. Even still, I'd prefer my double action wheelguns and pump shotguns for home defense, hands down any day of the week.
  • daddySEAL Dogzebr... 2011/01/05 21:54:30
  • Dogzebr... daddySEAL 2011/01/05 23:52:31
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    The claims were made by the advertisement on the bottle of lubricant, the video you posted and you. It doesn't matter how or what I think of this stuff, I know I don't have a need for it.

Unless each trooper carried two identical weapons side by side in controled situations, while testing them under fire, monitoring the results ending with proper comparative analysis, what have you proven?
  • daddySEAL Dogzebr... 2011/01/06 00:04:41
  • Dagon Dogzebr... 2011/01/05 20:08:51
  • Dogzebr... Dagon 2011/01/05 21:43:23
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    That's less than half of my gunsafe contents as I was slathering them down with vasiline for their winter's slumber.

I'd like a Springfield or a Model 1917, but what I've seen as of late were way overpriced. Arisakas were the strongest milsurp actions made and highly sought after after WWII by wildcat shooters. Enfields are really nice and easy shooters, I love mine. And Mausers are a lot of fun. The Turk 93's I have are very accurate. Russians have been fun for me. Very under-rated. Most available are re-arsenals and still inexpensive. Milsurp ammo for them is still reasonable to buy.

I'd like a sniper too, but then again they are at the top of the Russian price ladder. I did find this really clean little M1938 just before Christmas. Only Russian I have that didn't shoot 10" high at a hundred yards when I first shot it. I shot some yellow tip last week and the little beggar barked so much fire, I thought I had a flamethrower in my hands. At 50m the rifle printed three rounds in the black, with the other two opening it up to a 3" group. I wanted to try it farther out, but the mud was horrible.

rifle printed rounds black opening 3 group mud horrible
  • Dagon Dogzebr... 2011/01/05 23:20:27
  • daddySEAL Dagon 2011/01/05 23:32:36
  • Dagon daddySEAL 2011/01/05 23:36:56
  • Dogzebr... Dagon 2011/01/06 00:06:35
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Those M1 carbines are really becoming expensive. If you ever run out of buddies to divvy up your collection upon your demise, drop me a line. I will promise not to let it rust or be hurt in anyway.

Here's a sweetheart I recently picked up. An 1878 Dutch Beaumont. This M1871-88 is the M1871 Beaumont rifle fitted with the Vitali magazine. Caliber: 11.3x50R mm. It looks like a shooter, but at $70 per 20 rounds it'll be a pricey one to shoot.

11 3x50r mm shooter 70 20 rounds pricey shoot 11 3x50r mm shooter 70 20 rounds pricey shoot
  • Dagon Dogzebr... 2011/01/06 00:59:28
  • Dogzebr... Dagon 2011/01/06 01:52:26
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Here's a nice website

http://www.surplusrifleforum....

If you click on the word Surplusrifle at the top of the page, near the word Chat, it'll open up to all sorts of disassembly manuals for all kinds of milsurps.
  • Dagon Dogzebr... 2011/01/06 03:01:38
  • daddySEAL Dagon 2011/01/06 11:12:05
  • Dagon daddySEAL 2011/01/06 22:39:15 (edited)
  • Dixienc 2011/01/05 17:22:28
    Dixienc
    +1
    Great stuff. It's all that my husband will buy.
  • daddySEAL Dixienc 2011/01/05 19:17:59 (edited)
  • Dixienc daddySEAL 2011/01/05 20:08:58
    Dixienc
    +1
    It's also great for keeping my swords conditioned and nice and purty and shiny. lol lol As far as the odor goes...there's nothing better IMO than the smell of gun cleaning oil. lol lol lol lol
  • Gun665 2011/01/05 17:17:24
  • daddySEAL Gun665 2011/01/05 17:49:54

2014/10/31 05:46:49