Style Icon Zelda Kaplan, 95 years young, passes away sitting front and center at a Lincoln Center Runway show. Now that is going out in style. Leave a word for Zelda, I think she may just smile.

cate 2012/02/18 21:52:04

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57Wo7AAN_M&feature...

• Murph 65 2012/02/18 23:29:15
    Murph 65
    +1
    Amazing. What a way to go - doing what you enjoy the most. My great-aunt died after going to beauty shop and having her hair done. She was packed and ready to go on a trip to Europe. She was napping in bed in a pretty night gown. I wouldn't mind leaving this world that way either - hair done, everything cleaned and pressed, and resting for a trip. Sounds good to me.
    So, Zelda, congratulations on a long, long life and for exiting doing what you loved the most.
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/02/18 23:23:41
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +1
    People like this are why I find fashion so interesting. I love this woman's arty, almost eccentric, sense of style. At 95 she makes girls like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian look like dog s**t. Zelda
  • cate 2012/02/18 21:57:32
    cate
    And I will leave a song.

2014/08/28 05:23:18