Something to Think about

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/06/21 17:25:19
Organized Religion is insanity
Organized Religion Save your soul for a Price
Organized Religion poisons everything
Religion a sure fire combination of ignorance and greed

Here is Something to Think about

If Pagans Ran around saying
Accept Odin as your God he Sacerficed his Eye for your Sins Accept him or Freeze in Helheim
yep bible pray public read thier book prove ghandi real
People would think we are Nuts

If Pagans Ran around saying Accept Zeus as your God He Sacerficed his Son to Save mankind from Sin Accept Zeus or you will Suffer for eternity in Tartarus

People would think We are Nuts
pray public read thier book prove ghandi real thor christianity
If Pagans Ran around saying Accept Horus as your God or you will never Reach the field of reeds He Sacerficed himself to Save mankind from Sin
Accept him or Ammut will Eat your Heart and you will Cease to Exist

People would think we are fucking insane
passes law iran nuclear energy program nukes httpwww presstv irdetail20120619246948israel-iran-ar
if Celtic Pagans ran around saying Accept Cerrunnos as your Lord
he Sacerficed to save mankind from Eternal Sufffering Accept him or Suffer in ifreann For all Eternity

People would laugh at us and think we are nuts

if Slavic Pagans Ran around screaming Accept Rod as your God Accept him he Sacerficed his Son to Save mankind from Evil
Accept him and Obey or Freeze forever in the Ice lands of Peklenc

People would laugh and make fun of us
if Babylonian Pagans Ran around saying Accept Nimrod as your God Accept him he Sacerficed his son to save mankind from Evil
Accept him or Suffer in agony in the Underworld

People would point at us and laugh
We Pagans do not Run around Demanding people accept or worship our Gods or they will Suffer Forever

laugh pagans run demanding people accept worship gods nbspsuffer nbsp

holyheretic cure god virus
destroy bodies micro universe god hates people read yep bible
demanding people accept worship gods nbspsuffer nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp
aspid73title spot atheists report fbi httpwww landoverbaptist orgnews0503atheists html laff
But Christians , Jews, and Muslims tell people to accept thier God as God
or Burn Forever in hell and people Believe it
christians jews muslims people accept thier god god burn people
WTF?????? are people just fucking stupid and dont realize it?

times people donate thier church
burn people nbsp wtf people fucking stupid realize nbsp nbsp people nbsp wtf people fucking stupid realize nbsp nbsp nbspnbspnbsp

god virus jimmy carr british comedian facebook profile bible thumper

• S123 2012/08/14 02:27:27
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    S123
    Actually, I think organized religion can be a positive thing too, but I agree that people shouldn’t proselytize.
  • lylamerican 2012/08/13 19:47:55
    Organized Religion is insanity
    lylamerican
    Organized hate groups are insane, organized politics are insane.Its all the same.
  • Classical Liberal 2012/08/13 15:53:17
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    Classical Liberal
    I trust a priest about as much as I trust a politician.

That is to say, not at all.
  • Navin Johnson (The Jerk) 2012/08/13 01:02:28
    Organized Religion is insanity
    Navin Johnson (The Jerk)
    Religion is a crutch,invented by man
  • misterz 2012/08/11 17:26:10
    Organized Religion is insanity
    misterz
    +1
    All the above!
  • VampFreak13 2012/08/11 15:34:18
    VampFreak13
    Looked at a Catholic church lately?... :)
  • D.C. Willis 2012/08/11 03:29:17
    Organized Religion is insanity
    D.C. Willis
  • darwolf 2012/08/11 01:36:25
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    darwolf
    +1
    Organized anything is poison. Government, Religion,Banks,most organizations in this world can not be trusted.
  • Call me Mark willya? 2012/06/26 00:27:47
    Organized Religion is insanity
    Call me Mark willya?
    +1
    I DO AGREE that organized religion is a crock.
    Somewhere around 325 AD Emperor Constantine decided to invent the catholic church because his kingdom was fighting between the Mithra worshiping pagans and the "Christians* who were actually messianic Jews. So here's what he did. He took every bit of the pagan religious beliefs and practices, painted them over with a sugar coating of Christianity and called it the Catholic church.

From it's beginnings, from it's very inception, the Catholic church was a political beast. it has committed atrocities in the name of God and denied every one. When one of it's number commits a crime that should cause him to end up in prison, he is relocated instead of incarcerated, and the crime is covered up. Not necessarily all Catholics, but at least the church it'self believes that it is above the laws of man, and it has amassed so much wealth it's obscene. Golden Chalices to worship a carpenter's son who drank out of a gourd or an earthenware cup or glass bottle. Golden framed mirrors with golden rays spreading out from them like the sun to worship not a sun god, but the son of God.

The word Catholic means universal, but not universal as in mystical and all knowing or all powerful or all encompassing, universal as in one size fits all. ...

The word Catholic means universal, but not universal as in mystical and all knowing or all powerful or all encompassing, universal as in one size fits all. Like a universal adapter or something. And like a universal joint we've seen that the Catholic church can be bent in any number of directions without breaking.

Did you know that the single most repeated word in the bible is the name of God. and in every instance, at every turn, the catholic church blotted it out, in favor of the word "lord" which in hebrew is BAAL...

I wonder who was in charge at Nicaea, Was it Constantinius? or was it perhaps
    Church lady
  • matthew... Call me... 2012/08/11 04:07:47
    matthew.420
    right on, but Constantine also worshiped Sol until he was dying, then he was baptized and proclaimed Christianity to be the sole religion on the realm because of the sins he committed. Christianity was the only one that forgave the murders of one of his wives and a son.
  • Clay Sl... matthew... 2012/08/11 13:37:05 (edited)
    Clay Slayer
    You are right on that history.. Constitine did not convert to christianity himself untill he was on his deathbed.. he loved the world of debauchery too much.. He engaged a priest to stay with him so when he died he could accept christianity and escape Hell at the last minute....
    I think that is where they get the belief that anyone before they die can confess and believe and excape the jaws of hell.. LMAO
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Clay Sl... 2012/08/11 15:25:54
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Basicly Do whatever you want as Rape kill Steal lie do whatever you want as long as you accept jesus

what kind of belief system is this??

I am Pagan I do not believe in the God of the Bible or Jesus
    Now While I do believe in a Goddess and Gods I am a Good Person not because I expect some Eternal Reward in the Afterlife As We Do not have Heaven or Hell We believe in Reincarnation We are Good People because We WANT to better ourselves and Grow mentally and Spiritually and live and enjoy life to the Fullest to Grow and Evolve our mind body and souls that is why i am a Good person not because i expect 72 Virgins or Eternal peace in heaven
  • Clay Sl... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/08/11 15:34:44
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Clay Sl... 2012/08/11 15:42:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    well Even in Pagan Religions we believe that Athiests are not punished for not believing in the Gods or Goddess in fact in the Egyptian Text says
    Mankind is not judged by his worship of the Gods but how he Treats his Fellow man and the world Around him
  • Clay Sl... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/08/11 15:54:16
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    That is what I base my judgement of someone on,,, their character.. their Honesty and integrity... If they need a diety for those attributes they have a problem....
  • Call me... matthew... 2012/08/23 00:23:29
    Call me Mark willya?
    But he never did anything to change the blasphemy he'd created in the name of his "god" called Catholicism. It's the Catholic church that has defined modern Christianity every "Christian" church is simply the rotten fruit of that rotten tree.
  • sobersouljah 2012/06/23 22:19:32
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    sobersouljah
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/06/23 13:17:40
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    My love of and belief in GOD has nothing to do with religion. Sadly many religions have hijacked GOD for their own purposes. Follow GOD not man.
  • BlytheSpirit~bn0 2012/06/23 05:06:45
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    Religion is a powerful drug. And like many drugs it doesn't matter how dangerous it is. When you're addicted you just gotta have that fix. Reason doesn't enter into the equation.
  • DeeB 2012/06/22 21:45:34
    DeeB
    It's all about control, of minds. And you pay them to do so!! That's ignorant.
  • Pinball Wizard 2012/06/22 20:33:40
    Pinball Wizard
    Not all but, some churches are branches of different religions are like that & I have been inside most of those type of churches that are that way. Some want a copy of your bank statement to prove you give 10%.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/06/22 16:01:42
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    it's a club that shares guilt and money.
  • ticlo7 2012/06/22 15:34:35 (edited)
    ticlo7
    You shouldn't believe something just because a group of people, a man made book claiming to be the words of G_d and threats that something bad will happen to you if you don't belive it, just as you shouldn't force your own beliefs down another's throat.

I thought humans were intelligent, yet we still can't get past this. Pity.
  • art1ej 2012/06/22 04:22:22
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    art1ej
    Religion is evil...if it discriminates its evil....
  • ProVega 2012/06/22 04:19:52 (edited)
    ProVega
    "All of the Above", which I would chosen, should have been included here along with "None of the Above"
  • Tedster 2012/06/22 03:01:23
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    Tedster
    +1
    I wonder how many people are "religious" due to Pascal's Wager and nothing else?
  • Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2012/06/22 01:46:11
    Organized Religion poisons everything
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    Hey, where can I read the rest of that Thor comic? :D
  • Fran-Halen 2012/06/22 01:41:07
    Fran-Halen
    All of the above.
  • holyheretic 2012/06/22 01:07:54
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/08/11 01:07:44
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    Efrey Guzman, Mormon Church Leader, Accused In Penis-Biting Attack
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/08/11 02:45:08
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/08/11 03:07:51
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    The Origins of Marriage Traditions and how Marriage is a PAGAN Institution
    http://paganafterlifeandsalva...
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/08/11 10:23:14
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/08/11 12:27:21
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    still working on it i have to add a few Graphics like Wedding rings and more things but thank you i do try very hard
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/08/13 10:17:33
  • Dan 2012/06/21 23:58:06
    Dan
    None of the above. It is a placebo that helps a lot of people face lifes' difficulties, problems, pain and the ultimate unknown of death.
  • Yuki ~ ... Dan 2012/06/22 01:47:11
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    But it also harms a lot of people by driving them to do terrible things-- torture, kill, murder, deny them civil rights.
  • Clay Sl... Dan 2012/08/11 13:40:51
    Clay Slayer
    what you are saying is, religion is a crutch for the weak of mind......
  • Dan Clay Sl... 2012/08/18 00:39:41
    Dan
    I agree that their are idiots who fanatically torture, kill, etc. for their own hideous "beliefs", and that is extremely evil. And I do agree that it is to a lot of people it is a "crutch". But a lot of faithful people are doing what they believe is true.
  • Clay Sl... Dan 2012/08/18 13:39:28
    Clay Slayer
    What I am saying is, one should not need a Diety in order to do good, or be moral,, they have a problem if believing in a diety is the reason to be good... That is when religion becomes the crutch...

2014/11/21 16:49:06