Someone just Stole ALL your Pennies! But it is okay, you were watching!

doc moto 2012/07/30 15:52:20
I did not know that stuff! Are they doing it now?
I knew it all the time, this was taught to me in the first grade! I am a banker's kid!
I am a part of the Elite, Matt Damon and me are twins, separated at assumption and best guess and emotional outburst, just for show!
There are videos on the left of the statements and comments above, very interesting ones is the one with "banker's kid!"
Uroko is the Japanese word for 'scale', as in the scale of a fish or serpent. The Japanese expression "uroko ga me kara ochiru", or, "scales fall from one's eyes" is the English equivalent of "waking up to the truth". Uroko is an attempt to strip away the fairy tales we have been told since birth, exposing the true nature of the world we live in.

Are they doing it now?
See this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

What do you think? Your Comment below, if you wish! Vent if you must and share if you like it! Education is not free and neither is your freedom and your TIME!!!

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSRZZqqHZI

+1
    Actually, I'd heard something like that before.
  • doc moto Temlako... 2012/07/30 21:59:06
    doc moto
    +1
    Ah, old new then; good, we can coral them thieves and get this country straighten out!
  • doc moto 2012/07/30 15:55:37
    I knew it all the time, this was taught to me in the first grade! I am a bank...
    doc moto
    We are all BANKER KIDS; we belong to them, slaves ALL... Slaves to the system, that is here, there is a "here-after" and freedom, true freedom and liberty awaits us there, but we work here and we can receive mercy and true grace here, for sure, it starts here with our awakening! It is time, time to wake up!

2014/10/31 07:06:46