SO OBAMA WANTS THE UK TO STAY IN THE EU DOES HE? THE EU IS THE CAUSE OF OUR DOWNFALL AS HE IS YOURS!!

BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/13 11:25:27
THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

This is the latest piece of EU thuggery to come out of Brussels,with the Germans being the main players and a growing muslim populationn,who will be next,the sick,the Jews again?

Dear Friends and Supporters,

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and update you on what our campaign has been doing recently.

My article for
The Commentator exposed the brutal new EU animal testing rules that came into force on 1st January. This legislation allows all sorts disturbing activities to take place including the beheading of birds, the bludgeoning of puppies and kittens and animal testing on stray pets – which could in fact be your own pets at some time in the future. Please share the article and forward this email to your friends and contacts. The EU clearly does not care about the rights of animals, who cannot speak up for themselves. It is crucial the public understands the EU has increased its legislation on the testing of more ingredients in foods, chemicals, herbal medicines, cosmetics and perfumes meaning more and more animals have to be used and abused in this way.

Last week in The Sun we exposed the shameless pro-EU propaganda now circulating in our schools. As well as the obvious moral dubiousness of distributing misleading and biased pro-Euro political propaganda to our children, this also gives an insight into the warped perspective of the Eurocrats. If the average Greek or Spaniard was asked to describe the results of the Euro project, then it seems somewhat unlikely they would use phrases like “better performing economies” and “sounder public finances”.

On Wednesday I appeared on the Finnish TV station YLE to talk about why we need to Get Britain Out of the EU. Our efforts are now being recognised internationally. You can watch the interview by clicking here, scroll forward to 16.43 to see their feature on the EU and my interview.

We have been quoted in
The Daily Express on the subject of David Cameron’s continued and deliberate referendum ambiguity. From leaks to the press we understand David Cameron will give his long-awaited EU speech on 22nd January in the Netherlands. The Spectator suggests the Prime Minister will only commit to renegotiation after the 2015 general election and will put “renegotiated” terms to a referendum in 2018. Nick Clegg was even quoted in the Daily Mail today saying that as a Dutch speaker he will be there to “give a translation – from double Dutch to just Dutch”!

Time is running out and a vote in 2018 is unacceptable. Article 16 of the Fiscal Union Treaty incorporates fiscal union into EU law by 2017. We are bound by EU law and will find ourselves in fiscal union as a consequence.

Renegotiation therefore is simply impossible. Only this week, on a visit to London, Gunther Krichbaum, the chairman of Germany’s European affairs committee said, “Britain risks being ‘isolated’ and leaving the EU would weaken its position in the world. You cannot create a political future if you are blackmailing other states.” He also suggested any efforts by Mr Cameron to renegotiate our relationship would be blocked to stop other EU member states making their own demands.

So who is “blackmailing” who? We are a strong country, we produce excellent goods and we can trade throughout the world. The EU’s laws, regulations and Directives are holding us back and forcing small businesses to adhere to irrelevant EU rules.

We demand an In/Out EU referendum before the next election – before it is too late for the UK.

Get Britain Out will carry on doing our best to make sure this happens by keeping up the pressure on our politicians, and never allowing them to forget the Great British Public want their country back.

gbo

• Bureauc 0Blunder 2013/01/25 01:48:29
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    Bureauc 0Blunder
    ........and the sheeple march into the abyss
  • Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL 2013/01/17 23:37:01
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    Of course emperor Obozo is going to command the UK to stick with his losing socialist wet dream!!!
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    +3
    I see the EU being one of the Ten Kingdoms of Revelation.
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    +3
    The EU and the change to the Euro are the causes of all the problems Europe is having.
  • FeedFwd... none 2013/01/22 14:11:49
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    The Euro is probably the only reason the dollar is still the world's reserve currency. :(
  • Chi~Cat 2013/01/14 10:09:47 (edited)
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    GB should just tell Barry Soetoro and the EU to pluck off. What are they going to do, bring GB up on treason charges?

eu sucks
  • BUCCANE... Chi~Cat 2013/01/14 10:17:12
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Nice one Chi,as ever!
  • Chi~Cat BUCCANE... 2013/01/14 10:21:15
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Thank YOU for keeping US posted, Bucc.

Oblunder is a joke.

obama is a bully What a freakin Usurping Erkel 'da freak' Dicktator of the world.
  • BUCCANE... Chi~Cat 2013/01/14 10:22:23
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    And a sick and dangerous one,as indeed are our spineless morons
  • Michael McFascist 2013/01/14 06:42:23
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    Good job throwing in the puppy torture...people hate that kind of thing.
  • BUCCANE... Michael... 2013/01/14 09:32:29
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    It wasn't "thrown in" it's a fact,but if as I suspect your a lib,that would be incomprehensible,would it not?
  • Michael... BUCCANE... 2013/01/14 09:36:33 (edited)
    Michael McFascist
    +2
    It was in there wasn't it? somebody put it in there didn't they? SO,I was just saying that it was a good idea to include things such as puppy torture as it has been known to pull on the heart strings of your readers...there's nothing wrong with that is there? And as far as my political affiliations go...call me what you want, it means nothing to me.

Walter Sobchak Am I wrong
    Am I wrong?
  • BUCCANE... Michael... 2013/01/14 10:15:59
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    I apologise if I have offended you,but using the term "Good job throwing in the puppy torture" does indicate a degree of dissmisive critisim. I feel perhaps you realise that by the way you have worded the above response
  • Michael... BUCCANE... 2013/01/14 10:28:09
    Michael McFascist
    +3
    Someone else below commented to the effect that being American they didn't feel qualified to really comment on the situation and I feel the same way...I didn't really mean to offend you either...but I probably came off as being a bit...uhh...I dunno...dickish...so, I'm sorry if I offended you as well.
  • BUCCANE... Michael... 2013/01/14 10:52:21
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    No worries,we all get misconstrued at some time or the other!
  • doofieg... BUCCANE... 2013/01/16 01:45:08
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Methinks you are dealing with a troll
  • T J 2013/01/14 02:59:21
    T J
    +1
    That would be a problem if Obama was actually our downfall. Our downfall started before Obama took office. Remember Bush? Or Reagan?
  • BUCCANE... T J 2013/01/14 09:33:10
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Better days,great leaders
  • T J BUCCANE... 2013/01/15 06:00:14
    T J
    In your dreams.
  • ray T J 2013/01/14 10:32:30
    ray
    +5
    Bush to Obama is the difference between a headache and a beheading .
  • BUCCANE... ray 2013/01/14 10:53:32
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    In the case of the latter I back beheading,a most fitting end for a mussie dictator
  • T J BUCCANE... 2013/01/15 06:00:44
    T J
    Dictator? Only in your fantasy world.
  • Red Branch ray 2013/01/14 14:44:53
    Red Branch
    +7
    Excellent.
  • T J ray 2013/01/15 06:01:57
    T J
    I think you have it twisted.
  • Red Branch T J 2013/01/14 14:44:28
    Red Branch
    +6
    It started before then, maybe with FDR and given an adrenaline shot with LBJ.
  • Chi~Cat T J 2013/01/14 18:41:00
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    IT is your downfall, thanks for admitting same.

Good luck! ; )
  • T J Chi~Cat 2013/01/15 06:02:44
    T J
    Too bad it isn't. And I don't need your luck.
  • Chi~Cat T J 2013/01/15 06:10:06
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    Boohooing, again, I see. You know, pouting doesn't suit you. Just saying, fuzzy wuzzy! fuzzy wuzzy gif
  • T J Chi~Cat 2013/01/16 04:41:26
    T J
    Who's pouting?
  • ZERO 2013/01/13 23:35:33
    ZERO
    +4
    God save us from unelected bureaucrats.

The EU was supposedly created to have the advantages that the US had. What they seemed to ignore was the simple truth that if they want to get what the US had, they would have to do what the US did, and they didn't do that.

I say "what the US HAD" because the present US system is somewhat different than it was in richer days, notably with regards to the issuance of currency. The only way to build long term wealth in society is for the Treasury to issue currency directly, not borrow it at interest from a privately owned central bank. Until that problem is cleared up, the world will continually be mired in debt, interest channeling the wealth of nations into a few private hands.
  • Cn2012 ZERO 2013/01/14 01:43:54
    Cn2012
    +3
    so true, well said.
  • ZERO Cn2012 2013/01/14 01:56:33
    ZERO
    +3
    Thanks
  • sonofason 2013/01/13 22:47:17
  • GAC 2013/01/13 22:37:32 (edited)
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    GAC
    +5
    Our president is certainly hell-bent on my own country's self-destruction, so I'm not surprised. It is all about the total dismantling of the free world and the rise of a new centralized socialist dictatorship.
    european union nwo obama national socialism
  • BUCCANE... GAC 2013/01/13 22:52:11 (edited)
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Good one GAC
  • T J BUCCANE... 2013/01/14 03:01:07
    T J
    No it isn't.
  • T J GAC 2013/01/14 03:00:57
    T J
    Overactive imagination much? Give me a break.
  • Eddie 2013/01/13 21:44:18
    Eddie
    +2
    As a citizen of the US, I really don't feel qualified to say that Britain should run hard and fast to get away from the EU. However, consider this. Right now you can still get out but once you are in. You are in for good or bad. The European Union is to the formerly independent nations of Europe as the United States federal union is to the individual American states. We joined of our own free will. A will we apparently surrendered by joining. Though we didn't realize it at the time. When a number of states tried to withdraw the Federal Union initiated a crippling military offensive against them which left them crushed and unable to do anything but capitulate to the larger might. You know of this as the American Civil War. As they say, history is written by the victors. Since that war, sentiments have been skewed to cast that event as a conflict over slavery. And while the end slavery may have been a considerable side effect of that civil war. It was far from the only or at the time regarded as the foremost cause of the conflict.
    Central governments become entities unto themselves. Their power is drawn from the submission of those states they hold sway over. Giving up their power over those sunordinates means losing power. Which is something they cannot and will not do. The EU...
    Central governments become entities unto themselves. Their power is drawn from the submission of those states they hold sway over. Giving up their power over those sunordinates means losing power. Which is something they cannot and will not do. The EU is nothing more than the European equivalent to the North American "United States". There are semantic differences of course, but the are effectively the same. And these federal unions can be capable of great good. But they are also capable of other things as well. One thing is certain however. Once you get yourself in you won't be able to get yourself out again. They may throw you out but they won't allow you to leave of your own accord.
  • BUCCANE... Eddie 2013/01/13 21:50:03
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Precisely why we MUST be given a referendum,as promised by the previous crooked government and this shower of inept self servers,and in both cases denied once their snouts were firmly ensconced in the trough
  • Always Right 2013/01/13 19:05:46
    THE EU IS PART OF THE NWO
    Always Right
    +4
    0bama is just the puppet, doing the puppet masters biding. The UK to stay in the EU and the UN.
    There are many organizations working towards World Government: the UN, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Club of Rome, the World Bank, the Illuminati, NATO and the WCC. Needless to say, this involves most of the well-known bankers, industrialists and politicians who meet annually in secret as part of the Bilderberg Group.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF), a UN entity, has already declared itself the global central bank that will set regulations and issue a global currency to the nations.

In 2010, German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle said Berlin supports the long term goal of creating a European army, which will bolster the EU's role as a global player: "The long term goal is the establishment of a European army under full parliamentary control".

2014/04/17 18:54:29