Should pedophilia be tolerated? Liberal Psychiatrists say yes

FanOreilly 2011/08/25 08:35:37
Yes, we should tolerate sex with children
No, we should not tolerate sex with children
For years I have stated that as aberrant sexual practices such as homosexuality are normalized, so will other aberrant sexual practices such as pedophilia.

This comment is met with HOWLS by leftists who make the false claim that I think homosexuals are pedophiles. Sadly, the government school system has many victims so I clarify my point to the simple:

-Not all homosexuals are pedophiles
-Not even most homosexuals are pedophiles
-Some homosexuals are pedophiles but this is not the point.

The point is:

Homosexuality is an aberrant sexual practice long-recognized as immoral just like pedophilia.

The difference is that adults are better able to make decisions regarding 'consent' than children and therefore we tolerate homosexuality and do not tolerate pedophilia. (For now)

That distinction being made (for those too dull to understand it), pedophilia and homosexuality have for most of western civilization been considered aberrant and immoral and therefore discouraged and even made illegal by society.

We are changing society.

Homosexuality is going from being tolerated to being 'normalized'.

Seeing how homosexuality was considered immoral on the same level as pedophilia, we can expect pedophilia to begin a path toward 'normalization' as well.

This article supports my point:

"
It’s often said, but bears repeating, that the TV, magazine and advertising images we absorb train our minds as to what is considered attractive — and, yes, specifically sexually attractive — in our culture. So, what does a magazine feature like this say? That it’s OK, even encouraged, to look at a child in a sexual way. …
But it’s adamantly not OK to look at a child in a sexual way, as harsh laws against pedophilia and child pornography attest. Maybe it seems like a leap of logic to move from provocative pictures to pornography and pedophilia, but again, images train the mind’s eye. The more readers and viewers see children in adult poses and in adult clothes, the less jarring it will be to those readers and viewers to see children in adult roles. "

poses adult clothes jarring readers viewers children adult roles nbsp

We see evidence of this trend in the sexualization of children.

Usually liberals bring up the child rape in the Catholic church ignoring the facts that the average government teacher has a higher chance of being a child molester than the average Catholic priest and that the child rapists in the Catholic church are almost always left-leaning activist priests.

average catholic priest child rapists catholic church left-leaning activist priests

Another thing that happens is leftists try the slimey tactic of trying to accuse me of supporting child rape. This is both dishonest and amusing as liberals have no counter argument so they choose instead to smear.

I oppose homosexuality and pedophilia.

I believe homosexuality should be taboo but fully legal among adults. I believe sex with people under 18 should be illegal even between people under 18.

30 years ago (and for centuries before that) homosexuality was considered as bad as sex with children. Why is it now, as we redefine morality that one is OK, even normal and not the other?

Should we 'tolerate' pedophilia?

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/24/group-of-psy...

• John® 2011/08/25 09:02:40
    John®
    +13
    It's absolutely sick and these lunatics only promote it to prepare the west for Islam where this is practiced widely. Better kick muslims out of the western hemisphere.

• malemammal 2013/02/14 01:23:42 (edited)
    malemammal
    Interesting how the poll was supposed to be about child sexual abuse but ended up being mostly a deluded rant against homosexuality. Why did you feel the need to bring homosexuality into this? Because you can only make it look bad when you conceptually lump it together with child sexual abuse? This is a common tactic used by anti-gay rhetoric.
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/06/07 22:00:49
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    Children can't give reasonable, informed consent to sex. Even a consenting child is still a victim, when it comes to sex with a pedophile.
  • ♠Jen♠ BN - 0 2011/09/13 23:45:23 (edited)
    ♠Jen♠ BN - 0
    +1
    While it is true that in times past homosexuality and pedophilia were considered to be the same level of "sin" and deserved the same punishment, times have changed.

I am for the acceptance of homosexuality because homosexuality isn't inherently harmful, while pedophilia is by it's very nature destructive and traumatizing. Pedophilia should be a capital offense as far as I'm concerned.

Edited for typos.
  • Joseph ... ♠Jen♠ B... 2012/02/22 02:31:00
    Joseph Bautista
    +3
    Ok let's us read the Book Romans 1:19-32 God had abandoned them , why ? They ve twisted the Authorities... Let's wait the judgement God... That's the future of the wickedness in the last days in this world. If you have kids GUARD them. I had 5 boys relatives & reminding them & their parents...if you could do it even your freinds kids and in your presence... Let it be ourselves A SECURITY GUARD OFFICERS INSIDE THE HOUSE. Why I said it because some of our politician leaders okeying them its a business and MONEY.
  • XXrawwwrXX 2011/09/07 23:31:13 (edited)
  • myfoxmystere 2011/09/02 19:17:09
    myfoxmystere
    Homosexual activist groups are filled with pedophiles: NAMBLA is the best example of pedophiles that advocate sex with children.
  • Constitution Believer 2011/09/02 16:29:23
  • Joseph ... Constit... 2012/02/22 00:14:03 (edited)
    Joseph Bautista
    +1
    Hey! Let's put them in prison, they're sick @ need attention eithier we should call police, but I got a news they' re trying to legalize what we gonna do in this perverse generation mennn... We need to pray to God, take it easy bro we just gonna guard the children ...
  • Constit... Joseph ... 2012/02/22 00:25:35
  • Joseph ... Constit... 2012/02/22 00:39:50
    Joseph Bautista
    +2
    You re so HOT men Ok i agree with that , let s destroy them all , to my weapon is prayer I believe God is a punisher Read the book of Gen.19: before I had a feeling the same with you cuz' I was sexually touched as well when i was14 ... Pedo...crazy & gays sexually maniac.
  • Constit... Joseph ... 2012/02/23 16:28:54
  • Joseph ... Constit... 2012/02/28 21:04:59
    Joseph Bautista
    No problem men, ok the book of Genesis 19 exampled in the world in our generation that one day it will consume by fire because of wickedness of the people who rejected the law of God. I know your pain in your heart and your a brave man, i just to share with you the Bible read it please and receive the Gospel, Acts 2:38-1 Cor. 15:3-4 thats my help to your wounded soul like me,you know before i want to Kill for revenge but now I understand , devil is destroyer John 10:10...the tempter they are many ... But of coarse we still gonna guard the kids...To me I care about the SOUL its priceless ... After death we will face Jesus for judgement... Let the God of heaven kill them not our hands . God is watching always ... Let us do good and put them in prizon if they're warned and still stubborned.
  • Carl 2011/08/31 22:55:43
    Carl
    +1
    What's next? Murders are okay too?
  • Patsy 2011/08/31 21:17:00 (edited)
    Patsy
    +1
    Furthermore they should get the death sentence. Plus we should carry out the death sentence. I was just reading the article after my note. What do homosexuals have to do with pedophiles? Homosexuality is, in my opinion, between two consening adults.
  • halfmiletrack 2011/08/30 00:15:41
    halfmiletrack
    +1
    Of course we should not tolerate sex with children. But your comparison of pedophilia to homosexuality is a long stretch. There is a lot of aberrant behavior that doesn't reach the level of pedophilia, much of which we have come to accept. Hetero oral and anal sex are examples. Still illegal in several states by the way.
  • Pecos Sal 2011/08/29 23:23:14
    Pecos Sal
    +2
    To be human is to behave better than a dog, the more we tolerate the less human we are, and I expect that is the point.
  • TheTailor 2011/08/29 15:19:29
    TheTailor
    +2
    The leftists will push this down the throats of America until they finally wake and start lynching these perverts again, regardless of all the laws against it.
  • sick'n'tired PWCM 2011/08/28 23:09:06
    sick'n'tired PWCM
    +1
    Nothing is morevile. Nothing is more vile. It is introduction to accepting other cultures practices. If someone EVER touches my daughter I will gladly spend my time in jail.
  • Georgia50 2011/08/28 22:48:04
    Georgia50
    +1
    These vermin like to play hide-and-seek with kids? OTAY! Let's play hide and seek with them. All they have to do is count to 100 before they come looking for us.
    play hide-and-seek kids otay play hide seek count 100 firing squad
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2011/08/28 22:41:56
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Not only no, but hell no! Leave our children alone! http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • Walt 2011/08/28 22:15:41
    Walt
    +2
    Liberal psychiatric researchers would have us believe that there is no such thing as aberrant sexual behavior. The more we agree with them, the more our society will degrade.
  • Morgan Orlins 2011/08/28 21:41:05
    Morgan Orlins
    +1
    Of course, there IS the question of degree of offense here. Those who force sexual intercourse on girls under 11 or boys under 15 need to be executed, period.

Those who do other offenses need to be sentenced according to the seriousness of the offense.
    But "tolerating" pedophiles? Are you kidding me?
  • ♠Jen♠ B... Morgan ... 2011/09/13 23:48:24
    ♠Jen♠ BN - 0
    Why the gender difference?
  • Morgan ... ♠Jen♠ B... 2011/09/13 23:54:17
    Morgan Orlins
    Is that a serious question?
  • ♠Jen♠ B... Morgan ... 2011/09/14 00:27:57
    ♠Jen♠ BN - 0
    Yes. More or less, I'm asking if the exact same attack happened to a 12-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, why should the attack on the boy be a capital offense while the attack on the girl isn't?
  • Morgan ... ♠Jen♠ B... 2011/09/14 00:38:03
    Morgan Orlins
    If you want to make them BOTH a capital offense, I'm fine with that. As a matter of fact, I volunteer to carry out the sentence. That's how deep my contempt is for inhuman animals who victimize the innocent.

Having said that, you're NOT going to do something so ghastly stupid as to tell me that boys and girls are the same, are you? Certainly you can understand how the rape of a 12 year old boy does more physical and emotional damage than that of a 12 year old girl? Just so there's no mistaking, I'm NOT minimizing the attack on the girl.
  • ♠Jen♠ B... Morgan ... 2011/09/14 00:49:59
    ♠Jen♠ BN - 0
    Personally, I'd like to make all cases of molestation and rape (excluding statutory rape) capital offenses on the FIRST offense.

I'm not saying that boys and girls are the same, but the difference in the trauma from such an attack isn't much, and therefore that's why I asked.
  • Morgan ... ♠Jen♠ B... 2011/09/14 01:55:01
    Morgan Orlins
    +1
    ...and you're only 19?

I'm impressed!
  • ♠Jen♠ B... Morgan ... 2011/09/14 16:42:28
    ♠Jen♠ BN - 0
    Thanks. =)
  • Constit... ♠Jen♠ B... 2012/02/22 00:17:43
  • Constit... Morgan ... 2012/02/22 00:17:18
  • Constit... ♠Jen♠ B... 2012/02/22 00:11:29
  • No, we should not tolerate sex with children
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    That is the mindset of a bonehead, evil stupid liberal? No wonder this nation is having a moral crisis!
  • wolfcall 2011/08/28 16:54:06
  • SocratesIII 2011/08/28 07:33:00
    SocratesIII
    +1
    Just points out that my fear were not unfounded in my posts on the question of pedophiles having the same rights as homosexuals. I said by giving homosexuals rights that you woud open the floodgates for every other sexual deviant also wanting their rights as well. unfortunately it seems my fears are being realized faster than even i thought possible. woud open floodgates sexual deviant rights fears realized faster pedophiles handbook
  • cynsity 2011/08/28 03:16:53
    cynsity
    +2
    While the idea of any child being forced into sex or for any child to be sexulized in any way is abhorhant I want to point out something many over look and is often used for these ludercuris arguements about what should be allowed sexually.

First off homosexuals have existed throughout time and in many accient cultures was an encouraged practice. 90% of the Roman Army were homosexual it was highly encouraged (although by todays standards they would be considered Bi sexual as they did keep wives at home), So how aborant homosexuallity is is debatable.

Second accross many periods in world history sex with what we would consider children was the norm. Before the Holy Roman Church banned the practice girls were wed at birth and the day the female began to mense she could be used by her husband. Often this made the child between the age of 8 and 10 years of age.
    After the church banned that and made it only legal to marry females after they had started their mense the age of children being given for sex rose slightly to about the age of 13 although a girl could be wed at 12 and used by her husband at age 12.
    BTW Rape of a child was a death pentality offense
    As the human race moved from suvival mode to a more life mode children became less desirable for sex as the point prior...

As the human race moved from suvival mode to a more life mode children became less desirable for sex as the point prior was to breed and children died in childbirth almost 70% of the time. This is not to say that anyone really frowned on a man having sex with a girla s young as 12 or for a woman (still in her breeding year [20-24]) to have a male sex partner as young as 15.
    For a long period then the average age of marriage was earily 20s and while this didn't mean children were not engaging they couldn't be forced (although we know even today that is not very true)
    The age dropped back to the earily teens once exploration turned to settlement and at varrious points during famine/plague or disasters... Post British Emperializime sex with children became something considered as "devient" but not prosucuted becuase often children forced into prostution were the sole earners for the family or for self.
    Today we consider children below the "legal age of concent" (most states have this as 15 or 16 years of age) to be 'sexually abused" however there are still cultures out there who think if a girl is not wed and breeding before the age of 16 she is an old maid (good example is a TLC program about "travlers").
    basicly as societies shift back and forth between survival and progression the age of sexual concent and normalicy shifts.
    Again in the USA we are not a 3rd world country our furture is our children and their safety and well being both physically and mentally. But we do send double messages. not only with advertising but with failure of parents to procusute males who have sex with underage girls because they were "dating" , failure to seek damages and monotary support if pregancy occures, the support and normalizing of teen pregancies even the glorification of such, the ease of access to abortions and the hero worship of young males who get with older females...
    If we want to stop the problem of sex with children we must set standards that are applied equally and then set punishments which are enforced equally and consistantly.
  • Juice cynsity 2011/08/29 17:20:52
    Juice
    I don't really care about the Roman Empire, I dislike that era very much! We as parents are responsible for " OUR " children until they are 18 and ANYBODY hurting or harming a child sexually at these ages should be prosecuted to the total extent of our NEW law ( that needs to be in effect ASAP ) is death ASAP! No setting on death row for 10-12 yrs. and wasting our tax dollars! That's how I feel...children are so very precious and it's time we make a real law and start really protecting them!
  • princess 2011/08/28 01:11:06
    princess
    +1
    NEVER, EVER.
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2011/08/27 21:38:52
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +1
    Sex with children is just sick!!!!!!
  • gidianedwards97 2011/08/27 20:29:53
    gidianedwards97
    +1
    it is just wrong

2014/08/23 09:35:33