Seriously, does anyone consider marijuana a dangerous drug?

Cassie.Anna.Cary 2012/05/15 21:48:47
Yes. It's dangerous and a gateway drug.
No! Even science has proven it's medical benefits; while booze and smoke have none.
I'm on the fence.  I think it's dangerous it is a tool for crime. I do not think marijuana consumption in itself is dangerous.
Cigarettes are legal, so is booze. In my opinion, both are worse for a body than weed.

• ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪ 2012/05/16 01:28:49
    No! Even science has proven it's medical benefits; while booze and smoke have...
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    I think It should be legal but have the same rules as Beer and Cigarettes Like No people buying under a certain age, etc.
  • Dianna Bernhardt 2012/05/15 22:45:37
    Dianna Bernhardt
    No. Now, i know a great many people have this "oh here go the pot heads again " attitude, but let me settle that here and now. I have grown up listening to my mother scream about how it kills brain cells, is worst then booze, yada yada yada. Then i developed fibromyalgia, my diabetes got really bad causing Neuropathy in my legs, and i have osteoarthritis throughout my entire body. Im in constant pain, to the point i will pass out from the pain. The doctors prescribed all these nifty pharmaceuticals to help me with that pain, after of course spending 6 years in horrific constant pain to the point i couldn't even hug my child. Then my husband MADE me get high. For the first time in 6 nearly seven years, i could THINK clearly, i didn't constantly forget what i was doing and i got to actually hug my daughter who said to me "OMG! I can squeeze you!!!" and we cried, happy tears. All the doctors drugs did to me was make me even more sick. Ive had two deaths, one a car accident, one a heart attack...at 23. Due to drugs the DOCTORS put me on. When i smoke, i have little pain, can concentrate, do not forget where i was going from room to room and can actually walk to my daughters school two lousy blocks away to get her. I could NOT do that on the drugs from the doctor, they even made me...
    No. Now, i know a great many people have this "oh here go the pot heads again " attitude, but let me settle that here and now. I have grown up listening to my mother scream about how it kills brain cells, is worst then booze, yada yada yada. Then i developed fibromyalgia, my diabetes got really bad causing Neuropathy in my legs, and i have osteoarthritis throughout my entire body. Im in constant pain, to the point i will pass out from the pain. The doctors prescribed all these nifty pharmaceuticals to help me with that pain, after of course spending 6 years in horrific constant pain to the point i couldn't even hug my child. Then my husband MADE me get high. For the first time in 6 nearly seven years, i could THINK clearly, i didn't constantly forget what i was doing and i got to actually hug my daughter who said to me "OMG! I can squeeze you!!!" and we cried, happy tears. All the doctors drugs did to me was make me even more sick. Ive had two deaths, one a car accident, one a heart attack...at 23. Due to drugs the DOCTORS put me on. When i smoke, i have little pain, can concentrate, do not forget where i was going from room to room and can actually walk to my daughters school two lousy blocks away to get her. I could NOT do that on the drugs from the doctor, they even made me physically sick to the point i had gone nearly a month without eating anything but broth, then this. I HATE the taste, but i love the effect. I don't get dingy, i simply cant feel the pain anymore. Thats all the proof i need to know that everything i learned as a kid was a bold face lie. On netflix there are several documentaries about the subject, one has the actor from fear factor in it, sort of a no nonsense fellow that one, i can admire his open way of speech. But really, if you know his name ( i don't remember it i hate bugs and didn't watch his show ) watch at least the one he is in, you will be AMAZED at what they have actual proof of.
  • the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/15 22:14:30
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I have seen people get on edge,sobber stoned & drunk.I was a bouncer. It is not dangerous,like heroin,or cocaine.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/05/15 22:10:52
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
  • janet 2012/05/15 21:58:24
    janet
    +2
    Most pot smokers just want to be left alone to enjoy their munchies : )
  • ~Adrien~ 2012/05/15 21:56:45
    ~Adrien~
    Plain and simple, I think it should be legal. . .

2014/08/23 01:39:17