Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow Costume: Hot or Not?

Hollywood's superhero season is almost here -- which means it's less than a month until we'll see Scarlett Johansson in her latest sexy costume. Or, we can always take a sneak peek now.

In "The Avengers," which hits theaters May 4, ScarJo struts her stuff in a skin-tight Black Widow costume. Asked what it was like "slipping" into the get-up, the actress tells Zap2it, "Slipping in? More like folding into! You know what? It's actually not as bad as it looks. I have to say it's got a lot of give. Underneath, actually I wear... not much."

Whoa! Run that by us one more time? "The guys couldn't believe it because they'd come in with a lot of padding under their big, kind of crazy suits and they couldn't believe it," she elaborates. "They're like, 'You wear nothing?' I said, 'Well not absolutely nothing but...'" The Josh Whedon-directed film, based on the Marvel comic, stars Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson. Are you excited to see ScarJo as the Black Widow again?

2014/11/20 22:58:19