Santorum inspires porn stars to launch masturbation campaign.

Fariborz-Zak 2012/07/01 06:26:30
RT.com:Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum promises to wage a war on porn if elected to the Oval Office, but the GOP contender’s commitment is quickly producing challengers. Now the adult film industry says it’s their turn to rally against Rick.

Republican Party presidential hopeful Rick Santorum has blamed pornography for having “profound brain changes”on Americans and insists that the adult film industry is spawning “a pandemic of harm” that’s destroying the country. Last month Santorum swore that, if elected, he would abolish hardcore pornography in the US. Some of those performers threatened by the potential president are now responding, though, and want to wage a war of their own against the senator.

Jest.com, in cooperation with the porn production house Vivid Entertainment, has released a quirky clip that shows some of the biggest actors and actresses in the industry attacking Santorum over his stance on X-rated entertainment. In a clip released this week called “Porn Stars Against Santorum,” several performers attempt to raise awareness of the candidate’s plot to pull the plug on one of the biggest industries in America and urges voters to ensure that the senator is stopped from winning the race to the White House.

• Metaldane 2012/07/01 07:41:45
    I pro this campain
    Metaldane
    +3
    You can raise taxes, take aways my rights, or shoot my neighbors, but do not mess with a man's porn that just ain't right lol

• mikeeonly 2012/08/12 13:35:32
    I am against this campain
    mikeeonly
    porn is not just in this country, it is everywhere and it won't stop because it's been around for so long.
  • Brosia 2012/07/26 21:18:56
    I pro this campain
    Brosia
    I am very much pro anything that pisses this asshat off.
  • ehrhornp 2012/07/08 22:01:18
    I pro this campain
    ehrhornp
    If only because Santorum, the far right hypocrite is for it. Thank God Santorum is out.
  • Arianne 2012/07/07 10:03:24
    I pro this campain
    Arianne
    If only because well:

So with all of AMerica's problems and controvercies the one he decides to tackle is...porn.
  • JP Arianne 2012/07/07 13:43:43
    JP
    +3
    this shouldn't even be a discussion. Not very productive....
  • Fran-Halen 2012/07/01 17:19:56
    I don't care
    Fran-Halen
    +1
    He probably watches porn more than the average Joe.
  • Vijay Pawar 2012/07/01 09:24:03
    I don't care
    Vijay Pawar
    Why loose my time in bed & sex, on this silly thing, of no use to me.
  • Metaldane 2012/07/01 07:41:45
    I pro this campain
    Metaldane
    +3
  • XXrawwwrXX 2012/07/01 06:39:03
    I pro this campain
    XXrawwwrXX
    +2
    i may not watch porn (mostly because i dont need to lol), but i'd rather people watch porn, than going out and having sex with every person they see. and person? ban porn? thats another way to fill up prisons and make another senseless law.

2014/08/01 14:13:37