Rumor Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Dying Of AIDS.?

strawberry 2012/03/01 23:31:15
THIS REALLY SHOCKS ME.
I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.
THIS IS VERY SAD TO HEAR.
OPINION?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread814315/pg1
"Topic started on 28-2-2012 @ 10:59PM byjjf3rd77"
"BEAR ALERT"
"OFFTOPIC: PEOPLE"

"Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Dying of AIDS? Is Fox News Hiding This?

"My favorite Anchor on Fox News is not looking, too well these days.
Fox News Shepard Smith is a well known gay man and is said to frequent gay bars in his free time. Would this have anything to do with his poor looks, weight loss.? Rumors circling the internet are speculating that the 48 year old has AIDS.

If Shep has AIDS it is a dilemma for F.N.C. Because of their anti-gay stance would they hide this.? Shep is also slowly being replaced by beauty Harris Faulkner who is appearing a lot more on FNC due to Sheps recurring absences."Shepard SmithSheppard SmithFox News
Rumor Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Dying Of AIDS

• Glfer65 2012/03/02 00:38:32
    THIS IS VERY SAD TO HEAR.
    Glfer65
    +4
    If true then very sad. But going to places and taking home anyone you meet and like from the bar is risky. He knows this and has made his choice. Not to say being gay but his choice on the people he meets.

• TaxRetirementFund 2012/10/04 07:19:52 (edited)
    OPINION?
    TaxRetirementFund
    +1
    I read alot of your opinions on this topic. Alot of you equate Gay with AIDS. Do some research people. AIDS has nothing to do with GAY morons. AIDS jumped from monkeys to humans from constant contact with infected primate blood. The same way Mad Cow jumped from sheep to cows. It has nothing to do with Gay or Straight. Stop letting fear runs your lives morons. Absolutely stupid, how the hell do you idiots breath and walk? Obviously autonomic actions have nothing to do with intelligence. Cause if it did, half of you idiots would just drop dead.
  • strawberry TaxReti... 2012/10/05 09:28:28
    strawberry
    +1
    West Africans carry the HIV virus. There was also speculation Aids originated in Haiti. HIV spread from West Africa to many Caribbean Islanders. Homosexuality goes far back in history. One major difference was that white homosexual males only had sex with other white homosexual males. In early 1980's news spread of a homosexual white airline steward who traveled often to the Caribbean on his flights. He had sex with local islanders, then hung at bath houses and gay bars. having sex with black homosexual males and white homosexuals. The Aids virus showed up mainly in N.Y.C. and Los Angeles, CA. Much speculation concerning start of Aids had been traced to this particular man, of course not all of it. Here is an interesting website: http://www.avert.org/aids-his...
  • TaxReti... strawberry 2012/10/06 00:01:27
    TaxRetirementFund
    +2
    But then you know that HIV and AIDS has been around for centuries. It's only through Globalization that it has taken a foot hold. I've heard many theories the air line things and many others. They keep finding new stains in Africa. The newest is HIV-15
  • Elaine TaxReti... 2013/01/30 02:53:40
    Elaine
    +4
    Actually, YOU are the one sounding stupid. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you are simply ill-informed. Regardless of how the AIDS virus started, it most certainly does have something to do with being gay in the sense that gays have been one of the groups most affected by it. I lived through the aids epidemic when it just started in the 80's and only have two living gay male friends left from that time, so don't tell me. None of my straight friends died of aids. We all know how aids is transmitted. It was the education of the gay male population about their unsafe sex practices that slowed down the epidemic and the cocktail of drugs that many now take that have allowed many to survive being HIV positive. You must know this, but you are so defensive about it. You just sound dumb.
  • strawberry TaxReti... 2013/04/19 21:59:14
    strawberry
    +1
    If you are right about monkeys, and it is a fact West Africans are HIV carriers, than you are saying Africans genetically inherited Aids virus from monkeys. Did monkeys go around biting all humans? Go back to the 1980's. It was male homosexuals dying from Aids.
  • strawberry TaxReti... 2013/04/19 22:43:21
    strawberry
    +1
    http://www.avert.org/origin-a...

You are not totally wrong about the monkey, chimpanzee spreading HIV. Factually HIV originated from Africa, especially West Africa, and spread to Caribbean Islanders. Many Africans ate monkeys. Black homosexual men spread Aids virus to White homosexual men.
    "HIV-2 for example corresponds to SlVsm a strain of the Simian immunodeficiency found in the sooty mangabey (also known as the White - collared monkey). which is indingenous to Western Africa".
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/09/06 20:12:26
    OPINION?
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Shepard is here on Sodahead. Why don't you ask him?
  • strawberry FAWKES'... 2012/09/06 21:11:16
    strawberry
    +1
    I know he's on SodaHead. He is the only person I like on Fox News.
  • Jonny Nelson 2012/08/08 17:37:37
    OPINION?
    Jonny Nelson
    +2
    Well, I'm a Shep fan and I've noticed that a few months ago he did look a little pallid, but since then he's been looking better. I chalk it up to an temporary illness (or maybe a little to hardy of a party lol). I don't know if he's gay, but I don't think that would bother FOX or most of the viewers. He's got a lot of fans. Regardless of what intolerant liberals think, FOX is not "anti-gay" anymore than conservatives are "anti-gay". In fact, it would give them extra diversity if he came out (if he is gay). They have plenty of women, and they have Blacks (Harris Faulkner, Charles Payne, Juan Williams, etc.) so it wouldn't be a shocker. It's just that it's not easy to come out. Look how long it took Anderson Cooper. Is he just supposed to stand up and say, "Hey! I'm gay!" ?? Either way, I hope he is NOT sick with a long term illness (hey he could be having chemo). He's the best anchor out there and I love his sarcasm and deadpan delivery (not to mention FOX has let him off the hook with live burst of "f*ck" can "c*nt" and saying Jay Lo might get a "curb job" (whatever that is). LOL. Go SHEP!
  • strawberry Jonny N... 2012/08/08 20:37:09
    strawberry
    +1
    Sheppard Smith is the only one I listen to on Fox news. He does look much healthier recently.
  • Jillxz Jonny N... 2012/08/21 19:38:58
    Jillxz
    +3
    Jonny Nelson you said quote [ "They have plenty of women, and they have Blacks (Harris Faulkner, Charles Payne, Juan Williams, etc."]

Well , all the blacks on Fox are are mostly used as fill-ins when someone is out , or are used on the Weekend. There are NO blacks in the daytime /evening positions.spots on Fox News. Harris Faulker has been a loyal Fox anchor for many years an she is still being used as a substitute.. Many positions have become available through the years , but Harris is still used ased a substitute on Fox. She should have had a Day position a long time ago. Harris Faulkner is smart , sexy , and beautiful. . Yes Fox is prejudiced . Fox needs to put their black anchors in Prime time. and Day time .
  • MegM5561 2012/03/13 02:40:02
    I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.
    MegM5561
    +2
    How stupid. If he had AIDS, he'd have those purple spots that no makeup could ever fully hide. And he has always had circles under his eyes. DUH people. He could just be sick, which would be sad, but it's not f-ing AIDS.
  • strawberry MegM5561 2012/03/13 04:36:57
    strawberry
    +1
    This was not my rumor, however seeing Shepard Smith on Fox, he does look drawn with hollow cheeks. His suit looks like it barely fits his thin body. Shepard Smith might not have full blown Aids, or could be in the process. He could be undergoing extensive medical treatment, to keep him in remission. Usually purple spots on the face are advanced Aids. Stage make up is extremely heavy, different consistency. Studying modeling at 18 we used makeup for photography which was special makeup. It looked freaky, until you saw how good it looked in photography. Even with television makeup, Smith still looks pale and drawn. He also seems weak, not putting his spark into the news. He did look better, more sunburned, more color when seeing him on Fox News today.
  • Tully MegM5561 2012/04/30 16:50:30 (edited)
    Tully
    +2
    Those purple spots take 5-10 years to show themselves.
  • strawberry Tully 2012/05/03 04:47:21
    strawberry
    +1
    I notice Shepard Smith looks much better and more into the show lately.
  • john ma... MegM5561 2012/05/23 20:59:20
    john martin
    +3
    Purple spots? you mean kaposi sarcoma? Nobody gets that anymore. You shouldn't say stupid unless talking about yourself. And makeup can cover up purple spots. Nobody who is "just sick" has sunken cheekbones. He has wasting syndrome. It only comes frrom cancer or AIDS.
  • Jillxz MegM5561 2012/08/21 19:42:33
    Jillxz
    +5
    MegM556. Not everyone with aids get those purple spots you talk about. Infact , most don't get them.
  • Stephen... MegM5561 2012/12/13 16:00:50
    Stephen Marcus
    +11
    Idiot !Do you even know what those 'purple spots' are called? Modern HIV meds take care of issues like HIV lesion and those infected tend not to look sick any more--Shep has the money for cosmetic work. Does it matter if he is gay? Does it matter what illness he has? A lot of people on here act as if only 'bad' people get HIV. NOT COOL
  • Bilingual required sucks 2012/03/02 04:13:50 (edited)
    I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.
    Bilingual required sucks
    +2
    Damn it looks like he does have it, those hollow cheeks give it away. But dying? I doubt it, Im sure he can afford the best medication available.
  • strawberry Bilingu... 2012/03/13 04:41:56
    strawberry
    +2
    I don't know if he does or does not have Aids. I found this on the internet. Shepard Smith could be in process of developing full blown Aids. He most likely is under extensive treatment. I was shocked seeing him on Fox News, very pale, drawn cheeks, looked thin in his suit. Also television make up is heavy. What does he look like with nothing on his face.?
  • mich52 2012/03/02 03:44:31
  • strawberry mich52 2012/03/02 04:23:07
    strawberry
    +1
    You are right Shepard Smith is the most decent on Fox News. I just happened to find this article by accident. Knowing Fox owners they would hide this. Hannity is a sickening hypocrite. I like Chris Matthews of MSNBC.
  • Eddie_DOMA_is_dead 2012/03/02 02:47:41
  • strawberry Eddie_D... 2012/03/02 03:32:31
    strawberry
    +1
    I was looking on the internet about news anchors, just happened to find this information. Shepard Smith is an intelligent man, why would he be so sexually careless.? Fox is a very conservative station, so they declare, or come across that way. It would not surprise me if Fox did hide such a fact for their own concerns. I believe to be a news anchor you have to go along with what owners want you to say or do to keep your job. I listened to Shepard Smith sometimes, but mainly I like MSNBC. When I watched Shepard Smith today he did look very thin, and drawn.
  • Idiot repubs 2012/03/02 01:35:55
    THIS IS VERY SAD TO HEAR.
    Idiot repubs
    +3
    They'll claim it was Natural causes.
  • strawberry Idiot r... 2012/03/02 01:58:08
    strawberry
    +2
    I watched him on Fox News today and he does look thin. His face looks drawn. I never minded Shepard Smith, usually switch news channels.
  • Idiot r... strawberry 2012/03/02 02:04:03
    Idiot repubs
    +3
    I hope it isn't but he does look ghastly.
  • strawberry Idiot r... 2012/03/02 02:24:26
    strawberry
    +2
    I cannot understand why such an intelligent man would be so sexually careless. That is why gay marriages are good. Our State Governments should realize that.
  • Dickens 2012/03/02 00:46:07 (edited)
    OPINION?
    Dickens
    +3
    ..if he does have AIDS, you can bet Fox will kick him to the curb in every way possible..I'll bet if Fox had their way the new "..employer can deny any health care they want.." type of employer-provided health insurance would be retroactive...
  • strawberry Dickens 2012/03/02 00:50:52
    strawberry
    +2
    Thanks for commenting, please rave the question.
  • Glfer65 2012/03/02 00:38:32
    THIS IS VERY SAD TO HEAR.
    Glfer65
    +4
  • strawberry Glfer65 2012/03/02 00:51:38
    strawberry
    +3
    Thanks for your participation, please rave the question.
  • Glfer65 strawberry 2012/03/02 00:52:51
    Glfer65
    +3
    You are welcome my dear.
  • strawberry Glfer65 2012/03/02 02:05:23
    strawberry
    +1
    I did not know he was gay. I found this information accidently looking up news anchors. I'm surprised he was not more cautious, he is a smart man. Owners of Fox are such hypocrites.
  • Glfer65 strawberry 2012/03/02 14:15:35
    Glfer65
    +2
    Hmm, and to wonder if FAUX has anything to add????
  • TaxReti... strawberry 2012/10/04 07:14:51
    TaxRetirementFund
    +1
    Why because if he is gay that would explain why he has AIDS?
  • TaxReti... Glfer65 2012/10/04 07:13:54
    TaxRetirementFund
    +1
    Why because if he was gay that would explain it?
  • Kaimeso 2012/03/02 00:10:10
    THIS IS VERY SAD TO HEAR.
    Kaimeso
    +3
    Very sad to hear anyone is dying of a disease,.. especially AIDS since there are a lot of medications that can keep the disease under control. Unlike in the earlier days when a friend of mine contracted the disease through a blood transfusion. He wasn't gay, wasn't a drug user, and didn't mess around but it didn't make any difference, I still miss his smile.
  • strawberry Kaimeso 2012/03/02 00:56:15
    strawberry
    +3
    I did watch Shepard Smith a few times. He does look very thin, his face drawn. If you like my questions please rave them, thanks.
    OPINION?
    +3
    Lets cut the rumors off right here. From his website

“I’ve lost too much,” he says.

After years of eating cheeseburgers, Snickers bars and having a generally horrible diet, Smith was told by his doctor that he had sky-high cholesterol and high blood pressure. He’s since cut out the junk and plays tennis three times a week. “I’m in the best shape of my life,” he says, adding that his last medical report was great.

Getting down to a responsible weight when you've been eating that kind of diet is a huge shock to the body. I know, I've lost over 100 pounds so far and have another 85 to go.

His prior diet was the same as mine. I've taken off a lot but really need to get back to around 175-180. And YES it does make a difference in the way you look.

2014/04/17 18:41:29