Royal Wedding Review: How Many Crowns Would You Rate the Royal Wedding?

Whether you got up super early to watch the royal wedding or you ended up DVR-ing it, chances are you've seen some footage of Kate Middleton and Prince William and their extended families as wedding mania has monopolized the media's attention.

So, what's the verdict?

Was the royal wedding everything you've dreamed of and more?

In honor of our British friends across the pond, we went with a British/royal-themed rating system. Instead of stars, we're using crowns.

So above please rate the royal wedding of Prince William and Princess Kate (we've been waiting forever to say that).

• SHIV 2011/04/29 15:51:47
    Royal wedding? What royal wedding?
    SHIV
    +33
    I'm not related to them, I'm not friends with them, I don't know them in any way, so why would I want to watch their wedding? I tried so hard to avoid it, but every news channel I turned on this morning was broadcasting this dang wedding. Even local news was preempted. I don't get it. It's just two people getting married, so why the frenzy? I wish them the best, as I do all married couples, but in all reality, only their friends and family needed to see it. I don't appreciate being bombarded with it. I ended up having to watch the Weather Channel for "news."

• waynelaboy 2011/06/15 15:59:54
    Royal wedding? What royal wedding?
    waynelaboy
    so middle ages. throw them in the dungeon
  • TejahOlsen 2011/05/08 19:00:03
    4 crowns: it was the wedding of the century
    TejahOlsen
    +1
    It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! n_n
  • Mario Brothers 2011/05/08 18:38:01
    Royal wedding? What royal wedding?
    Mario Brothers
    +1
    Why make a fuss over William & Kate wedding. They are just 2 ordinary persons. Nothing special.
    One should rather pay more attention to how many crowns one will receive on Judgment day.
  • CatherineJenniferSacco 2011/05/08 10:32:58
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    +1
    Why are you directing me to FACEBOOK? sometimes sodahead does this other times they don't but I do not always "want" to jump over to them,so please accept my comments to "these people,okay? oh and "KING" you're not..You're an ARSS..When you read what I told "SHIV" ditto!
  • Marissa 2011/05/07 19:11:30
    Marissa
    +1
    i think it was fabulous! i hope they enjoy being married and i wish i was able to watch the whole wedding!
  • Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2011/05/06 15:15:51
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +2
    I didn't think it would be particularly good, but It turned out to be absolutely brilliant! Her dress was amazing, and the balcony kiss was as well :)
  • Catheri... Anonymo... 2011/05/10 07:53:25
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    Well,what the "he??" did you think a "Royal, Event would look like? I mean where;s your memory,of British or History re:{the} Royal Crowning of Queens & Kings in the past? Better brush up on your history.. Did you think we wpuld see Prince William & Kate follow in a jalopy,or maybe they'd have walked an hour through the crowds.. to the nearest registra's office in downtown Chelsey? What did your limited vision think such an "Event" ...[operative word} ya know.."Royal Wedding?" would be like/ Dying to know..
  • Anonymo... Catheri... 2011/05/10 16:12:14
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    I had no vision of it, I've not been around long enough to see any other royal weddings, but I thought it would be boring and annoying that it was on all the channels.
  • Gabby Grandchamp 2011/05/06 00:56:28
    3 crowns: it was entertaining
    Gabby Grandchamp
    +1
    I meant 4 crowns....I love weddings
    3 crowns: it was entertaining
    +1
    That's what it seemed like to me.
  • Sarah 2011/05/05 19:31:46
    Sarah
    +1
    awesooome
  • rebecca 2011/05/05 18:51:03
    rebecca
    +1
    dat waz du best weddin ever
  • lalen 2011/05/05 08:21:59
    lalen
    +1
    Imagine Dream come true....communer became a pricess.....like a fairy tales story....
  • MRS. BIEBER 2011/05/04 23:23:22
    MRS. BIEBER
    +2
    It was amazing her dress was beautiful!
  • Catheri... MRS. BI... 2011/05/08 12:13:07
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    Did you know Kate's headress was the"Capulet" style like those worn by "Juliet" where the head is covered ,around the crown,simply..a cap.Beautiful but Kate never wears her hair up,all of the most sophisticated women do,Princess Grace did,Audrey Hepburn,Jackie,I wanted to see her hait pulled back w/ all her gorgeous" treses" fluffed up,so all her beautiful hair[she has so much} would have been fluffed up surrounding all of her shoulders,& some hair in the front,as she often wears it,instead her hair was in the back...I just thought she would have done {better} justice to her gorgeous,shinny, locks! too I heard Wills wanted her hair down! But her hair was pushed back too much,one didn't see all of her hair when the main reason" {highlight if you will} was to have shown as much as her hair,as possible,but I thought she was still beautiful because she is,ceratinly gorgeous! I saw her every profile,perfect! Now those conceited sluts,{in the movie depicting the jealous,rich creeps} rememeber?} can shove it,right? Imagine{that rich brat having asked them to her house, inviting them,then saying "She" was "lucky" when Kate answered "No, he {Wills] is Lucky to have me!' Wow,Kate,Good Girl! {Touche'} Imagine the nerve to ask them over,"before" they were marroed or even after} while just ...&&&
    Did you know Kate's headress was the"Capulet" style like those worn by "Juliet" where the head is covered ,around the crown,simply..a cap.Beautiful but Kate never wears her hair up,all of the most sophisticated women do,Princess Grace did,Audrey Hepburn,Jackie,I wanted to see her hait pulled back w/ all her gorgeous" treses" fluffed up,so all her beautiful hair[she has so much} would have been fluffed up surrounding all of her shoulders,& some hair in the front,as she often wears it,instead her hair was in the back...I just thought she would have done {better} justice to her gorgeous,shinny, locks! too I heard Wills wanted her hair down! But her hair was pushed back too much,one didn't see all of her hair when the main reason" {highlight if you will} was to have shown as much as her hair,as possible,but I thought she was still beautiful because she is,ceratinly gorgeous! I saw her every profile,perfect! Now those conceited sluts,{in the movie depicting the jealous,rich creeps} rememeber?} can shove it,right? Imagine{that rich brat having asked them to her house, inviting them,then saying "She" was "lucky" when Kate answered "No, he {Wills] is Lucky to have me!' Wow,Kate,Good Girl! {Touche'} Imagine the nerve to ask them over,"before" they were marroed or even after} while just engaged..Only God knows what would have gone on there! They'd never have accepted such an invitation anyway,not from that bitch! I hope kate doesn't get too chummy w/ Michele Ma Bell Obama,,Obama still doesn't do anything for abused animals nor does he do anything to save wildlife instead he allows salazar to slaughter wolves,after Bish delisted them,Obama has never overturned one solitary "delisting"Endangered Species"{Whales too} I hope Wills realizes Obama has nothing in commin w/ them! These animals were already under the Protections of proven evidencuary,proof} when scientists have proven Our Great Grey's,{Wolves} are not monsters,rather have bonded w/"man" centuries ago ..Canines! Dogs! Does Wills know,that {Obama Commended Eagles For Giving M...Vick a Secind Chance?} at what..being innate evil,how do yoiu give evil a second chance? Tigers,panthers,Lions are all being killed,,Obama doesn't care his deadly alliances w/ Japs appetites,their gluttonous eating habots their greed,they Live to eat rather than "eat to live"still Obama allows Jap"Research"{so-called] vessels to slaughter Antarctic Whales? I will tell them both! Obama may have gotten Laden but he's also still killing "Our Wildlife!"Cowardly behavior like this after scientists,& the judge agreed w/ the numbers shown,in court,We Won but they're still killing them Palin,is also still using Aereil Flying henchmen {& she also shoots them} from the $4000,000$ plane she bought her killers! Viscious,violent,"Don't Retreat Just Reload" she told her son.Wills & Kate...they'll have nadda in common! Not if I can help them {understand} all I know! I will tell them!
  • MRS. BI... Catheri... 2011/05/13 01:21:35
    MRS. BIEBER
    NO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT
  • liam.siera 2011/05/04 05:59:47
  • LadyDi75115 2011/05/04 04:52:51
    3 crowns: it was entertaining
    LadyDi75115
    +1
    I enjoyed the hat show.
  • Xerxes 2011/05/03 21:05:24
    3 crowns: it was entertaining
    Xerxes
    +3
    I was entertained, mainly by all the hats!
  • rebecca Xerxes 2011/05/05 18:52:59
    rebecca
    +1
    y all du hats ??
  • KING 2011/05/03 20:48:45
    Royal wedding? What royal wedding?
    KING
    The royal wedding would interest me about as much as a Free Jefthro Tull Reunion concert at the Medina Ballroom...

P.S. is it over?? I thought it was coming up in a few weeks?
  • Catheri... KING 2011/05/10 08:07:12
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    Sure,your stupid generation will not go down in Music history,we all know this,Jethro Tull, when you were still unborn the greats of the,40's and the biggest revlolution called the.. 60's {through the late 70's} that would explain the title given as today's, Classic-Rock" {like your head {Rock hard} so don't worry you missed it,anyway,We were already ,known as the Greatest generation .w/ our music & their musicians..,all your generation gave us is your" I want It yesterday"mentality but ya don't know what real music is all about,so enough of where you'd rather "not" have gone..nobody cares! "read "Gereration,ME" IF you "read at all..
  • Q 2011/05/03 20:10:54
    2 crowns: it was OK
    Q
    +1
    Its a good thing he married a hottie because frankly queen Elizabeth's looks have been fading for quite some time now! married hottie frankly queen elizabeths fading
  • Danny T... Q 2011/05/05 17:41:10
    Danny Troxel
    +1
    Looks like Jimmy Carter in a Stetson.
  • Catheri... Q 2011/05/08 10:42:47
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    The Queen looks great,having had no stress,no finacial worries,all celebs look great,all due to the non stressed out life they lead,The "Queeen" eats all the greatest grown food.. do you?Her skinn shows it, The Prince's father Chrales grows orgenic food,they eat well ot shows! She doesn't look her age..your photo tells me you have nadda better to do w/ your camera what else do you use it for I wonder>.Better not use it for the wrong reasons,seems this gereration is lacking maturity,& parents that spoil their kids like you did yoa jave to do that,although it IS good,I must say..but do this to the Mad hatters" Furgeson's Princess's no wonder she didn't show up! She has as much control over her darling no class Princess gals,"Re; Queens age you too will be old too oneday & real fast ..before you know it.. "You are what you eat"
  • American All The Way 2011/05/03 20:05:33
    2 crowns: it was OK
    American All The Way
    +1
    It was a wedding. This is good. The joining of a MAN and a WOMAN in holy matrimony. Beyond that life goes on. Why make anything special out of it. Good thing hussein obama was not there to mess it up. You know he down talks marriage but he believes in multiple wives. Guess you need mutiples if you use women like benny did.
  • moviebuff 2011/05/03 16:49:33
    moviebuff
    +1
    Just wonderful. But the only thing that I have a little bit of a complaint is William's hair. He looked so good with that hat on. The minute he took it off I was like wow there is a yamaka on his head. ooh did I spell that right?
  • Catheri... moviebuff 2011/05/10 08:16:38
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    This site,only makes sense if you're an idiot,I rest my case..but this was expected by sodaheads who are adding to the sillyness while sodahead used to be great,mature people commented..now it ***makes sense that this collection of "silly ass" Mad Hatters,& posts given by immature kids,would notice {& worst}..coment on "Prince Williams hair, as if that means anything , considering we just killed a terrorist,who planned the bombing & deaths of hundreds of people in New York better known as AMERICA! You should only be as normal,as humble,,as he is,,,after all isn't there someone here who knows how to carry a conversation? Jethro Tull?..Those were the greats,you Jerk!
  • moviebuff Catheri... 2011/05/12 17:19:11
    moviebuff
    Ok, first of all you have a lot of nerve calling me a jerk. I'm not a child, it was a comment not meant to be taken seriously and I wrote this before they got Bin Laden. Second, if you don't have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut. If we were face to face you wouldn't have the guts to say anything. Heck you don't even upload your picture. And take a chill pill, if I want to take the edge of my day and have a little fun that ain't your problem. I'd call you a name right about now. But that is not how I do things. So why don't you do yourself a favor and lighten the hell up.
  • KING moviebuff 2011/05/13 17:19:59
    KING
    Yes Catherine. This site is for opinions not arguments. You were critisizing my so called generation which you know nothing about. Lighten up and relax this is not a site for bashing heads in. Go to U tube if you want to drop some "F" bombs!!!
  • KING KING 2011/05/13 17:30:12
    KING
    woops Movie buff this was for princess Catherine..
  • moviebuff moviebuff 2011/05/13 17:29:49
    moviebuff
    And yes that is my pic I really do look like that.
  • Myrle Hulme 2011/05/03 08:39:14
    Myrle Hulme
    +1
    I am a Royalist and proud of it
  • bt sedlock Myrle H... 2011/09/03 03:45:05
    bt sedlock
    I am an American and proud that Great Britain has a monarchy.
  • Myrle H... bt sedlock 2011/09/08 10:27:24
    Myrle Hulme
    Glad
  • jhmjhjh 2011/05/03 06:37:17
    Royal wedding? What royal wedding?
    jhmjhjh
    I did not give a f*ck about it at all, Still don't.
  • Mike Miller 2011/05/03 05:03:39
    2 crowns: it was OK
    Mike Miller
    +1
    It was good as far as royal weddings go, and it was nice to see that on TV instead of all the negative stuff we are usually subject to. Now and then it's nice to see positive things like a wedding instead of all the bad things we already see too much of. It was nice.
  • Catheri... Mike Mi... 2011/05/10 08:30:24
    CatherineJenniferSacco
    It was "just okay".next to what else prat tell? What did your imagine it would be like if not what it was? You missed the point! the word is "Symbolic" The Royals are just like the "Renaissance" The Events that shape the Monarcy,This was called "History",like it or not,Okay? another silly person,the generation with their eyes closed..Tell me I will never be subjected to another "MAD-Donna" song!Remember that slut? The one who humped beds on stage, then adopted a poor British accent,Italy condemed her,sacreligious title as "Maddona" Virgin? She slept her way from black eyebrows ,then thought she could emulate the gorgeous body & voice that belonged to the one & only.. Marilyn Monroe? Monroe had a great voice,God how Ugly she is! worst how ugly she was!
  • Mike Mi... Catheri... 2011/05/11 13:22:20
    Mike Miller
    Wow, you obviously feel very passionate and involved in the overall message or historical impact the event had more than just the wedding which is what I thought the question was all about. I felt it was a nice wedding and a nice event to see on TV, nothing more. I was not offering up an opinion on the monarchy or the social implications of those who are royalty over the rest of us. I thnk you really have a lot to tell everyone about a lot of subjects that you feel quite passionate about but you also rush to judge several of us on this post without really knowing us or our views. Most of us that replied to this message were just answering the overall question about the wedding itself. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.....
  • Eliana 2011/05/03 04:26:28
    Eliana
    +2
    It was a fantastic wedding!!! William and Kate looked stunning, I can say THEY ARE REALLY IN LOVE!!!

2014/11/29 05:13:52