Rihanna Poses Topless for New Fragrance, Called Nude: Sexy or TMI?

No big surprise here -- Rihanna's new fragrance is called Nude. The Barbadian beauty, who seems to prefer being as naked as possible, poses naked in a photo shoot for her new scent. Rihanna's friend Melissa Forde posted the photos below with the following caption: "#Nude Behind the scenes for new fragrance photo shoot."

Last week, Rihanna tweeted that she had a "big shoot a surprise fragrance for my ladies called ... NUDE." And in the pictures, she is certainly nude, striking several erotic poses while wearing a blonde wig but covering up her unmentionables. Well, it's nothing we haven't already seen before. Do you think Rihanna looks sexy in the shoot? Or do you think she could stand to cover up a bit more?

• cebo hannah 2012/06/04 01:40:31
    cebo
    oh no my dear no where near annoyed you just sound like you're trying to convince yourself of what you said when you probably sit at home lonely.
  • hannah cebo 2012/06/04 01:54:50
    hannah
    im not lonely. i actually quite cherish my alone time with the night breeze coming in through the window. its actually quite invigorating. and sorry but i dont try to convince myself of anything. im quite secure in my thoughts and feelings thank you. :)
  • cebo hannah 2012/06/04 02:01:00
    cebo
    I just knew you sat at home alone, like I said before... jealous! lol.
  • hannah cebo 2012/06/04 18:46:24
    hannah
    nope i actually enjoy sitting at home rather than looking like that. i she just had some clothes on and didnt look like she was touching herself she'd be just fine. :P i couldnt imagine myself taking naked pics. it would just make me feel...sluttish
  • cebo hannah 2012/06/10 07:50:56
    cebo
    I guess some people feel comfortable w/o clothes and others don"t, to each it's own, but I also don't think it is "sluttish" to be photographed naked, maybe you are not comfortable in your own skin perhaps?
  • hannah cebo 2012/06/11 01:28:20
    hannah
    im very comfortable in my own skin. and in fact nude art is not bad. i think the human body is a beautiful thing (if taken well care of, although deformation is an involuntary problem). however her pictures were not artistic. they were trashy. and im sorry but looking like you are masturbating (as she did in the last pic) is NOT artistic.
  • weirdch... cebo 2012/05/31 02:25:54
    weirdchickalert
    +3
    Im not jealous honest, its just that unlike some people i have commonsense, Shes not
    setting a good example for her fans, shes give a message of in order to sell your product
    you have to get naked...
  • strawberry weirdch... 2012/05/31 03:20:13
    strawberry
    +2
    Rihanna has been getting desperate.
  • cebo weirdch... 2012/06/03 15:40:06
    cebo
    sex sells.
  • weirdch... cebo 2012/06/04 00:07:14
    weirdchickalert
    That is true, but thats something that shouldnt be shown to youngsters. Thats still influencing them to do wrong things.
  • cebo weirdch... 2012/06/13 02:22:37
    cebo
    But the perfume is called Nude what better way to promote the product then to show some skin, now i'm not saying that youngsters should be targeted for this kind of thing, but none of you women who are hating can say that if you had her talent you wouldn't do the same thing to get money to promote a product, your music or whatever to pad your bank account just as you all are doing now to get paid, you're doing whatever is needed to get a paycheck just like she is, she is just using her sex appel... not sex. Again, jealous!!
  • weirdch... cebo 2012/06/20 01:09:04
    weirdchickalert
    OMG im 17 and proud of who i am, except i think that she is setting a bad example to youngsters, i was a fan of hers but that was before i found she worships the devil with ILLUMINATI..... IM A CHRISTIAN :). So you can think whatever you want i dont give a CRAP either way.
  • cebo weirdch... 2012/06/20 23:21:35
    cebo
    17?! I wish I knew this I would have never responded to you, but I wish you well in your life and your faith.
  • weirdch... cebo 2012/07/13 02:38:03
    weirdchickalert
    Its alright, i read my comment and found it to be harsh but thankyou :D and you too if you have a religion :D
  • cebo weirdch... 2012/07/15 15:49:18
    cebo
    +1
    The one thing I enjoy about SodaHead is the freedom of your opinion regardless of the bite of it, you were only having your say and I can accept this. You are a young lady with strong opinions and convictions with your thoughts and religions, not many teenagers are on your wave level that could handle the temperment on here, but I did get under your skin youngster lol! I enjoyed our debate and hope we will find something to agree on in the future.
  • weirdch... cebo 2012/07/16 02:43:42
    weirdchickalert
    Me too ;D peace out
  • Lilymoon 2012/05/31 01:54:56
    TMI
    Lilymoon
    +3
    I don't know, I mean the blond wig or blond hair makes her look like a hooker. I don't need to see her masturbating or self pleasure face either.
  • strawberry Lilymoon 2012/05/31 03:20:48
    strawberry
    +2
    She is really disgusting.!
  • donna191 2012/05/31 01:37:25
    TMI
    donna191
    +4
    She's a "so called" role model to teens and younger kids, even her music vids r getting lame. she has to undress to sell music coz of the fact she cnt fkn hold a note, my 3yr old sings way better n aint jokin guys :D
  • ktyxes donna191 2012/05/31 02:07:23
    ktyxes
    +1
    when did Rhi become a role nodel for teens and younger youths. shes hear to make music, sell clothes and now a fragrance. parents need to be role models for their own damn kids, rhi sings sexy, about sex and she's makin millions. whats the problem
  • strawberry ktyxes 2012/05/31 03:26:16
    strawberry
    I don't care what Rihanna sells. She looks drunk or drugged in those photos. She shows no class at all. Who are you kidding about role models.? Majority teens look to public icons especially of their own race.
  • ktyxes strawberry 2012/06/12 22:29:53 (edited)
    ktyxes
    Kids also look to video games are role models too, but the patents need to do their jobs and raise their own kids
  • ktyxes strawberry 2012/06/12 22:34:57 (edited)
    ktyxes
    And lately, who isn't drugged and drunk. I'll bet the stupid parents who step aside so the entertainment industry can raise their children are drugged and drunk 2. Ask around and pusee how many parents actually monitor their kids internet, Facebook, YouTube use. If they don't pay attention any and all media will raise their children. ROLE MODELS RAISE KIDS NOT ENTERTAINERS
  • strawberry donna191 2012/05/31 03:22:07
    strawberry
    Rihanna lost a lot of popularity. She seems desperate for public attention at any cost.
  • Sybil 2012/05/31 01:32:01
    TMI
    Sybil
    +4
    OK too be honest I am tired of Rihanna now...go away Rihanna...give us a chance to miss you...
  • strawberry Sybil 2012/05/31 03:26:45
    strawberry
    She is a bore.!
  • Bigbrowneyes 2012/05/31 01:30:30
    TMI
    Bigbrowneyes
    +3
    I don't get it...Is there a positive statement in having obviously fake hair? Is it a statement about wealth?
  • strawberry Bigbrow... 2012/05/31 03:30:31
    strawberry
    Many African American women over lighten their hair. Rihanna looks washed out.
  • xxx 2012/05/31 01:24:28
    TMI
    xxx
    +4
    We've seen it all before. Only diff is she didn't take the pics of herself and post them. They're actually going to be seen somewhere other then her FB. Wow!
  • Quiet-is-feared 2012/05/31 01:23:53
    TMI
    Quiet-is-feared
    +4
    She could have named it something else besides "Nude"
    Like Rhianna rain or Spiritual mist. Something a little more mysterious and intriguing that'd make people want to buy it.
    Or
    Maybe she was just looking to express her naked self and gain some media attention. New product.
    New look.

Lets just hope they don't make a commercial with the same idea for this perfume lol.
  • angel face 2012/05/31 01:21:55
    Sexy
    angel face
    +1
    I dont see how its TMI if you can hardly see anything. Just sayin
  • Lady Aiyanna 2012/05/31 01:03:04
    TMI
    Lady Aiyanna
    +4
    Nude as the name of the fragrance, nice... Wonder if it's made with normal body odour to promote the name so that all of us start to walk around stark naked to promote that scent with a wig. The reason why I say this is because in advertisement psychology the advertisement with a Celebrity endorsement such as this is the Unique Selling Proposition that is used wherein the message sent out to the world is by my Perfume and its make you sexy, naked and raunchy, pornographic but at the same time artificial just like Rihanna who is in reality Robin Fenty.
    That is what is used my 99.9% advertising companies wherein blackish tints in the photographs usually denotes carnal desire and for things like this it means tell the the young girls around the world use this perfume and be a Tart Like Me.
    Should have thought of her fans before doing this, name and reputation etc. If I had a daughter, who loved Rihanna, I would certainly put my foot down and say no and give my child an explanation why and make her understand that reputation and self dignity is what makes you who and what you are in the world not the exposure and artificiality of life that they have got her to endorse and portray.
  • ktyxes Lady Ai... 2012/05/31 02:09:26
    ktyxes
    did u take english and spelling too...
  • Lady Ai... ktyxes 2012/05/31 03:58:57
    Lady Aiyanna
    Yep, certified Montessori trained with experience in training youngsters.

None the less, as a person who has worked in advertising, the above is the manner in which endorsements are done.
  • ktyxes Lady Ai... 2012/08/01 00:05:55
    ktyxes
    +1
    I agree sex and slutty sells
  • Lady Ai... ktyxes 2012/08/03 12:40:16
    Lady Aiyanna
    +1
    And in the present day and age, that is what many are using as they see user demand for these kind of things.... It is we as the consumers who need to stand up and say enough, we need more decent role models....
  • Tigger Too 2012/05/31 00:59:16
    Sexy
    Tigger Too
    +3
    Someone recently said that Rihanna is so sexy, she could turn heterosexual women into bisexuals. Even I have to admit that I have a sort of girl-crush on her. [Although I wouldn't turn lesbian for ANYONE!] I think it's ridiculous, and false advertising, whenever the media puts out headlines like "So-and-so Appears Topless On The Cover of 'X' Magazine." The female celebrity in question MAY in fact look topless, but her arms or something else are strategically placed so that the reader can't really see anything, such as a nip slip. IMO, Rihanna is one of the sexiest, most beautiful women on the planet. And besides, it only makes sense that, when posing for advertisements for her new fragrance, "Nude," she'd be photographed -- wait for it -- NUDE.
  • ktyxes Tigger Too 2012/05/31 02:10:43
    ktyxes
    +2
    very well put. i'm not a lesbian but i have a girl crush on her too.
  • Phil 2012/05/31 00:55:27
    Sexy
    Phil
    What no nip lol

2014/11/24 14:06:20