Rihanna Poses Topless for New Fragrance, Called Nude: Sexy or TMI?

No big surprise here -- Rihanna's new fragrance is called Nude. The Barbadian beauty, who seems to prefer being as naked as possible, poses naked in a photo shoot for her new scent. Rihanna's friend Melissa Forde posted the photos below with the following caption: "#Nude Behind the scenes for new fragrance photo shoot."

Last week, Rihanna tweeted that she had a "big shoot a surprise fragrance for my ladies called ... NUDE." And in the pictures, she is certainly nude, striking several erotic poses while wearing a blonde wig but covering up her unmentionables. Well, it's nothing we haven't already seen before. Do you think Rihanna looks sexy in the shoot? Or do you think she could stand to cover up a bit more?

• Zeus2713 2012/05/30 21:01:48
    Sexy
    Zeus2713
    She is hot!!!! I would soooo hit that!!! Chris Brown has already hit that :-( pun intended!
  • JWGordon 2012/05/30 20:59:59
    TMI
    JWGordon
    +2
    Looks high on something...
  • dv 2012/05/30 20:45:48
    TMI
    dv
    +1
    Who cares her clothing is more revealing than that
  • Lena 2012/05/30 20:23:07
    TMI
    Lena
    +2
    She certainly looks unhappy. I thought a scent should make you feel good about yourself.
  • Professor Wizard 2012/05/30 20:22:29
    TMI
    Professor Wizard
    +4
    Rihanna does nothing for me...
  • PhyllisGodwin 2012/05/30 20:17:39
    TMI
    PhyllisGodwin
    +2
    She looks stoned.
  • opa62 2012/05/30 20:16:35
    TMI
    opa62
    +2
    Rihanna could be buck named and I wouldn't care. I don't find her the least bit attractive or sexy.

African American women have better role models than her.
  • Marshal... opa62 2012/05/31 00:24:37
    Marshall Maxwell
    +1
    She's not African American.
  • FeedFwd... Marshal... 2012/05/31 19:07:13
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    Maybe it was better when you could just say Negro. Now you have to keep track of where somebody came from and where they are now. I don't know if it was somehow offensive or just old-fashioned. Probably both, especially when mis-pronounced by redneck Caucasians.
  • Marshal... FeedFwd... 2012/05/31 19:22:56
    Marshall Maxwell
    If her parents are not american and she was not born here, then how could she possibly be African American. Maybe it is better to put your white sheets on over your clothes instead of masking your racism.
  • FeedFwd... Marshal... 2012/05/31 19:33:07
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    I am not a racist and I know she is from Barbados. But we have been taught to say African American for anybody who is black out of a false sense of political correctness. I also accept that she may not intend to be a role model, but celebrities are always role models to the young. If you can't think of at least a few black women who would be better role models for young black girls in America (or anywhere else), then shame on you. And I wonder how many African American women actually know she is not African American. I wonder how many of African American admire and idolize her whether they know where she is from or not.
  • Marshal... FeedFwd... 2012/05/31 19:41:05
    Marshall Maxwell
    +1
    If you knew she was from Barbados then why called her African American. Should I call all white people American. No that would be Idiotic. I can think of a lot of role models but, I will not refer to them out of context.
  • FeedFwd... Marshal... 2012/05/31 19:52:21
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    Opa made the comment, not me. Perhaps she didn't know. I never called her an African American. More likely, I butted in where I shouldn't have, but this is an opinion site, after all. The fact is that African American women may hold anybody as a role model and it doesn't have to be another African American woman. And African American women may well hold Rihanna as a role model, not because she is an African American, but because she is black like most African Americans who describe themselves as such and a woman who appears to be successful. So literally, the statement that got your hackles up in the first place is correct, even if it really what she meant or what you interpreted her to mean.
  • Marshal... FeedFwd... 2012/05/31 20:06:18 (edited)
    Marshall Maxwell
    First of all, who is Opa? Secondly would it be right for me to call Mexicans a Puerto Rican or maybe call White Americans a German, when I clearly know the difference. No. I do this to generalize someone based on the color of their skin. You did not refer to her as black but African American.
  • FeedFwd... Marshal... 2012/05/31 20:35:13
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    Dude! Go back through the whole thread from the beginning. Opa made the original comment about Rhianna being not the best role model for African Americans. Until you re-read that, I can't discuss this with you. I didn't chime in until you responded to her. In none of my posts did I refer to Rhianna as an African American.

BTW, we do use the term Hispanic for Mexicans, Mexican Americans, and Puerto Ricans. And many white Americans take on the label of Irish Americans, Polish Americans, Italian Americans and who knows how many more. I'm sure there have been Germans (perhaps even Albert Einstein) who were mistakenly called German Americans when they were still Germans and not Americans. It happens.
  • Marshal... FeedFwd... 2012/05/31 21:29:28
    Marshall Maxwell
    +1
    No, you didn't. You used the word Negro. Also, Hispanic is a heritage and not a race. Mexican will not tolerate anyone calling them Puerto Ricans and vice versa. You thought it would be cool to chime in and give your little two cent racist comment. Maybe Opa didn't know she wasn't African American so I let let it be known.
  • ktyxes opa62 2012/05/31 02:20:46
    ktyxes
    +4
    pl, she is not intended to be a role model...i raise my own kids,
  • Latti I... opa62 2012/05/31 02:27:47
  • IceSilverCrystal84 2012/05/30 20:10:22
    Sexy
    IceSilverCrystal84
    +1
    Mmmmmmm... this is all I'm saying.
  • A 2012/05/30 20:09:35
    TMI
    A
    +3
    All of those pictures look like she's tripping on drugs.
  • TasselLady 2012/05/30 20:09:30
    TMI
    TasselLady
    +1
    Typical exhibitionist.
  • TygaLuv XO :-* 2012/05/30 20:06:26
    Sexy
    TygaLuv XO :-*
    +1
    She's a hot girl and she has a nice body so as i always say, if u got it flaunt it. ( No homo)
  • VintageLys 2012/05/30 20:03:16
    TMI
    VintageLys
    +7
    when she grows boobs we'll talk
  • FrozenH... VintageLys 2012/05/30 22:36:00
    FrozenHeart
    +12
    I didn't like the picture either but really no boobs? I hate when guys think every girl has to be at least D cup to have boobs. -_-
  • ktyxes FrozenH... 2012/05/31 02:22:42
    ktyxes
    true, after all, whose are they rite
  • VintageLys FrozenH... 2012/05/31 03:12:05
    VintageLys
    lol I'm a girl...
  • Melizmatic VintageLys 2012/05/30 23:20:21
    Melizmatic
    +7
    What, you need clown-tits or something to consider them as "valid?"

clown-tits valid
  • Latti I... Melizmatic 2012/05/30 23:23:15
  • Melizmatic Latti I... 2012/05/30 23:24:06
    Melizmatic
    +4
    YOINK.

brush your shoulders off gif
  • Greatki... Latti I... 2012/05/30 23:45:52
    Greatkibble
    +3
    Yoink! lolz
    *swaggin*
  • Bob DiN Latti I... 2012/06/02 09:12:23
    Bob DiN
    What a dumb wornout saying.
  • Bulanov... VintageLys 2012/05/31 05:06:41
    Bulanova (Team Hargitay)
    +3
    Wow, that's pretty discouraging to read, especially coming from a fellow girl. I've never had a small chest, but why can't all sizes be celebrated? I'm so tired of this mold we're all expected to fit into, aren't you?
  • VintageLys Bulanov... 2012/05/31 14:13:12
    VintageLys
    lol I don't have the biggest cup in the world but some of these celebrities are not exactly healthy and lose weight in the wrong places
  • Bulanov... VintageLys 2012/05/31 17:31:11 (edited)
    Bulanova (Team Hargitay)
    +1
    I don't think there are "wrong" places to lose weight. There's mainstream sexy that the media pushes and says "you have to look this way to be good enough," but I don't really buy into it. I think Rihanna is still physically gorgeous even if she doesn't have huge boobs and frankly, it's refreshing to see someone in Hollywood still has enough self-esteem not to go under the knife to get bigger ones. Small and natural are much more preferable to me than large and fake looking. I say good for her and to hell with all the standards someone has to meet to be considered "good enough."
  • VintageLys Bulanov... 2012/05/31 19:12:11 (edited)
    VintageLys
    uh are you on drugs? bulemia and annorexia and diet pills are destructive...have you heard of what happened to karen carpenter? she used to have a nice figure, rihanna but hollywood is ruining her and she is ruining herself with her terrible penchant in bad men ----look at whitney houston, gorgeous too until bobby came to town
  • Bulanov... VintageLys 2012/05/31 22:19:21
    Bulanova (Team Hargitay)
    +1
    What? You're asking me if I'm drugs yet you're the one here changing the subject to anorexia, bulemia, and diet pills. What has that got to do with anything I said? I said there were no "wrong" PLACES to lose weight, meaning if you lose weight in your boobs or ass, so what? That's just how you're naturally built and there's nothing inherently wrong about being naturally built a particular way. I never said there were no wrong WAYS to lose weight. As for Rihanna, she is made ugly to me by her personality and choices, not her figure.
  • VintageLys Bulanov... 2012/05/31 23:26:44
    VintageLys
    she USED to have boobs and you're telling girls to embrace their low cup size???? looking like this is healthy to you? boney woman
  • Bulanov... VintageLys 2012/06/01 04:10:29
    Bulanova (Team Hargitay)
    Either you are deliberately misrepresenting my position, or I haven't made myself clear; I can't tell which.
  • VintageLys Bulanov... 2012/06/01 12:22:08
    VintageLys
    or maybe you're just a troll
  • Bulanov... VintageLys 2012/06/01 19:11:20
    Bulanova (Team Hargitay)
    I was wondering the same thing about you. I really don't know where you got that I support anorexia just because I said you don't have to have big boobs to be sexy. WTF.

2014/10/31 04:16:47