'Ridiculously Photogenic Guy': Is This the Most Photogenic Person You Have Ever Seen?

It’s not every day a guy starts out running a 10K and ends up becoming the face of the latest Internet meme. But that is exactly what happened to New York City resident Zeddie Little when he ran in the Cooper River Bridge Run in South Carolina.

While looking through the photographs he took of the run, William King and his friend Jessica Crouch noticed that one face in the crowd looked far better than the rest of the sweat-drenched participants.

"One of my friends [Jessica Crouch] commented on the picture and said something along the lines of 'I dub this guy Mr. Ridiculously Photogenic.' I thought it was a pretty cool comment, so I posted it on Reddit. For some reason it just took off from there," said King.

"Everybody was running and he was just smiling at the camera. He wasn’t struggling or anything. It’s unusual. His hair was perfect and he had the perfect smile. It just struck me as being really out of place,” said Crouch.

By Wednesday afternoon, the photo of Little had been viewed more than 1.25 million times on Flickr alone, where King originally posted the image. From there, the meme went viral as Internet users altered the photograph and added their own text. Some of the best image macros read: "Goes For Run: Inadvertently Teaches World How To Spell 'Ridiculously'," "Photobombs Wedding Picture: Nobody Minds," and "Picture Gets Put Up As Employee Of The Month: For A Company That He Doesn't Work For."

What do you think SodaHeads? Is Zeddie Little the most photogenic person you have ever seen?

Read More: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/06/internet-meet-...

2014/07/25 20:40:53