Restaurant owner is getting a bit cheeky?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/08/23 04:31:15
In tough economic times, everyone likes to save, but a restaurant in Texas is reportedly offering unique, politically incorrect discounts based on the looks of its customers.

A receipt from Dallas-based Twisted Root Burger Co. gave a two-cent discount to one customer for having the “Best Butt” and for being “Best Looking.”

It was a penny off for each winning attribute.

The discount became known online when Reddit user “caraficionado24″ posted the photo with the comment, “A friend of mine got complimented rather sneakily at Twisted Root Burger.”

“The person who received it was a female,” Jason Boso, the owner of the restaurant told WND, adding the employee who gave her the receipt “is male and is single, so I’m sure he did it because he was hitting on her.”

“We have one or two people sending email saying were sexist with that,” Boso added. “Maybe I am a little sexist, but 99 percent think it’s funny, so I’m gonna go with the 99 percent. We don’t let the haters decide what we do.”

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/restaurant-gives-discou...

2014/12/18 07:16:11