Republican Congressional Candidate Says 'Holocaust Never Happened'

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/01 03:09:46
A congressional candidate running as a Republican in the upcoming Illinois primary says the “Holocaust never happened.”
Holocaust Never Happened
Arthur Jones, 64, a Lyons, IL, insurance salesman who organizes family-friendly, neo-Nazi events around Adolf Hitler’s birthday, hopes to be the Republican candidate chosen to run against Democratic Congressman Dan Lipinski in Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District.
Holocaust Never Happened
“As far as I’m concerned, the Holocaust is nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jews,” Jones said. “It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV.

"The more survivors, the more lies that are told."

A member of the Nationalist Socialist Party in his younger days, Jones took part in the Nazis’ march on Chicago’s Marquette Park in 1978. While he doesn’t deny nor repudiate his “past affiliations,” he says he votes Republican “90 percent of the time.”

Holocaust meme
“Philosophically, I’m a National Socialist,” Jones said. “Officially, I don’t belong to any party except my own, the America First Committee.”

Jones hopes three’s a charm after blowing his retirement savings on two prior congressional runs. He hopes to win the Republican primary and go on to challenge Lipinski this November. The 3rd District covers portions of Chicago's South Side and a large swath of the south suburbs.
rick perry gif

Part of the reason he’s jumping in again is what he describes as Lipinski’s strange affiliation with the American Israel Pro Israel Affairs Committee.

“(The committee) was bragging on their website how (Lipinski) is ‘spearheading’ the effort in the House of Representatives with a Jewish congressman from Virginia named Frank Wolf,” Jones said. “The two are spearheading an effort in the House to get tough with Iran, including closing off any oil exports to China that could lead to World War III.”
santorum nazi gif

While Jones said Wolf was Jewish, he is Presbyterian.

Jones compares today's conditions in the United States to Germany following the end of World War I.
republican nazi

“Our country is falling apart economically, politically, culturally, militarily,” he said. “We are going down.”

Holocaust meme
A veteran of the Vietnam War with all of its modern horrors, he sees the same betrayal in the “so-called War on Terrorism.”

“These war-mongering fools in congress like Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney—we can’t let Iran have one nuclear weapon but we let Israel have all the nuclear weapons they want,” Jones said. “This is ridiculous.”

Jones is on the ballot against Jim Falvey and Richard Grabowski in a district that has sent a conservative Democrat to Congress for decades. The district includes sizable ethnic populations, primarily the descendants of Irish, German, Polish and Czech immigrants.

In his Patch candidate questionnaire, Jones submitted that he's not been convicted of a felony but has been arrested for "minor street skirmishes with Leftists."

Read More: http://oaklawn.patch.com/articles/republican-congr...

• rand 2012/03/01 22:21:46
    rand
    +5
    There will always be nutjobs in both parties in free countries like ours. My personal take is that it's best to ignore them.

• megan.l.conner 2012/11/02 03:41:23
  • u000 2012/08/27 17:10:44
    u000
    yeah right, very smart... like Earth is flat and Armstrong never walked on the Moon
  • Fenris 2012/08/27 15:24:04
    Fenris
    His opinion!
    Personally I don´t give a s**t about it such things have been going on throughout history and is still happening though a lot more "subtle" these days!
    The jews are´nt the only ones..FAR from it!
  • Ashley 2012/08/27 14:51:55
    Ashley
    it is his opinion, not a fact.
  • ~head~first~fearless~ 2012/08/26 21:27:52
    ~head~first~fearless~
    WTF.
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Holocaust pictures
    Not to mention all the diaries, dead bodies, and evidence they've found that PROVE the Holocaust happened.
  • disclaimer 2012/08/26 16:32:08
    disclaimer
    Well, I guess this is one guy we won't see in Congress.
  • Joe Six pack 2012/08/26 12:39:02
    Joe Six pack
    +3
    Same thinking that women excrete spermicide when being raped, or that the President is a Kenyan Nazi wanting to overthrow the United States. Same thinking , somebody's nutjob is someone else's hero.
  • Singerar 2012/08/26 09:05:05
    Singerar
    +2
    So what were the Germans filming, the fake killing of Jews? The actual videos are so convincing!!!!!!
  • RogerCoppock 2012/08/26 07:59:27 (edited)
    RogerCoppock
    +2
    Definitely not an Eisenhower Republican.

Did he win in the primary?
  • JCD aka... RogerCo... 2012/08/26 08:11:10
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    No, he got 11% of the votes.
  • RogerCo... JCD aka... 2012/08/26 14:06:31
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    That much!
  • JCD aka... RogerCo... 2012/08/26 14:07:41
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    Almost 4,000 votes.
  • RogerCo... JCD aka... 2012/08/26 14:08:50
    RogerCoppock
    +3
    Too much!
  • Keeping It Real 2012/08/26 06:52:10
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    I'm waiting for more of them to start saying the same thing or something similar. The Republiconteabagger party just stands for hate, bigotry and racism from my point of view!
  • Nameless 2012/08/26 04:44:37
    Nameless
    +2
    I wonder what happened to 300 of my family.
  • Mrkando 2012/08/26 03:36:45
    Mrkando
    +2
    What the hell is going on in this country? Why are all of the crazy people now running for congress? Is it that now it seems quite possible they could actually win no matter how bad they are? I am afraid so. I am beginning to think they need to rename capital hill. Perhaps loony bin is a bit over used but it sure would fit. It seems that the more out of touch with reality, the more outlandish your comments the more likely you will succeed and that is very scary indeed.
  • CTF 2012/08/26 03:34:34
    CTF
    +2
    And watch the conservatives rush to defend him.
  • moomoof 2012/08/26 03:25:44
    moomoof
    +3
    what in the hell

triple face palm
  • GOP Poison 2012/03/02 22:20:48
    GOP Poison
    +4
    Well this is the party of David Duke
  • Glenn Mitchell 2012/03/02 20:30:42
    Glenn Mitchell
    +3
    He would seem to be a nut job but it is his right to run for public office. It will be pumping money back into our economy with little or no risk of backlash. After all he is un-electable. There are many people who are not representative of any party or group in particular. He had chosen to declare himself a Republican but would be equally unwelcome as a Democrat. There is no one that can prove that the Holocaust did not happen because it did.
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/03/02 20:07:28
    gfreeman BN-0
    +4
    What an insult to our American troops who fought the Germans so bravely in order to free the Jews from the concentration camps. This man is an obvious draft dodger.
  • Brother Bo 2012/03/02 11:46:14
    Brother Bo
    +4
    This is like saying that slavery for blacks never happened in America because, after all, I didn't see any slavery going on. No blacks are alive now who were in chains back then and can bear witness, however there are many Jews alive today who lived through the holocaust and have the physical evidence to prove it happened.

holocaust arm tattoos

So what's up with that?
  • Mark In... Brother Bo 2012/08/26 03:51:23
    Mark In Irvine
    +1
    my former neighbor had these ...
  • Jayfeather 2012/03/02 02:34:00
    Jayfeather
    +3
    Honestly, what's wrong with people? It's sickening to think that people ignore the torture and death of several million people, including 6 million of the most victimised race in history.
  • rand 2012/03/01 22:21:46
    rand
    +5
  • ☆Snapefangirl☆ 2012/03/01 21:38:29
    ☆Snapefangirl☆
    +5
    Some people really are stupid.
  • Detective_Alibi_Lawliet 2012/03/01 20:48:20
    Detective_Alibi_Lawliet
    +3
    O.O oh god mem I hope nobody is stupid enough to elect him.
  • Avenged7 2012/03/01 18:23:25
    Avenged7
    +5
    Do these right wing nut jobs line up to make one crazy statement once a week????
  • Footage Avenged7 2012/03/01 20:39:28
    Footage
    +1
    He represents no one on the right.
  • Avenged7 Footage 2012/03/01 23:12:10
    Avenged7
    +6
    He's running as a Republican, so he represents the right wing. Last I heard all the Liberal, and moderate Republicans are long gone.
  • Footage Avenged7 2012/03/01 23:59:15
    Footage
    +1
    You heard wrong.

And just because someone runs as a Republican doesn't make them representative of the parties beliefs or ideals. Ron Paul is running as a Republican, yet he's clearly a Libertarian. Obama ran as a moderate Democrat, but he's clearly far to the left.

Romney will likely be the Republican candidate for President of the United States, and he's anything but extreme right wing.
  • Avenged7 Footage 2012/03/02 21:14:31
    Avenged7
    +3
    Let me correct a few errors you made in your comment. You got The Obama comment backwards. Obama campaigned on strict progressive mandate, but after he became president, he moved to the right, some say to the center, but anyway I think you accidentally turned it around. I really don't know where Romney is on the political spectrum. He was a moderate, but now he is campaigning as a far right Tea Party candidate. I do believe the Republican party has moved so far to the right, that they are moving out of existence. You have to admit Republicans are making many crazy statements lately.
  • Footage Avenged7 2012/03/02 21:22:16
    Footage
    +2
    There are crazy comments coming from both sides. Moderate Republicans are far from extinct. And the Tea Party is hardly "far right". And while I agree that there are some in the Republican party who have moved further to the right, it's just as true that the Democrat party has moved further to the left.
  • Avenged7 Footage 2012/03/02 21:58:04
    Avenged7
    +3
    Your wrong about the Democrats moving further to the left. I wish it were true, because I'm tired of the Democrats that vote with the Republicans all the time. Many more are moderate, and the rest are true progressives. I know that progressives voters are more to the left, but what can they do, other than vote for the Green Party, but that's a waste. So as the Republicans move further to the right the Democrats in congress are moving to the center.

I do believe the Tea Party is on the fringe right. Also tell me who the moderate Republicans are. I can't think of any.
  • Footage Avenged7 2012/03/02 22:14:50
    Footage
    +1
    Neither party are the party they were twenty or thirty years ago. The Democrat party is far more to the left than they were in the days of Kennedy or even Clinton. The Republican party used to be the fiscally conservative party, and have moved away from that.

As for the Tea Party, their beliefs are quite simple: fiscally responsible and Constitutionally bound government. I'm really not sure what's so radical about that.

Moderate Republicans: McCain, Kyle, Romney, Boehner.. to name a few.
  • Avenged7 Footage 2012/03/02 22:57:02
    Avenged7
    +3
    Romney is a question mark, McCain use to be a moderate, but has moved more to the right since the Tea Party came about. Kyle is one of most fringe right wingers in the senate only a couple are further to the right. Boehner Is not a fringe righty, but represents the establishment of the Republican party. You really are wrong about the democrats being more to the left since JFK. Maybe if you count the southern segregationist that were around in the Democratic party back then, made the party more to the right, but they are gone now so the party is has still moved to the right to fill in where the Republicans use to be.
  • Footage Avenged7 2012/03/02 23:04:37
    Footage
    +1
    I think we've reached a point where we will have to simply and respectfully agree to disagree.
  • prayer warrior 2012/03/01 18:11:38
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well what does he need as concrete proof. ? Must he see piles of bodies or just witness the entire thing himself ? Well it is not the first time someone has denied the facts and will not be the last.
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/03/01 17:55:20
    cmdrbnd007
    This idiot has no chance what-so-ever of being elected.
  • Lady Winters 2012/03/01 17:29:27
    Lady Winters
    +4
    wow, that is messed up. So he's going to deny that my uncle, who was 13 at the time, lost his whole family to the gas chambers, was worked half to death and had some numbers tattooed to his arm? This guy is an idiot who can't wrap his little mind around this piece of horrible history.

2014/12/20 19:35:07