Rape Prevention Tips...for Rapists
- 2009/09/22 02:50:14
- Read all 25 opinions
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.
5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!
6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.
9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!
10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
And, ALWAYS REMEMBER: if you didn’t ask permission and then respect the answer the first time, you are commiting a crime- no matter how “into it” others appear to be.
- The Mystery of Dinosaur Extinction is Solved!
- So I Finally Watched "Gone With The Wind"
- Fresh Crap for Sale!
- The Difference Between Harry Potter and Twilight
- Anderson Cooper Saving Young Hatian Boy
- View more slideshows »
With the recent NSA news, it's not a stretch to think that the government may be reading our text messages and emails. Do you think it's happening?
Is the woman of the house always in charge of the remote? Do the kids get dibs instead? Who controls the remote in your household?
A new study found that listing exercise equivalents next to menu items could lead to healthier choices.
According to Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods and former chef, restaurant review sites like Yelp, Zagat, and Chow are for morons.