Random Facts!

♣♦poƃ ƃuıןıɯs ǝɥʇe♥♠ 2011/03/16 21:39:19
Related Topics: Cat, Family, Halloween, Jean
Since you all know that I have no life, I've decided to collect my favorite facts amongst my friends. Here we go!
1. Not only did Nikola Tesla fall in love with a pigeon (It was written in his diary, 'I loved that pigeon. I loved her like a man loves a woman,') but he also refused to stay in a hotel room that wasn't divisible by three
2. Micheal Myer's mask in the horror movie 'Halloween' was actually a mask of William Shatner painted white?
3.
James Garfield could simultaneously write in Latin with his left hand and in Greek with his right hand.
4. There was a piece of music specially made for 'amplified cactus'
5.
Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar were both epileptic
6.
One report states that 48% of women have faked an orgasm at least once in their life. Interestingly, an identical 48% of men also report faking an orgasm at least once.
7.
Research indicates that plants grow healthier when they are stroked
8.
The Yo-Yo originated as a weapon in the Philippine Islands during the sixteenth century.
9.
The Bible is the most-shoplifted book in the world.
10. The famous author Jean- Jecques Rousseau
thought it was funny to moon people.... Hence the reason he did it so much in public to women, so the women would spank him
11. Hippo milk is pink
12.
Tennessee Williams died choking on a bottle cap
13.
Doctor Seus wrote 'Green Eggs and Ham' for a $50 bet to see if he could write a book with 50 words or less
14. N
utmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
15.
The middle finger of Galileo's right hand is on display in an Italian museum
16. Cat urine glows under black light
17.
Thomas Edison killed his assistant with X-Ray because of radiation poisoning
18.
The American Civil War general John Sedgwig's last words were "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
19. The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want
20.
A mistranslation of Moses' name made the painter give him horns

• Ray Ray 2011/03/19 16:30:16
    Ray Ray
    In 2002, the National Research Council, a US Congressionally chartered group, said that there are about 400,000 online subscription sites with adult entertainment content worldwide, or about 1.5% of all Internet content.
  • **weaselbee::StarkidJay* 2011/03/17 03:05:27
    **weaselbee::StarkidJay*
    Did you know that if all the people in China stood on a chair and jumped off at exactly the same time, they would knock the earth out of orbit? Or that it's impossible to lick your elbow? Or, that upon finding that it's impossible to lick your elbow, 75% of people will try to lick their elbow? Rather interesting, huh??
  • ♣♦poƃ ƃ... **wease... 2011/03/17 03:31:17
    ♣♦poƃ ƃuıןıɯs ǝɥʇe♥♠
    Huh... Really? What if you added Russia to that jumping? O.o
  • **wease... ♣♦poƃ ƃ... 2011/03/17 03:33:22
    **weaselbee::StarkidJay*
    Well, I don't know! lol
  • ♣♦poƃ ƃ... **wease... 2011/03/17 03:42:36
    ♣♦poƃ ƃuıןıɯs ǝɥʇe♥♠
    All hell would break loose!
  • FuyuXTheXNinja 2011/03/16 23:11:57 (edited)
    FuyuXTheXNinja
    I already knew about the Yo-yo, "yo-yo" is the Tagalog native word for "Come back"

(knew that because i'm Filipino X3)
  • Jorey 2011/03/16 21:58:30
    Jorey
    Hmmmm...interesting, though i couldn't confirm at this time how factuals those things are. Thanks for sharing.
  • Doctor Sherlock Daae 2011/03/16 21:51:00
    Doctor Sherlock Daae
    haha nice
  • TAZ-manian Devil- 2011/03/16 21:45:02
    TAZ-manian Devil-
    Hippo milk is pink?
    hm. good to know :)

2014/07/30 07:02:09