PUBLIC OPINION : Against the violence on the women !

Porcelain Black <3 2012/06/09 11:30:30

• Vitalani 2012/07/03 05:43:44
    Other
    Vitalani
    +4
    Lolwut? How about violence against EVERYONE. What makes women so special? We aren't the only ones who are abused.

• when.cry.1 2012/09/17 17:52:57
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    when.cry.1
    I'M WITH KILLING WOMEN ;)
  • JessDeCristo 2012/09/08 16:27:44
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    This is very personal to me. I'll try and be brief. I was raised by the best mother and father God could ever blessed any child with , dad was diciplinary but fair, mom was kind and gentle, both were smart. However, between them, it seemed like they weren't happy unless they were having a physical match. So I grew up watching this, I had swored I would never ever get married, because there's no way in hell, I would ever have the guts to treat a woman like dirt. However, God sent me an Angel who became my wife, yes, we have disagreements and verbal arguments, like any couple, but we always meet each other half way. Yes, there are women, like there are men who deserve to have somebody beat their brains out , but, if that's the case, if someone's with a partner they can't stand any longer, walk away, there are planty more candidates in this world, as for me, I give thanks to God everyday in my prayers for my wife , and i lowered, despices any so called man that would hurt God's greatest creation, WOMAN. With mom and dad   circa  56 A day at the beach with My wife   kids  circa  95
  • katywon JessDeC... 2012/09/08 21:03:47
    katywon
    Men are just stronger then women physically. Both men and women have anger issues and uncontrollable tempers usually due to abuse during childhood. It's the strength and opportunity that is the deciding point. Why do we think that when women repay their abusive husbands with violence it is not a last resort at times usually when the man is sleeping or drunk ?
  • JessDeC... katywon 2012/09/09 18:43:36 (edited)
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    That's one of the reasons this happens, another one is the one that happenned with my dad. he never drank, but he had affairs, and when he came pissed off from that other woman, he used to take it off on mom , I was between 5 and 9 , it really hurted to see mom suffer. He stop abusing her physically when I stepped in between them just as he was about to unleash his anger on mom, I was 15 , I was already a black belt in tae twan do , and a foot taller than him and told him : " Try me 1st . you ever touched my mom violently, your mine , you can take that to the bank ". It's my understanding , yes, they kept having verbal arguments, but he never ever laid a finger on her, to be honest, it felt good .
  • thomas dobias 2012/08/28 02:52:39
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    thomas dobias
    in 2012 violence against women is stil a crime in america us men should support
    our women ethier theybe our girl friends mothers sisters & cousins friends
    never less women should never be abused its cowardly
  • kobidob... thomas ... 2012/09/17 21:11:21
    kobidobidog
    Another thing people do not consider is their own mortality. What a person has done good or bad will be judged.
  • Todd The Libertarian 2012/08/21 03:06:53
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Todd The Libertarian
    +1
    100% against.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/08/02 16:20:50
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    JCD aka "biz"
    Delaware was the last state to outlaw corporal punishment of violent husbands.
  • Larry Thelen 2012/07/23 15:31:57
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Larry Thelen
    +1
    No person should ever harm another
  • May 2012/07/23 06:06:01
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    May
    I do not understand this. From the one who abuses to the ones who stay. Women need to do everything they can to get out of these situations. Maybe if these men got a taste of their own behavior, being beaten by someone bigger and stronger than them, they might think twice before striking again. They are sick bullies and there is no excuse. If someone makes you mad, walk away.
  • Lina Al-alami 2012/07/22 00:49:34
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Lina Al-alami
    ofc against ...how da idiot whould hurt a woman :S
  • Rubyking 2012/07/21 04:27:41
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Rubyking
    unless of course they like the pain
  • Marlene Wilkins 2012/07/20 09:14:20
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Marlene Wilkins
    +3
    Slap me, I'll flatten you.
    Slap Brianna or one of my girlbuddies and I'll break you eight ways from sunday in ways Doctors cannot fix properly.
    Don't start trouble, there won't be any--universal law. Do unto others, etc..

Violence of any kind is wrong, and only to be employed in self-defense or other genuinely important incidents. NOT to 'slap some sense' into someone be they male or female.
  • JessDeC... Marlene... 2012/09/08 16:29:15
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    I luuuuv your answer lady !
  • Marlene... JessDeC... 2012/09/10 00:13:02
    Marlene Wilkins
    Thank-You1 :-) I also mean it too...I keep a tightly searan-wrappen roll of nickels in my jacket pocket, just in case.
    Hurts me, and same will be returned in kind. Hurt my friends...there will be NO mercy shown. Husband and John taught me how to fight and do it very well, I do not hesitate in Defense.
  • JessDeC... Marlene... 2012/09/10 00:59:21
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    Your not only beautifull, you're smart .
  • Marlene... JessDeC... 2012/09/10 01:16:39
    Marlene Wilkins
    TY! :-) I see it as 'practicality'. Violence is increasing these days, and one must be ready to defend one's self, and one's friends. I refuse to be a victim, and as for the PolCorr crap about 'don't resist criminals'...that's not even BS, it's just sellout words and out gov'ts are selling us all out to criminals and such.
    A swift, full-force punch to a mugger's throat ends the altercation immediately, and if need be, a knee to to the crotch hard enough to lift the man off the ground drives the point home.
    In the end, I'd rather kill an assailant than die for PolCorr.
  • JessDeC... Marlene... 2012/09/10 01:43:35
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    i know what you mean. But it comes in different form, for example, one of my daugther, Mary, at 18 did a stupid mistake and married a a Jordanian vs. all the family's advises not to. It wasn't long before we found out how this bastard was treating her, My wife, my 2 sons and my other daugther and me went in with the police and took her out of his house, as it turned out, her marriage was nuked because it came out this turkey was already married and had even had children, thank heavens she never had any with him. Here's are 2 pictures of Mary, while she was married and after she was, shall we say, RESCUED. While she was married to this turkey After With my 2 girl  Juanita   Mary
    The 3rd one is after we learned the guys was kicked out of the U.S.A. with his family.
  • Marlene... JessDeC... 2012/09/10 01:49:35
    Marlene Wilkins
    I've had friends get involved in Bad marriages and such, religious or just bad tempered males...
    I am VERY glad you got her out before something hideous happened!!
    People wonder why I a caucasian and a Pagan say 'Husband' without the possessive 'my'...
    Respect. He gave me a very good life and I love hime, as he does me--and never lets me forget it. :-)
    Thus, I say 'Husband' as a Title, respect and honor to a good man.
  • JessDeC... Marlene... 2012/09/10 02:16:25
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    I must add that we made it very clear to Mary, , the 1st rescue was on the house, , I told her ; ; Your on your own on the nexts ones , you're 19, act like it ".
  • Marlene... JessDeC... 2012/09/10 05:11:50
    Marlene Wilkins
    Good point!!
  • valeria la potra 2012/07/20 08:49:08
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    valeria la potra
    YES! No woman should put up with any type of abuse from men!! We are in a country were rights are in place,and we shouln't put up with it:)
  • Lord Sesshomaru 2012/07/20 08:12:55
    Lord Sesshomaru
    What happens if you were the one being abused so much that you got tired of it and hit her and left a mark?
  • valeria... Lord Se... 2012/07/20 08:51:22
    valeria la potra
    That's why you repor it to the police or you grab her and try to stop her,I don't believe you!!You must be doing something to her!!
  • Lord Se... valeria... 2012/07/20 22:42:08
    Lord Sesshomaru
    Doing to who? I don't have a girlfriend. I was just wondering what to do in this scenario.
  • valeria... Lord Se... 2012/07/21 01:11:43
    valeria la potra
    What i told you to do:) Call the police,but never hit a woman:)
  • Pat Lord Se... 2012/07/20 14:07:55
    If you're being abused, you need to report her to the police. I wouldn't suggest you take the law into your own hands. There are battered men and the police should be aware of that type of situation.
  • Lord Se... Pat 2012/07/20 22:43:53
    Lord Sesshomaru
    +1
    I know but guys don't like to admit that they are being abused by a girl.
  • Pat Lord Se... 2012/07/20 22:55:59
    It's more common than you think.
  • Lord Se... Pat 2012/07/20 23:49:34
    Lord Sesshomaru
    +1
    trust me I know
  • JessDeC... Pat 2012/09/08 16:31:12 (edited)
    JessDeCristo
    +1
    Unfortunately it is, that's because women are the 1st to let it go , maybe because they love the guy so much , out of shame or fear or both. Those are the ladies that have to understand it need not to be like this.
  • lillian 2012/07/19 00:29:05
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    lillian
    +3
    It's horrible when women r abused but men and children also get abused so Dont forget to raise that issue to
  • valeria... lillian 2012/07/20 08:52:43
    valeria la potra
    YE!! But you are never going to compare the level of strengh from a woman to a man!!
  • Lord Se... valeria... 2012/07/20 22:44:35
    Lord Sesshomaru
    +1
    some women are stronger than men.
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/07/15 11:22:26
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    Most definitely, any man who touches women to perpetrate violence upon a women is not much of a man. He has a lot of issues that need to be dealt with. Women are not a punching bag for men's egos, women need to be treated with the same respect as anyone else.
  • JessDeC... BIG BAD... 2012/09/08 16:33:45
    JessDeCristo
    I'm with you brodar . I knew The duke in his last 2 years of life. I know he nevere ever even wanted to do a lusty scene with a woman, because that would had been exploiting her . I'm a retire Hollywood stuntman , I never worked in any of his movies, but I did meet him through friends, he was a gentleman all the way.
  • Death On Two Legs 2012/07/15 09:25:21
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    Death On Two Legs
    +2
    Against the violence of ANYONE.
  • cire13 2012/07/15 08:52:08
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    cire13
    +1
    If it ever happened to someone in my family I would put on a ski mask on a dark night and break the guys arm or leg, wait till that bone healed and repeat. The idiot would live the rest of his life in pain.
  • reddot 2012/07/15 02:36:42
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    reddot
    +1
    Man or women both need to respect each other.
  • ~Here Comes The Sun~ 2012/07/04 12:26:37
    Against (Please leave a comment)
    ~Here Comes The Sun~
    +1
    i think its disgusting... but men get abused too.. n we need to raise that issue!

2014/07/24 12:20:41