PRAYERS FOR MY SON SHAWN ...PLEASE

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2013/03/27 15:38:06
Prayers said
Prayers for healing !

Dear One and all my friends I need prayers for my youngest Son Shawn (Sarah's Dad) .........
He is a Land surveyor and has been since he was 17 years old and he is now 34 . He is in so much pain in his rt.. arm now again he has tennis elbow symptoms again ! .He had this last year and had surgery for it just in Oct. last year. He is having so much pain he can not even type on his computer ! The Dr. has told him it looks like he is in that 10% that his arm will never heal and he may have to fine a other kind of Job. The sad thing about this is he is working for a very big Light company and he has very good benefit's from this company! My Son called me this morning and said this... I need to talk to my mama it broke my heart to hear him feel so sad and not know what to do and feeling stress out about all of this. I do have say this My Son and his family have gone through so much in the last two years with Andrea his wife being so sick last year , she has Lyme disease and other medical problems and she is only 33. Then just a month ago Sarah got attacked by a dog and had half of her upper lip taken off plus part of her skin below her nose. She will have more surgery done in 6 to 8 weeks from now more repair work on her lip and skin drafting done . My Son is a Christian man and he believes in God and knows God is there for him. We are only human and feel stressed out and not know what to do at times with matters in life. Just like in the Bible... For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20 . Prayers are heard . I have to say to all who come to pray for my Son Shawn I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray for MANY of you all daily and shall keep doing so. God bless you all

• betz 2013/03/27 15:44:30
    Prayers said
    betz
    +10
    You know I have kept your family in my prayers and will be talking to the Lord about Shawn. I am so sorry to hear about all of this. I kknow you've been handed a lot as of late Cindy and I know your faith will get you through. God Bless all of you.
    B.

• Ronzo 2013/12/30 16:55:52 (edited)
    Prayers said
    Ronzo
    Freedom of Speech is a Right! We have prayed before the sending of my comment. Hello, I am making a copy of this email comment to sodahead as I keep getting disconnected and lose my text. My wife has lyme, she was tested 5 times and 2 of the 5 were positive. The testing is flawed, I'm told by the experts you can test negative not having the lyme antibodies but still have lyme and vise versa. The elected state and federal people know of the problem for years and have done their best covering up the severity of this outbreak, they did not do there jobs and have aided in a cover up. I say this based on my research and investigating also I have insights on how the system works. The issue is why are they allowing this to happen, well many reasons from money, control, population control after all we have the killing of the unborn as they can't defend themselves and we have a aging baby boomer population who are vulnerable to robbery, murder at the hands of gangs with illegal guns and criminal records, yet it is the law abiding whom the government wants to take the guns from the old. The old and weak sick cannot defend a break in attack with out a gun for protection and obama knows that? The government can't get the guns out of criminals hands and will never be able to. The passing o...
    Freedom of Speech is a Right! We have prayed before the sending of my comment. Hello, I am making a copy of this email comment to sodahead as I keep getting disconnected and lose my text. My wife has lyme, she was tested 5 times and 2 of the 5 were positive. The testing is flawed, I'm told by the experts you can test negative not having the lyme antibodies but still have lyme and vise versa. The elected state and federal people know of the problem for years and have done their best covering up the severity of this outbreak, they did not do there jobs and have aided in a cover up. I say this based on my research and investigating also I have insights on how the system works. The issue is why are they allowing this to happen, well many reasons from money, control, population control after all we have the killing of the unborn as they can't defend themselves and we have a aging baby boomer population who are vulnerable to robbery, murder at the hands of gangs with illegal guns and criminal records, yet it is the law abiding whom the government wants to take the guns from the old. The old and weak sick cannot defend a break in attack with out a gun for protection and obama knows that? The government can't get the guns out of criminals hands and will never be able to. The passing of 1000 gun laws will only disarm the good people as the crooks will get guns as did the bootleggers got whiskey to the mob during the laws of prohibition. Ok back to Lyme disease, it mimics other diseases and you will never see lyme disease as the reason for one's death, now that's a cover up people, contact your elected deadbeats of our society in our state and federal houses and demand them to work for us, We The People, they are loafing party animals with self gains as there main agenda item. I'm sick of their constant excuses and BS for not doing their job properly. They draw big bucks get great retirements and set up contacts by working for the rich and when they retire they go to position's job's with great rewards. We how ever get stuck with things like NSA spying, IRS scam, Beghazi cover ups and cover ups as a daily practice, lie's, secrecy on things we need to know, things that threaten our privacy and constitutional rights. We all by now know Obama doesn't care about the rights of We The People, our constitutional rights have been circumvented by this hoaxer. Go and read see what others say about lyme disease and pray for our lost sinful Nation. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/...
  • Cindy64... Ronzo 2013/12/31 04:32:17
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you for your post and I agree with many of the things you posted !
  • Ronzo Cindy64... 2014/05/08 21:19:37 (edited)
    Ronzo
    +1
    Thank you, follow up, my wife has been diagnosed with Lyme then told she didn't have lyme that
    It was fibromyalgia, then she was told lupus, auto immune, and finally told they don't know what she has. I do believe a concerted effort to cover up Lyme disease by our government. Why hasn't there been a campaign decades ago when lyme first showed up? I do know that Lyme disease costs you and I all multi trips to the doctor to be told after months they don't know, liars. I and my family are continuing prayer for you all. God Bess
  • Cindy64... Ronzo 2014/05/10 22:14:29
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY TO you Ronzo ......I was out of town for 5 days and back now . Yes I so agree with you. Your wife will be in my PRAYERS indeed!!!
  • SatansExwife 2013/08/25 02:38:33 (edited)
  • Cindy64... SatansE... 2013/08/25 04:33:17
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much for your prayers for my Son. He is doing a lot better now since I have posted this. He is now learning to be a plumper . His family is need of prayers though ..... His wife Andrea is having very bad painful back trouble now. Their youngest daughter Sarah at the of Dec. will have to have her 2st. Surgery to repair her lower lip because she was attack by a dog 4 mos. ago and half of her lip was ripped off. !! I will hold you in prayers also God our heavenly loves us for we are his children . God bless you and keep you in his care.
  • Ronzo Cindy64... 2013/12/30 17:10:16 (edited)
    Ronzo
    +1
    God is Good.
    Psalm 34:19
    King James Version (KJV)
    19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. Rewards in heaven will be Spiritual no 72 virgins but streets of Gold, no more pain suffering or heart ache as God Jehovah will wipe away our tears.
  • Ronzo Cindy64... 2013/12/30 17:10:24
    Ronzo
    <<
    <
    =
    =
    God is Good.
    Psalm 34:19
    King James Version (KJV)
    19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. Rewards in heaven will be Spiritual no 72 virgins but streets of Gold, no more pain suffering or heart ache as God will wipe away our tears.
  • Ronzo SatansE... 2013/12/30 17:03:47
    Ronzo
    May God Bless you and may those who need Freed from the Bondage of Sin be awakened to the power of God's Holy Bible.
  • nguyen 2013/05/17 07:51:14
  • ⚜Ellen⚜ ☼True American Patr... 2013/04/05 16:16:05 (edited)
  • Cindy64... ⚜Ellen⚜... 2013/04/05 17:13:08
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much my dear and he is in leave from work and just has to take it day by day . He still has pain and but we are all still praying. thank you so much for your prayers and I am truly THANKFUL FOR YOU MY FRIEND. Your kindness and careing I keep in my heart!! thank you for your prayers thank you for your prayers
  • ⚜Ellen⚜... Cindy64... 2013/05/03 22:48:05
  • Cindy64... ⚜Ellen⚜... 2013/05/04 03:59:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Hello dear thank you for asking..... Well Shawn's arm is still giving him some trouble. He has a new job ...well learning to be a plumber . He has a friend who owns a plumbing Co. so he is learning that trade . He dose not have to use his arm the way he did as a Land surveyor.....the same movement over and over again everyday . He likes what he is doing but kind of starting over again in a way. so he is happy and that is what counts he was getting so worn out doing the Land surveyor job. It had been 17 years doing it NOT at the same co. though he had worked at other places as well. I hope you are well and doing good also dear.
  • MO.gal 2013/04/03 03:35:00
    Prayers said
    MO.gal
    +2
    I will be praying for your son and family. woman praying
  • Cindy64... MO.gal 2013/04/04 04:52:43
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much for your prayers my dear. I am very THANKFUL FOR THEM. My son is on medical leave and hopeful he will heal but he may have to change jobs. ? God bless you and take care. thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers
  • Horrifi... MO.gal 2013/08/25 03:21:43
    HorrifiedNoise
    Hey can i have some crack to, so were i can pray and talk to this "God" dude?
  • Kate Anderson 2013/04/02 15:17:19
    Prayers said
    Kate Anderson
    +1
    God works in mysterious ways...sometimes we just can't see how he is going to bless us through the trials that come our way. I pray for Shawn to be still and listen to what God is telling him and showing him. Sometimes it is merely a test of our faith and resolve but whenever God deals with us, I believe we are always the better for it. I lost my beloved husband to suicide back in 08 and I have to admit that I am firmly leaning on God like never before in my life. We just have to surrender control of our lives and live daily for his purpose and his will. Just as Jesus prayed for his father to take that cup from him...if it was his will to do so. We have to know that the struggles we face are part of God's bigger picture for us. Shawn's faith in God will help him and I pray that he is a good witness through it all. I will pray for his healing as well because I personally know people that have had miraculeous healing in their bodies and I know God can heal Shawn if it's his will to do so.
  • Cindy64... Kate An... 2013/04/02 15:41:28 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Dear Kate Thank you so very Much for your reply and the Prayers for my Son . First of all I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Oh how I know about this you see Shawn was 17 yrs. and wanted to do the same thing suicide... he went to a very high tower to jump off!! A friend found him for he told him where he was going to do and by the time the friend had got were Shawn was he was at the top of the tower already . Well when my Son was at the top his wallet fell out of his pocket and it snapped my son out of it and he just looked down and said hey that's my wallet. Well he just climbed back down . I told Shawn that was God who took your wallet out of your pocket!! I still have his suicide Note ( that I had not found till 30 mins. later) to this day ! I have shown it to Shawn one day and he said Mama looked what I would of missed if I had done it. God had plans for me and I am good true blue Christian because of it!! You are so right Kate we all go through tests that God gives us to show our faith and resolve to him!! Yes God is ALWAYS there for us indeed!! I too believe in God's miraculous healing. God truly does do this !! You will be in my prayers and thank you so much for your prayers I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THEM. Take care and may God bless you. thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/04/01 04:36:35
    Prayers said
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +1
    he's in my prayers
  • Cindy64... XXMr.Sc... 2013/04/01 04:50:01
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much my Friend I saw him to day he was still in man but doing well for Easter that was a blessing. I am so very THANKFUL for your prayers. God bless you. thank you for your prayers thank you for your prayers
  • susan BN-0 2013/03/31 12:34:44
    Prayers for healing !
    susan BN-0
    +2
    I'm sorry to hear that,I will keep your son and his family In my prayers.
  • Cindy64... susan BN-0 2013/04/01 04:30:51 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much for your prayers and I am so thankful for them dear. God bless you and yours I do hope your Easter was a blessed one. thank you for your prayers thank you for your prayers
  • susan BN-0 Cindy64... 2013/04/01 16:39:47
    susan BN-0
    +1
    You're welcome,god bless you and your family as well.I did have a blessed Easter and I hope you and your family did too.
  • Cindy64... susan BN-0 2013/04/02 03:53:24
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    I am so glad to hear you had a good and blessed Easter so did I with my family so very much so. Take care.
  • susan BN-0 Cindy64... 2013/04/02 04:48:48
    susan BN-0
    +1
    That's great that you had a nice Easter.
  • Cindy64... susan BN-0 2013/04/02 15:02:48
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thanks and it was. angel hugs
  • susan BN-0 Cindy64... 2013/04/03 06:56:12
    susan BN-0
    +1
    You're welcome.
  • Cindy64... susan BN-0 2013/04/04 04:53:06
  • memebev1 2013/03/31 10:05:04
    Prayers said
    memebev1
    +1
    My prayers are going out for your son and family. prayers for your family
  • Cindy64... memebev1 2013/04/01 04:32:47
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much for your prayers dear . I am so very THANKFUL for them. God bless you and your and do hope your Easter was a blessed one.
  • Cindy64... Cindy64... 2013/04/01 04:33:00
  • Lobster Man 2013/03/30 22:12:59
    Prayers for healing !
    Lobster Man
  • Cindy64... Lobster... 2013/03/31 02:52:57
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much for your prayers my dear friend. I am VERY THANKFUL for your prayers. I wish you a blessed Easter also. thank you for your prayers thank you for your prayers
  • ProudVet 2013/03/29 14:43:46
    Prayers said
    ProudVet
    +2
    Prayers for healing for your son and daughter-in-law have been sent up to the Almighty. I don't know why, but the Good Lord has blessed me, a sinner, with answers to my prayers always. I am so unworthy, but I do believe in and have been shown the power of prayer in my life, so I share this with your family. God bless you and yours.
  • Cindy64... ProudVet 2013/03/29 15:19:17
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Dear Proud Vet...Oh I have been shown many a time by God the POWER of PRAYERS!! Today is Good Friday as I reply back to you and dear sir Jesus DIED for sinners like us and he LOVED us so much. We are God's children and we are so loved. I thank you with all of my heart you taking the time to pray for my Family. I wish you and your family many blessings from God. May you have a very blessed Easter . I do Devotions are here a lot and I did a new one today ...here it is
    http://www.sodahead.com/fun/t...
    Take care and God bless.
    thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers   happy easter  friend   have a blessed easter   friend
  • rchie 2013/03/29 13:13:13
    Prayers said
    rchie
    +1
    My prayers for your son....
  • Cindy64... rchie 2013/03/29 15:11:41
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so very much for your prayers for my Son. I am truly THANKFUL for them. I wish you and yours blessings from God to hold you in his care. thank you for your prayers  thank you for your prayers
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2013/03/29 10:38:39 (edited)
    Prayers said
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
  • doofieg... doofieg... 2013/03/29 11:40:46
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1

2014/10/31 07:46:37