Prayer Request for Karen E, and the loss of her beloved dog Tripp.

Jezey™ 2013/02/11 22:06:41
I ask you that you pray for our friend Karen E. She had to say good-bye to her beloved dog Tripp this morning. Tripp was her Chihuahua. She had had Tripp since he was 4 weeks old. And he was 14 yrs old when she had to let him go this morning. The time had come, she had dreaded for some time now. Those of us lucky enough to call Karen "friend," know how much she loved her Tripp. Tripp had been in poor health for a while now. And she knew the day would come, when he would let her know, he could not go on any longer. And that day came this morning. She knew last night, that the morning might bring the time to let him go. And it did. He looked up at her, and let her know, that she and he, had to part ways for now. I know that little pup (I seem to call even grown dogs pup or puppy) loved his mama dearly. He hung on as long as he could for her. He could hold on no longer.

This is almost as hard on me as it is Karen. For you see, I too, lost my beloved dog a few years ago. I still miss him. I still cry for him at times. I loved him dearly. For those of us that love our pets, the loss is deep and emotional. It truly breaks our hearts.

Some people don't seem to get how we can love an animal so much. They don't get, that we love our pets like family. Literally. They don't get that the loss of a pet can be as devastating to some, as the loss of a human. They don't get that our pets love us unconditionally. They don't get that our pets are there for us when we cry to comfort us. They are there for us when we get home from work, or even running errands, to let us know how excited they are to see us. They are there for us for whatever needs we may have. And they ask for little in return. They are devoted to us, and to them, we can do no wrong. Some of us sleep with our pets even. And boy, try sleeping in a regular sized bed with a Boxer. :)

I guess I could go on on, but I need to stop. Those of you that love animals, such as cats or dogs, know what it is to loose them. I need not say more. You understand.

I ask that you keep Karen E and her beloved dog Tripp in your thoughts and prayers. She is devastated, and tonight will be especially hard on her. Tripp always slept with her. And he won't be there to sleep with her tonight.

Sis, my heart breaks for you. I cry with you. I cry for you. I have come to love that little pup so very much too. I feel like I knew him through you. I am so very sorry for your loss. May granny, and your daddy, comfort and guide Tripp on his path home. May you dream tonight, and see granny, your aunts, and your daddy at the Rainbow Bridge, with Tripp, Beau, Jasper, and my Damien. All young, happy, and carefree. And one day, may we see them too, at the Rainbow Bridge, where they will be waiting for us, when the time comes.
God Bless you and Tripp.
The Rainbow BridgeRainbow Bridge Poem
rainbow brige pets
my forever pet
chiuaha pups
pet angel poem
sorry for your loss

• keeper 2013/02/12 01:38:41
    keeper
    +11
    Karen, I hope you know how much I can empathize with you. I lost my little girl "Milky" last May after having her from 6 weeks old until 12. She is the one I use for my avatar and I still miss her tons.
    I hope you can find solace from your friends on here, and in person. We will all be united when we get to the Rainbow Bridge~~
    I hope your health is doing better.
    Jezey, thank you so much for posting this.... God Bless~~~

• Bearish~PWCM~ 2013/02/13 23:54:08
    Bearish~PWCM~
    +3
    sympathy for lost pet
    I'm so sorry Karen.. I hope you find peace in knowing that, All Dogs Go To Heaven.
    He will be waiting for you patiently and he is probably sorry for your sadness..
    Take care my friend..
    Roy
  • Jezey™ Bearish... 2013/02/14 00:40:48
    Jezey™
    +2
    Thank you so much Bearish. I know Karen will be comforted by kind your words.
    bearish karen comforted
  • Karen E Bearish... 2013/02/14 00:52:32
    Karen E
    +3
    aw thank you bearish. today bittersweet, remembering that tiny pup so long ago that honored me by choosing me to be his friend. i loved that old dog with a fierceness. thank you dear friend.
  • darlene 2013/02/13 04:06:12
  • Jezey™ darlene 2013/02/13 04:14:20
    Jezey™
    +2
    Thank you so much Darlene. Such beautiful graphics.
    darlene beautiful graphics
  • Karen E darlene 2013/02/13 17:49:55
    Karen E
    +3
    thank you darlene. today some better, remembering funny things he did......
  • darlene Karen E 2013/02/14 03:30:08
    darlene
    +1
    God bless you sweetheart!
  • Paige 2013/02/13 03:11:48
    Paige
    +4
    Karen, I am SO sorry for your loss! I lost my 12 year old dog about 5 months ago. It is so difficult because they are family and they love unconditionally..........
    You are in my prayers and will see your beloved Tripp on the other side. God Bless!

thoughts and prayers friend gif thoughts and prayers friend gif
  • Jezey™ Paige 2013/02/13 03:24:41
    Jezey™
    +3
    There you are sweetie! :) ♥
    Beautiful pics. Thank you so much for your kind words. I know you can sure empathize with Karen, as most of us in here can. Most of us have all gone through this. So very painful.
    She had to get off and try to rest for the night. Her migraine is back bad again, and she is not doing well. She is so very lost without Tripp.
    sweetie beautiful pics empathize karen painful rest migraine lost tripp
  • Paige Jezey™ 2013/02/13 03:27:28
    Paige
    +3
    As the saying goes "All Dogs Go To Heaven"......so he is in a great place, running with other dogs and no more pain.
    I will sure pray for Karen. It's a difficult road to recover from the death of a family member.
  • Jezey™ Paige 2013/02/13 03:54:24
    Jezey™
    +3
    Yes, they do all go to Heaven. I believe that completely. And we will all see those we have lost again. I am pretty sure my beautiful Damien will knock me over when he sees me at the Rainbow Bridge. And that is just fine by me. :)
    Thank you sweetie, for your sweet words and prayers for Karen. ♥♥♥
  • Karen E Paige 2013/02/13 17:56:16
    Karen E
    +2
    thank you paige. i do have bitty i need help her too, she always had him all her 7 years. he however was not amused at the neutering. bitty just too tiny to spay. no vet could promise she would not survive the anesthesia. and out of those 3 pups the only one he took interest.. in. kinda like momma you saved me when i was so little and sick, i want her to have the same chance you gave me.ah bittersweet today.
  • Paige Karen E 2013/02/14 17:17:12
    Paige
    +2
    I hope you get to feeling better Karen.. I know it's hard to watch a helpless animal suffer. Your love kept Tripp here probably long past his time...

hearts gif
  • ProudMom 2013/02/13 02:04:27
    ProudMom
    +4
    My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I have lost a beloved pet a few times, and it is one of the most difficult things to go through. They are family members to me. I have to remind myself that they don't live as long as we do, and that I gave a wonderful pet lots of love, a warm home, and even had them become a part of my family. I gave them the best life they could have, and now they are up in heaven playing frisbee and having the best time until we can see them again.
  • Karen E ProudMom 2013/02/13 02:21:14
    Karen E
    +4
    bless you, i am again up a bit.
  • Jezey™ ProudMom 2013/02/13 02:46:32
    Jezey™
    +4
    Thank you so very much ProudMom for your kind and touching words. They are so very true.
    proudmom touching true
  • Mrs. maggot 2013/02/13 01:09:26
    Mrs. maggot
    +4
    Ohhhhhhh......((((((HUGS))))))
  • Jezey™ Mrs. ma... 2013/02/13 01:52:10
    Jezey™
    +4
    Thank you so much Mrs. Maggot.
    maggot
  • Karen E Mrs. ma... 2013/02/13 02:21:43
    Karen E
    +4
    thank you.
  • cheryl 2013/02/12 23:45:54
    cheryl
    +4
    I feel sorry for you .The loss of a devoted pet can be heart breaking.may he R,I,P
  • Jezey™ cheryl 2013/02/12 23:53:11
    Jezey™
    +3
    Thank you so much Cheryl.
    cheryl
  • Karen E cheryl 2013/02/13 02:22:15
    Karen E
    +3
    thank you, he was so brave......
  • holly go lightly 2013/02/12 22:26:16
    holly go lightly
    +4
    I'm so sorry Karen for what you re going through.i will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Jezey™ holly g... 2013/02/12 23:14:21
    Jezey™
    +3
    Thank you so much Holly.
    holly
  • Gloria 2013/02/12 19:17:02
    Gloria
    +4
    RIP Tripp. I am sorry Karen. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.
    there is eternal life for animals
    god s messengers anderson
    Michel
    Michel 2001 - 2010.
  • Jezey™ Gloria 2013/02/12 19:23:57
    Jezey™
    +4
    Thank you so much Gloria, for your kind and understand words. And what a beautiful cat. :)
    gloria understand beautiful cat
  • Karen E Gloria 2013/02/13 02:23:44
    Karen E
    +4
    thank you. i should be resting, my daughter is watching me, so i must.
  • Diamond Girl 2013/02/12 18:48:22
  • Jezey™ Diamond... 2013/02/12 19:25:46
    Jezey™
    +4
    Thank you so much Diamond Girl. Such a beautiful poem, and graphics. Ya made me tear up. Again. :)
    diamond girl beautiful poem graphics ya tear
  • Karen E Diamond... 2013/02/13 02:24:50
    Karen E
    +4
    thank you, i am so fortunate for so many kind words......
  • harley oldman 2013/02/12 18:13:03
    harley oldman
    +5
    I`ve had to go thru this. I can also empathize with you at this time of grief.
    The Rainbow Bridge helped me get thru my ordeal. My prayers go out to you.
  • Jezey™ harley ... 2013/02/12 18:30:45
    Jezey™
    +4
    Thank you so much for your kind words Harley. Seems many of us sure can empathize.
    harley empathize
  • Karen E harley ... 2013/02/13 02:25:14
    Karen E
    +4
    thank you.
  • harley ... Karen E 2013/02/13 18:22:34
    harley oldman
    +1
    Your welcome and again I`m sorry for your loss. condolences
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2013/02/12 18:05:41
  • Jezey™ Dave**G... 2013/02/12 18:32:20
    Jezey™
    +4
    It sure is like loosing a child Dave. We love them so very much. Thank you for your kind words and the beautiful graphic.
    loosing child dave love beautiful graphic
  • Karen E Dave**G... 2013/02/13 02:26:24
    Karen E
    +4
    thank you dave, yes akin to a loved one. he was loved, is missed.
  • Karen E 2013/02/12 16:50:48
    Karen E
    +4
    to all you that come to cheer me up, i am grateful. the head knows the head knows i did right for him. the heart harder to convince. this small dog was with me through much sad and happy times. he chose me those many years ago. i was blessed i could keep him with me this long. i am trying to keep doing the small things, as a dear one reminded me there are others-- both with 2 legs and 4 that still need me. the temptation to shut down and sit in a corner ..........tripp would not wish that response i remind myself. i just need keep my mind busy. last night was traumatic. so today making me do the chores, and i need be with friends. thank you one and all. and jezey please know i am ever so grateful for this for my Tripp.
  • Jezey™ Karen E 2013/02/12 17:05:10
    Jezey™
    +4
    You have many friends here that care and love you. You have many Angels that are your loved ones watching over for you. And now Tripp is one of them too. Wrapping you in their arms, whispering to you in your dreams, all will be well. Tripp is safe with them. Happy and carefree. Playing with Beau, Jasper, my Damien, and so many other new four legged friends. And one day, we will all be reunited again. That little fella will perk up cos he sees his mama, and run and jump in your arms. Until that day, we keep going. For there are indeed, others that need you here. We will see you through this as will Bitty, Coco, Pugley, and your family. God Bless you. And you are very welcome. I love you much.
    run jump arms bitty coco pugley family god bless love
  • Mr.Clark 2013/02/12 16:11:17

2014/11/28 10:45:45