Perverse Spirit? Pornography?

I quit!!! 2010/04/20 23:34:18
As a Christian I agree... Because...
As a Christian I disagree... Because...
I am not a christian... And...
Proverbs 23:33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

2 Timothy 3:2 *For men shall be lovers of their own selves…

This is a huge problem for many people. Even after they are saved they struggle with it greatly. Men seem to have this problem more then women, but women can be effected just as much. This evil comes from a Perverse Spirit that is directly linked to Lust. Lust develops in a person that leads them to more lustful things. It always starts small and manifest into greater problems. Then it opens up a door into a person’s life that allows the evil Perverse Spirit to enter in. The person becomes addicted to it as if it was some form of drug. It becomes an attraction and desire that easily can get out of control.

Pornography leads a person down a path of lust first. Then it leads them down another path of lustful desire. Then that lustful desire leads a person down a path of perverseness. Then from there it leads a person to twisted perverseness. This then leads to evil twisted perverseness like that of a sick killer or cereal rapist. When a person has reached this point he is clearly possessed with the Perverse Spirit and completely under the control of Satan.

Pornography quickly leads the young away from God. It is an enticing object of great desire that only leads to wickedness and other behaviour that will lead you to more of the same. It is an addictive habit that you can not get out of easily.

This Perverse Spirit is one of Satan’s means to lead us away from God and his plans for us. It will cause a person to become of no use to God. He will use Pornography as an avenue to this end. This is his plan because he hates all man and he wants us to fail.

We are able to defeat this Perverse Spirit through Jesus Christ our Lord. Because we are his Chosen we have the power to win our fight against the Perverse Spirit.

In Matthew 18:18 it says, “Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:…” This means that we are able to bind the Perverse Spirit. Then we can loose God’s Spirit of Pureness and Holiness in our lives. In the same verse Matthew 18:18 it says “…and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

• animelover_in_God_I_trust 2010/04/21 23:30:07
    As a Christian I agree... Because...
    animelover_in_God_I_trust
    +2
    There is nothing good about porn. God does not want us to see that pluse thats not what he wanted when he created us in his own image.

• FREED Speaks Up 2010/04/26 18:25:55
    As a Christian I agree... Because...
    FREED Speaks Up
    +1
    We must recognize that no evil spirit has authority over a believer unless he gives the spirit permission to do so. All of our sin choices comes from within us.

Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation, because having been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
    Jas 1:13 Let no one being tempted say, I am tempted from God. For God is not tempted by evils, and He tempts no one.
    Jas 1:14 But each one is tempted by his lusts, being drawn away and seduced by them.
    Jas 1:15 Then when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin. And sin, when it is fully formed, brings forth death.
    Jas 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brothers.

Bless you mugs!
    As a Christian I agree... Because...
    animelover_in_God_I_trust
    +2
  • amazinggrace 2010/04/21 19:37:50
    As a Christian I agree... Because...
    amazinggrace
    +2
    Jesus tells us to be holy like our Heavenly Father is holy. Pornography certainly does not hasten us toward that end.
  • Ron–Born from Above 2010/04/21 02:28:44
    As a Christian I agree... Because...
    Ron–Born from Above
    +2
    2 Peter 1: 3 - "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity."

God Bless you mug†††
  • Astro-Boy PHAET 2010/04/20 23:57:06
    As a Christian I disagree... Because...
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    Hey my name is in here!

2014/12/17 19:13:14