Parents, whose son died because they didn't take him to the hospital won't be going to jail. Fair or Foul?

Queen Katherine 2012/09/22 21:16:02

• Maleficent 2012/10/16 19:32:51
    Foul
    Maleficent
    +2
    why are they letting people get away with everything nowadays?
  • RLUX 2012/10/15 15:15:09
    RLUX
    ITS OKAY FOR HIS PARENTS TO PRAY OVER HIM BUT . GOD BUT DOCTORS HERE FOR US .. TO HELP AS WELL .. LET US NOT BE IGNORANT ,,, GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NORE FORSAKE YOU ...
  • JohnT 2012/10/15 04:41:37
    Foul
    JohnT
    Their beliefs cost them their son.It is one thing to have beliefs that effect you personally but to have a belief that can effect the life of a loved one is just stupid. They did not have the right to speak for him and should be in jail for manslaughter.
  • Sayer Stewart 2012/09/26 05:55:48 (edited)
    Foul
    Sayer Stewart
    +1
    They should go to jail for a long time and never be allowed to have children again.
  • P. Sturm 2012/09/23 19:51:15
    Foul
    P. Sturm
    +2
    That is one step short of murder.
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/09/23 18:19:50
    Foul
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    So using those parents logic, we should get rid of all doctors and all hospitals and pray for all who are sick or injured and they will be all right again. Right.
  • Dave Th... Dave Th... 2012/09/23 18:53:28
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    This case reminds me of some fictitious story I heard once on the radio. There was a man stranded in a lifeboat. Eventually, a ship came and the captain offered to rescue him. The man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The ship left. Later, a seaplane flew down and the pilot offered him a lift. Again, the man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The seaplane left. Later still, a search plane arrived and the pilot offered him a lift. Yet again, the man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The search plane left. Even later still, the stranded man died, and his soul found itself before God. The man who was stranded asked God, "I prayed and prayed for rescue. Why didn't you help me?" God answered, "What are you talking about? I sent a ship, a seaplane and a search plane out for you."
  • Queen K... Dave Th... 2012/09/23 19:04:02
    Queen Katherine
    +1
    Lol nice =)
  • Cricket 2012/09/22 23:51:30
    Cricket
    I'm not familiar with this particular family malady.
  • terrabytes 2012/09/22 23:40:07
    Foul
    terrabytes
    +1
    I don't agree with this at all.
  • Bec. 2012/09/22 23:39:48
    Foul
    Bec.
    +3
    Disgusting.
  • melly~thwarting Satan since... 2012/09/22 23:08:44
    Foul
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    Their son paid the ultimate price for his parents' religious bigotry. They belong in jail.
  • Bec. melly~t... 2012/09/22 23:40:02
    Bec.
    +2
    I agree.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/09/22 23:07:28
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    I hate it when people do things like this. I pray for healing myself for people, but we have Doctors as well and when they treat someone I pray for them and the Doctor. I never hesitated to take my children to the Doctor and pray as I go.
  • sky blue pink - American 2012/09/22 21:54:30
    sky blue pink - American
    +2
    It's religion. My grandmother was grocery shopping an accident had occurred. A small child was riding on the cart, she fell off the cart and suffered a skull fracture. The manager was telling the mom, he'd go and call paramedics and get some help for her,
    the mother of this little girl said no, I'm going to let God heal her. The girl died an hour later. The woman got away with what she did because of her religion.
    Have a good one !
  • Dave Th... sky blu... 2012/09/23 18:34:02
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    That's so wrong. That manager should have disregarded the mother's request and called an ambulance anyway.
  • sky blu... Dave Th... 2012/09/23 18:50:06
    sky blue pink - American
    +2
    Yes, he should have. Under no circumstance should a Religion over rule a Medical Emergency.
    Have a good one !
  • Dave Th... sky blu... 2012/09/26 06:05:58
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    Fictional story I heard on the radio: There was a man stranded in a lifeboat. Eventually, a ship came and the captain offered to rescue him. The man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The ship left. Later, a seaplane flew down and the pilot offered him a lift. Again, the man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The seaplane left. Later still, a search plane arrived and the pilot offered him a lift. Yet again, the man said, "No thank you. I'm praying to God to help me." The search plane left. Even later still, the stranded man died, and his soul found itself before God. The man who was stranded asked God, "I prayed and prayed for rescue. Why didn't you help me?" God answered, "What are you talking about? I sent a ship, a seaplane and a search plane out for you."

2014/10/31 07:52:52