Our Dear Friend Cindy needs our prayers ~

56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's 2013/02/18 16:25:45

Cindy's grand~daughter is getting ready to go into surgery because of a dog attack!
Sarah was petting the dog. The dog grabbed onto her lip
... yes she must have reconstructive surgery
.... Sarah could use our prayers ♥

Let us send our thoughts and prayers for their family ♥

http://www.sodahead.com/cindyangel628/'

PLEASE NOTE

***** UPDATE *****

Sarah is out of SURGERY ~ resting comfortably !!!!
She will however have reconstructive sugery in two weeks !!!!

***** UPDATE *****

Thank you my dear for your prayers now we NEED prayers for Sarah to be in not so much pain. I am crying now this is the update about Sarah Oh God I want her to be pain free . This poor grandchild of mine is going through so much. My heart is breaking ..this is the up date about her from my daughter in law on FB ...Update on Sarah: we are home from the hospital... She is still in quite a bit of pain and the last 2 nights have been a little rough. She cries in her sleep and then wakes herself up from it and says its hurting. Half of what she drinks comes pouring out of her mouth. Anything she eats has to be cut up very small and she only wants to eat it with her hands because she is afraid of hitting her lip with a spoon or fork. Our oldest daughter, Carley, helped her with washing her hair in a bath last night and sarah loved it :) We go back to see the plastic surgeon tomorrow morning and find out what 's going to happen in the near future and see what his gameplan is. Thank you all for the prayers and support during this trying time. Thank you to our parents for being there with us at the hospital and sleeping in uncomfortable waiting room chairs and making sure we ate food. Thank you to everyone that has brought by flowers, balloons, cards, stuffed animals, smoothies, and your loving smiles and hugs for Sarah. God has taken care of us so well through all of this. We are forever greatful to each of you and we all feel so loved, especially our sweet Sarah Bearaa. Thank yousarah sarah cindy

• Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2013/02/19 03:23:42 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +15
    Hello my sweet wonderful friends ...My dear beloved sweet Sarah did well in surgery . She will have to have more surgery in 3 weeks but this is her how she was Be for she was the dog bite half of her lip OFF!! (I know it is hard to look at) and after surgery !! From the bottom of my heart thank you one and all I hold you all so close and dear to my heart!! Thank you so much lady 56 for doing this Prayer Poll !! It has been a very hard 24 hrs. for me and the family!! But I am so very greatful for your prayers and thoughts for me and my family and most of all for sweet Sarah ..... God bless you all and keep you all safe!! Sarah be for the surgery... Sarah befor  the surgery

AFTER THE SURGREY...... sARAH AFTER HER SURGERY
    WITH HER MOM......

SARAH AND HER MOM Sarah befor  the surgery

• paula 2013/05/28 12:20:49
    paula
    +2
    You and your family in my prayers.
  • TombstoneJim 2013/02/26 19:32:28
    TombstoneJim
    +2
    Had my own grand daughter have a very similiar expereince - God Bless Sarah and my families prayers are with you, speedy recovery and maybe you'll get a really cool looking Elvis sneer out of it - ask your granma she'll know what I thalking about :-)
  • Cindy64... Tombsto... 2013/02/28 01:04:00
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thank you so very much for your kindness and prayers and I will tell Sarah indeed about the Elviis sheer lol lol I am so sorry to hear your grandaughter went thur the same. I hope her recovery went well. Sarah is doing better and her out look is getting better about herself also. She has to have one more surgery done in 2 or 3 mos. and that will be the last of it. again thank you so much thank you for your prayers
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2013/02/26 03:18:07
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    My sympathies and Prayers for Sarah and her family. Hope the pain eases soon. I must say from the update photo she looks like she is making a remarkable recovery, tell her she looks Great!
  • Cindy64... Bureauc... 2013/02/28 01:06:18 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Oh my friend.....Thank you so very much for your kindness and prayers . Sarah is doing better and her out look is getting better about herself also. I will indeed tell her what you said . She has to have one more surgery done repair work and skin draft in 2 or 3 mos. and that will be the last of it. Again thank you so much dear friend. Take care and God bless you. thank you for your prayers
  • Dwight PWCM 2013/02/24 20:19:47
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    Prayers and well wishes from the Tar Heal State, Cindy. God bless her.
  • 56lady☆... Dwight ... 2013/02/24 22:11:32
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    Thank You so much Dwight for stopping by
    .... Cindy will appreciate your prayers ♥
    for her and her grand daughter

god bless gif
  • Cindy64... Dwight ... 2013/02/25 04:37:05
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    thank you so much my dear man and friend . I spent the whole weekend with my sweet dear grandaughter Sarah whom you prayed for. she spent the night with us. My husband and I and Sarah went
    ( she wanted to go) to church and we did indeed. We had such a lovely time together also. What a blessing to see her and spend time with her . It was a week ago today what happen to her and Sarah has come a long way Praise God!! Again thank you for your prayers they sure have been heard!! Here is a picture of us and of Sarah today..... us together sweet child
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2013/02/24 16:46:01
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Just prayed.
  • 56lady☆... WannaBe... 2013/02/24 17:12:49 (edited)
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    Thank You so much for stopping by
    for her and her grand daughter

god bless gif
  • Cindy64... WannaBe... 2013/02/25 04:39:12 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Sorry I am late with my reply to you. But I spent the whole weekend with my sweet dear grandaughter Sarah whom you prayed for. she spent the night with us. My husband and I and Sarah went
    ( she wanted to go) to church and we did indeed. We had such a lovely time together also. What a blessing to see her and spend time with her . It was a week ago today what happen to her and Sarah has come a long way Praise God!! Again thank you for your prayers they sure have been heard!! Here is a picture of us and of Sarah today..... us my grandkid
    lovely  sarah
  • WannaBe... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 08:29:28
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    May God bless this young Lady with perfected healing of the body, and her spirit.
  • Cindy64... WannaBe... 2013/02/25 16:54:00
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you so much for your prayers and kindness so very thankful for them. Take care and god bless you and yours. thank you for your prayers
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2013/02/24 01:52:36
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Miss Kathy many thanks for posting this prayer post and for sure little Sarah will be in my prayers! I pray that God will heal her both physically and emotionally thru this ordeal. This is a terrible thing to have happen to one so young! Get well soonest miss Sarah!
  • 56lady☆... bman~AV... 2013/02/24 02:29:24 (edited)
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    Thank You so much bman for stopping by
    for her and her grand daughter

god bless gif
  • bman~AV... 56lady☆... 2013/02/24 02:35:32
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    My pleasure sweet lady. Glad to give em too! That poor girl!. The docs did a good job of stitching her up though. I remember when I was just about her age I got bit in the face in just about the very same place that she did but not near as severely. I've still got a small scar on my lip to show for it.
  • 56lady☆... bman~AV... 2013/02/24 02:39:00
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    They work miracles now days that leaves very little scarring ... it is amazing to say the least ...
    I could not imagine getting bit like that !!
    Thankfully I have never been bit by a dog ...
  • bman~AV... 56lady☆... 2013/02/24 02:46:52
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    I agree miss Kathy. There are some fine surgeons these days so I'm thinking that the scaring should be minimal here. they did a great job on her surgery. Now as far as being bitten??? I can tell you from personal experience that you're not missing anything. I know when I got bit by my best friends' dog it cut the corner of my lip but not nearly that bad. I didn't need stitches or anything so I got lucky. And it was my own fault that I got bit too. I suspected that my friends dog was a biter and I got just a little too friendly with it and it bit me. I've been bitten quite a few times myself but that is the only one that left a scar. I'm just hoping that she doesn't develop a fear of dogs after this. I used to be afraid of them but I got over my own fear and I just love them to death now.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 04:50:35
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Bman...Sarah was spending the night at a friends home that day and she was sitting on the couch and the dog was behide her and then he just fell off and Sarah went to the dog saying oh poor baby and was petting him when all of a sudden he snap at her and bit her lip half way OFF!!! She is not in fear dogs she has one at home and I have two dogs. But want really what I am worried about she made a statement today she is not pretty anyonre and will not be. I told her YES you are and and it will be all fixed up just like be for!! so i just worried a bit on her selfself esteem right now she is at the age 11 1/2 she will be 12 in Oct.
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 07:55:58
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Hey there miss Cindy. If nothing else just tell her that it will add a little character to her looks! She's still a fine looking young lady and I'm sure she will remain that way even with a little scarring. There was this place I once worked at that had this sexy little Mexican gal that worked there. She had a big ole scar on her upper lip too but as far as I was concerned it just added to her beauty. I still thought she was some kind of sexy.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 16:57:57
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Oh as always My sweet bman you always bring a smile to my face . Sarah will have one more surgery done in 2 or 3 mos. from now and she should not have anything we hope. Doctors can do such wonderful surgery now days and Sarah will look the same indeed!! Thank you my dear friend for your kindness and prayers.
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 17:21:59
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    It makes me happy to know I can bring a smile to you miss Cindy. And yes, you're right on about the doctors and modern day surgery too. They really "do" perform miracles now. I'm sure that miss Sarah will be every bit as lovely as she was before she got bit too. You are very much welcome too as far as my kindness and my prayers for you and yours sweet lady. I'm happy to give them to you. :-)
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 17:33:24
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Aww thank you so much I will give you a call very soon I owe you a call lol lol you are a blessing to me  my friend  you are a blessing to me  my friend  you are a blessing to me  my friend
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 18:31:59
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Oooohhhhh miss Cindy you don't owe me anything but we can sure talk all right. It's always good! :-)
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/26 04:47:46
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Well it just has been a while since we talked lol lol Yep talking is so good!!!
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/27 02:36:34
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Always!
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/27 04:38:01
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/27 04:41:32
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Any time sweet lady. You are very welcome.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/27 05:12:30
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thanks my dear friend!! angel hug your way angel hug your way
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/27 05:45:40
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Awww! Big hugs sweet lady! big hugs and kisses
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/27 15:07:34
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 04:40:36
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Sorry I am late with my reply to you. But I spent the whole weekend with my sweet dear grandaughter Sarah whom you prayed for. she sspent the night with us. My husband and I and Sarah went
    ( she wanted to go) to church and we did indeed. We had such a lovely time together also. What a blessing to see her and spend time with her . It was a week ago today what happen to her and Sarah has come a long way Praise God!! Again thank you for your prayers they sure have been heard!!
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 07:58:20
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    That's a great thing to hear miss Cindy! Great to hear indeed.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 16:58:54
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 17:24:00
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/25 17:34:15
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2013/02/25 18:32:14
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2013/02/26 04:48:13
  • jeane 2013/02/23 06:20:01
    jeane
    +4
    May God speed her recovery. What a beautiful young lady!

2014/09/22 01:02:17