Oriental characters as tattoos...Cliche or Still Cool?

1Actual 2011/10/07 12:36:20
Related Topics: Tattoos, Tattoo
Cliche! Get some originality!
Still Cool!

• Comment Removed 2011/10/07 22:29:46 (edited)
    Cliche! Get some originality!
    Comment Removed
    +2
    If you get one like this, everyone will know you're rowing with one oar.

Yuck
  • Boris Badinov 2011/10/07 13:12:06
    Cliche! Get some originality!
    Boris Badinov
    +2
    I Greatly Prefer Pure Flesh to inked flesh. Don't use your body for a doodle pad. Time of life and fashion changes. Keep yourself able to change with it.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2011/10/07 13:00:46
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    If you get one be sure you know how to speak the language. I know 3 people who got them. Two were wrong and one was tattooed upside down.
  • 1Actual FAWKES'... 2011/10/07 13:07:08
    1Actual
    +2
    I can beat that! There was a waitress at the local bar who had a tramp stamp tattooed on her that was a big chinese character. A few months later, a chinese businessman happened to be sitting at the bar and saw it when she bent over. He asked her if she knew what it meant and she said it meant "freedom". He started laughing and then told her she had it wrong. She asked him what it meant and he did not want to tell her. She got kinda pushy about it and then said she really wanted to know. He finally said "it says 'I love to masturbate'" I spit my hot wings all over the bar!
  • wolf sloan 2011/10/07 12:45:59
    Cliche! Get some originality!
    wolf sloan
    +3
    Be REALLY different. Don't mark up your body.
  • Comment... wolf sloan 2011/10/07 22:30:24
    Comment Removed
    +1
    Best idea yet.
  • Rocky 2011/10/07 12:45:09
    Rocky
    +2
    It depends on where it is applied, and on how old the person is. I had the displeasure of examining a decently attired Lady last Wednesday, and though her neck, hands and calves were very smoothe, when she actually got down to her minimum clothing, a thong and a bra, she looked like she had lost so much weight, that her skin was hanging on her like an ugly blind date. However, she had a new tattoo, just above her cocyx, and yes, the skin was flabby there too. She asked my opinion, and all I could do was just stare....I was speechless. Even now, I find it hard to describe the tattoo, but it was some ancient symbol she had seen and just had to have it tattooed on her tail bone!!
  • Chancy99: Plague Rat 2011/10/07 12:39:53
    Cliche! Get some originality!
    Chancy99: Plague Rat
    +2
    I Think They are Kind of Cliche. But What I think More, Is A lot of people Who get Don't Really Know What they mean. They Just believe what they are told, about their Meaning. Then Have some Random Chinese or Japaneses Character on their Body, For the rest of their Life, and It could mean Something Horrid.

2014/09/02 12:12:50