Open Lesbian Gang Raped in California: Do these men deserve castration for what they did?

Dangerous Dave 2009/01/16 00:49:42
Castrate the men who gang raped the lesbian
Do not castrate the men who gang raped the lesbian
A woman who is openly proud to be a lesbian was brutally raped in San Francisco, CA. She was gang raped for 45 minutes on December 13 by four men. She got attacked when she got out of her car that had a rainbow bumper sticker. Once attacked, they bundled her into her car and took her to an abandoned building where the sexual attack continued until the men finally left her naked, and badly injured. Through out the entire attack, the men barraged her with homophobic epithets. All that is known about these men is that the attack was random, and that one went by the nickname “Blue” and another by the nickname “Pato”. Authorities seek a $10,000 reward

• true american 2009/01/16 01:33:46
    true american
    +12
    NO just get a bunch of gay men to gang rap them. Same punishment for the crime

• Bruce - RWNJ 2009/01/17 19:17:08
    Bruce - RWNJ
    +3
    Build a shed out of dry wood put them in it tack their dick to the floor and hand them a blunt piece of steel, ignite the wood shed giving them the choice to cut 'it" off or burn, ether way they solve the problem.
  • Raphael... Bruce -... 2011/04/07 20:54:46
    Raphael Braga
    You are not a man but a eunuch for saying that.
  • PolyTicks 2009/01/17 18:10:03
    PolyTicks
    +3
    It is a horrible crime, regardless of who the victim is. It should be prosecuted the same as the rape of anybody else would be.
  • sky blue pink - American 2009/01/17 16:49:27
    sky blue pink - American
    +3
    Straight or not, no woman should be treated like this. Castrate them all.
  • MS sky blu... 2009/01/17 17:34:54
    MS
    +2
    The Iraqi's owe us a lot of money, maybe we can outsource their trials and punishments? Save us a ton of taxpayer money, and tell them we don't want the offenders back.
  • sky blu... MS 2009/01/17 19:21:57
    sky blue pink - American
    +1
    I'm all for it if it can be done.
  • Raphael... sky blu... 2010/03/15 05:56:16
    Raphael Braga
    +2
    because this kind of comment I guess rape is nothing and you bitches deserve much more
  • sky blu... Raphael... 2010/03/30 16:46:57
    sky blue pink - American
    what comment are you referring to? Thank you for the compliment, btw.
    Blessed Be
  • Raphael... sky blu... 2010/04/25 08:25:34
    Raphael Braga
    lucky of you be protected by anonymity. useless bicth.
  • Valkyries "In God We Trust" 2009/01/17 15:01:23
    Valkyries "In God We Trust"
    +1
    I say that they should be given a punishment that they deserve.

castrate gang raped lesbian punishment deserve
  • MS 2009/01/17 14:28:03
    MS
    +4
    Rape is rape and has nothing to do with the orientation of either the victim or the rapist(s). It is a violent hate crime. Rabid animals have no place in society. Lock them away and throw away the key.

Reality is pretty much all prisoners are released and pretty much all of them comitt the same crimes again.

Mr. Obama wants to build stuff and hire people. How about more prisons and more guards, so we can actually keep people like this locked away forever.
  • slowlyspinning 2009/01/17 10:44:10
  • emmamess ~ In My Conscience... 2009/01/17 09:45:23
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    Just let 4 females kick each one of them in the nuts as many times as they each raped her - while holding their hands and legs so they can't block - of course.
  • Arokk emmames... 2009/01/17 15:35:28
    Arokk
    +2
    Only if it is a professional women's soccer team that does the kicking. In cleats.
    professional womens soccer team kicking cleats
  • bimamma 2009/01/17 07:25:27
    bimamma
    +5
    they should be shot for doing that to a woman no matter if she is lesbian or a straight rape is rape no matter what your sexualality is. they deserve to be castrated slowly
  • Cher 2009/01/17 07:14:34
    Cher
    +1
    It is a nice thought, but in reality can't do it.., but in jail for years getting raped at every opportunity...
  • squid 2009/01/17 06:37:08
    squid
    +2
    Anyone who rapes anyone should be castrated and left to rot.
  • Luis 2009/01/17 04:01:01
    Luis
    +3
    That is a "cruel and unusual" punishment. I say we catch them and imprison them. They'll get raped in Jail anyways.
  • Common Sense Isn't So Common 2009/01/17 03:39:34 (edited)
    Common Sense Isn't So Common
    +1
    The only reason that this particular story even made headlines is because Califonia voters again voted against allowing gays to 'marry'. Every day, women are gang raped by various numbers of men for various lengths of time. Period.

As to how the men should be punished, I do think that they should be castrated. I've been raped & he should never have been given the chance to do that to another woman. I do NOT think that he should have been given the slap on the wrist that most rapists get & that our tax money goes to support.
  • BabyboomerRN 2009/01/17 03:33:57
    BabyboomerRN
    +2
    Her sexual orientation should not matter, these animals deserve to be punished to the full extent.
  • the_old_coach 2009/01/17 03:28:59
    the_old_coach
    +3
    No, society doesn't condone that, regardless of whether one thinks they should or no. If caught, they can be brought up on a dozen charges that would keep them in prison for the rest of their lives. We live here in this country by rule of law: let it work. It has also been said that there is a difference bewteen "justice" and the "law," and this is true...still, we MUST abide by only the law or have injustice throughout the land.

work difference bewteen justice law true abide law injustice land
  • Common ... the_old... 2009/01/17 03:42:01 (edited)
    Common Sense Isn't So Common
    +3
    "If caught, they can be brought up on a dozen charges that would keep them in prison for the rest of their lives. We live here in this country by rule of law: let it work. It has also been said that there is a difference bewteen "justice" and the "law,"

1. I've been raped & nothing happened because our 'justice' system is broke. It does NOT work.
    2. The only reason that these four men will even be convicted or sent to prison for any significant length of time [& it will NOT be for the rest of their lives] is because this particular crime made national news. It happened to a sexual deviant; it doesn't make the news when it happens to a hetero.
  • the_old... Common ... 2009/01/17 04:17:12 (edited)
    the_old_coach
    +1
    I'm sorry for what happened to you. I know from first-hand experience exactly what you are saying (the crime didn't happen to me but to a person I love very much). I still have bitter moments from time to time, but there's nothing to be done about it so I try to bite my lip and move on.

They could plea on some charges and have others dismissed to get a conviction, this is true. But we still have to abide by the rule of law. Cases like yours--and ours--is why I added the disclaimer about the difference between "justice" and the "law." Justice is often the 2nd victim in any case, but we cannot live above the law. If we did, everytime we had a beef with someone, we'd "take care of it ourselves." It NEVER stops: " An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...a life for a life." It NEVER stops.

beef care stops eye eye tooth tooth life life stops
  • reality 2009/01/17 03:12:36
    reality
    +1
    there is this movie called teeth were this very religious girl was raped by a guy she thought was just as religious as her she was a virgin and the guy wasn't so he took her to this empty query were she thought they were just going to read the bible but he ended up raping her little did he or she know that her vgina was protected by holy teeth that bit his penis off i think that most women wish that they had the power to do this if anything like this happened to them when a man or men try to harm a woman in a sexual way they should be able to bite their penis off when they are being raped their vagina should grow teeth and bite their shit off
  • squid reality 2009/01/17 06:43:32
    squid
    +2
    They actually do have something like that. It is called an anti-rape device. Women wear it and if they are raped it has hooks that "bite" into the man's penis. they look like this.
    anti-rape device women wear raped hooks bite mans penis
  • Linda 2009/01/17 02:58:22
    Linda
    +1
    and sentence them in jail for a long time. This was not only a Gang rape but a hate crime. I feel so bad for this woman, I hope she is ok. I hope these men get whats coming to them. They dont deserve to be on the outside of prison and free to do something like this to another person.
  • Common ... Linda 2009/01/17 03:47:05
    Common Sense Isn't So Common
    +2
    Hate crime legislation is a crock & the only thing that it does is to make certain sets of people 'more equal' than others.

Does it take more 'hate' for a lesbian to be raped by heterosexuals than for a straight woman to be raped by the same? Been there, done that.

Does it take more 'hate' for a black man to be murdered by a white man than for a white man to be murdered by a black man? From what I've seen on tv, internet, & in articles, it seems to me that a white guy getting offed by a black man has a greater likelyhood of having significant amounts of 'hate'. But that's not the way the laws are written.
  • Linda Common ... 2009/01/17 15:14:24
    Linda
    +1
    There was a rainbow sticker on the bumper of her car, and to some people that might make them think the person is gay or supportive of homosexuals. and they were teasing her about being gay and harassing her so they obviously assumed or knew she was gay, and if you have ever watched the " movie about Brandon Teena" youd know that people do rape gays and lesbians for being gay or lesbian and to sometimes try and turn them straight and see if they like the opposite sex which is sickening. The things done to this woman and people like her such as Brandon Teena are sickening.
  • Common ... Linda 2009/01/26 17:15:04
    Common Sense Isn't So Common
    I agree. But why should any of that matter? IT SHOULDN'T! When a crime is committed, the why is completely irrelevant. A person should be tried & convicted, or tried & released upon the evidence & nothing but the evidence. THAT is the way this country began & it's only been in the last few decades when this has changed that our justice system has also started to crumble. It's a sympton of the sickness in this country.
  • Linda Common ... 2009/01/26 19:20:18
    Linda
    I just think its sickening that some people specifically target lesbians or gay men to rape and harass and even murder. And some men think that in raping a lesbian they can turn her straight. I know not all men think that way but I also know some do. Because that comment has been made to me by some men straight to my face.
  • lovelykitten 2009/01/17 02:14:03
    lovelykitten
    has anyone ever seen the movie, hard candy, where this girl by herself castrates this man? Well I think they all should be casterated by one of the woman's family members, whos not a doctor of course, then after that, sodimized and gang raped by men... and have good looking women all around them to watch it, and make them feel more dehumanized and humiliated..... then if they are still alive after all that, let the woman who was raped have the last blows that finally kill them all..... That's the justice I want!!!
    My heart deeply goes out to this woman, and I pray that she will get thru this, be healed, and hold her head high!!!!
    If i had the money I'd gladly donate to the fund for reward money and raise it even higher!!!!! they better be hiding cuz they will be found, and when that happens, they will wish they were never born!!!!!!
  • Cher lovelyk... 2009/01/17 07:09:07
    Cher
    saw hard candy..good movie, but she only let him think she castrated him..the fear he went through was the best piece of revenge I ever saw in a movie...
  • Big D 2009/01/17 01:47:12
    Big D
    +3
    Why worry about castration, just kill them and move on. Any man who rapes a man, woman, child, sheep, horse, whatever just needs to be bludgeoned to death and the world would be a much better place. End of story, no sympathy and no remorse.
  • Doc C 2009/01/17 00:05:15
    Doc C
    +1
    I agree with "true american's" recommendation!
  • Dark N Lovely 2009/01/16 23:38:16
    Dark N Lovely
    Rape is rape! They were wrong !It had to be very traumatic for her to go through this as well as any one who is raped!
  • Candystripe 2009/01/16 23:36:07
    Candystripe
    +2
    I agree with True American. Throw them in prison and let them get gang raped. Every one of them deserves to be a prison bitch.
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2009/01/16 23:27:30
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    Rape is rape no matter what!:(
  • jennifer1969 2009/01/16 23:00:18
    jennifer1969
    +1
    oh what a pic to go with this answer. My first instinct is to say yes, castrate them, but as far as the law goes, they should get the same punishment as any other rapists. Now if her her family or dyke friends can get their hands on them before the law does, there might be some true vigilante justice.

btw, If dyke is derrogatory term and offends anyone, I apoligize. Last I knew it meant a tough lesbian that isn't afraid to kick ass.
  • Linda jennife... 2009/01/17 03:03:42
    Linda
    +1
    I hope her friends and family do get these men first. I know one girl who 2 men tried to rape and she was able to fight them off thankfully...Mostly because she weight lifts and is a damn tough girl.
  • fireware0062 2009/01/16 22:56:51
    fireware0062
    cruel punishment, but they did the crime. I am going to say this: this is only the beginning and it will continue, where I live it's even more disturbing than large cities, but where I live it's the gay men that are attacked. Ever since people started coming out-of-the-closet, these attacks have become more and more disturbing, I hate to say it but maybe being in the closet is better, maybe someone will help, maybe not. I have a cousin who is gay and I worry about him, these people are ruthless and cruel, and they are going to great lengths to get rid of homosexuality. So who knows what is in store for everyone, are we ever going to get along?, are we ever going to come as people and block out violence and crime? what these men did is uncalled for, they should be punished for the crime they committed.

2014/11/01 10:37:08