One of our worse weeks for a while now... Hopefully soon we can move out of this crazy place and unto someone else

Anthony Souls 2012/09/17 16:24:30
Fiancee got into an altercation with one of the other residents. One of the residents children, the eldest who is about 6-7 decided to start calling my fiancee pet names and feel up her breasts. Well, the mother didn't like her telling staff about it and she plotted with another resident to use the other residents child, about 3-4, to revenge by falsely accusing my fiancee of "inappropriately" touching her (we all know that inappropriately is a vague word to use for molestation). In any event, we have to state what is going on with the director of the facility and she basically tells my fiancee that she isn't being an adult for stopping it sooner when she frozed, and that she needs to get counseling for her rapes in the past which doesn't bother her until she is triggered with unwanted sexual advances. So, now, she has to go through all of this just because a mother couldn't teach her son to behave and not touch women's breast. And on top of that, I still didn't get all of the goals started that I need to, I was too busy and we have to meet with them. Who knows how long we will be here. I don't have a job. Hopefully we won't end up homeless again.

Our lives are in God's hands as always, take care,

• Manster 2012/09/17 17:26:08
    Manster
    Prayers are being offered up on your behalf,and with faith things will change for the better for you and soon! prayers of protection
  • Bibliophilic 2012/09/17 17:20:18
    Bibliophilic
    That child should receive mandatory counseling and therapy. It's possible that he may have experienced abuse himself- in order to behave that way.

A very sad situation- hopefully you'll be able to resolve it.
  • Clay Slayer 2012/09/17 16:52:43
    Clay Slayer
    Looks as if god is really looking out for you,, 6 months now, and still now job?? I think you really arent looking too hard......How could you be too busy, if you dont have a Job??? Stop using excuses.....
  • CCRNRT 2012/09/17 16:34:46
    CCRNRT
    +1
    Sorry for all the problems.. Will keep both of you in my prayers
  • Anthony... CCRNRT 2012/09/17 16:37:33
    Anthony Souls
    +1
    Just makes me upset that when a victim of a crime comes forward, she is accused of not doing something sooner, or speaking up when she was frozen, or she needs counseling and the other people just get a stern talk. Any one, regardless of being raped, wouldn't what their tits touched by a 6 year old. Or called pet names. Ridiculous how society is. TC
    busy with what?
  • Anthony... Sister ... 2012/09/17 16:35:20
    Anthony Souls
    +1
    There are a lot of goals that you have to do. And I got all of them but one done. The last one I need to do is time extensive. And I was too busy applying for jobs, looking for jobs, getting my fiancee so she's safe from work, going with her to work, handling the problems which come up from living at the place, renewing my license, and so forth. TC
  • Sister ... Anthony... 2012/09/17 16:38:49
    so you have a car..I'd drive around and find a rooming house or other housing and answer more Craig's listings
  • Anthony... Sister ... 2012/09/17 16:39:22
    Anthony Souls
    No, I have an id which I needed for jobs. They require a form of identification if you get hired. TC
  • Sister ... Anthony... 2012/09/17 16:41:56
    where are you from? It's not on your profile page.
  • Clay Sl... Anthony... 2012/09/17 16:55:16
    Clay Slayer
    To have a Job would require a social security number.. Picture Id is Free where I live.. As I told you before,, cant find a job,, Make one... It doesnt require much intelligence....
  • Bibliop... Clay Sl... 2012/09/17 17:21:02
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    You make it sound easier than it is.
  • SlaveWa... Bibliop... 2012/09/18 17:54:47
    SlaveWaterNymph
    Of course he does. He doesnt understand what it means to be without money, without a car or the things you need in every day life. Let him live in his deluded life, and maybe one day he will open his eyes up and see that it isnt easy, as making up your own job or getting one.

2014/09/16 19:29:48