Obama & Live Birth Abortion / Induced Labor Abortions / Infanticide Pro-Life Anti-Abortion Video

doc moto 2012/02/14 08:12:17

"Kill and Destroy" Synopsis:
Featuring an interview with Jill Stanek, "Kill and Destroy" explores Barack Hussein Obama's support of infanticide in Illinois, an alarming decision that was opposed by every Democrat and Republican in the U.S. Senate. "What does it take to make a man a monster any more?" Illuminati Pictures president Molotov Mitchell recently wrote. "If Americans can watch this video and still support Barack Obama, then America is...beyond all hope."

• abycinnamon BN-1 2012/03/04 23:45:16 (edited)
    abycinnamon BN-1
    It would be so refreshing if just even occasionally you people would use facts. Fact check is neutral/non-partisan and is supported by the Annenberg foundation. I really don't understand why you have a problem with them.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008...
  • doc moto abycinn... 2012/03/05 07:10:40
    doc moto
    Sorry; if they reported an unbiased document I would use them, but they have already shown that they are 'sneaky' bias, the worst type! We look at the documents coming out of the state the senator voted in was either late or absence and yet voted and purposely to insure the termination of a baby born... no good... Hard to think of someone hero; but he is no hero for the child in a mother womb....
  • abycinn... doc moto 2012/03/05 07:47:39
    abycinnamon BN-1
    +1
    if you look at the analysis of the reason for the vote, it was to comport with the language of roe v wade. Voting for the bills proposed could have had the effect of making all abortion illegal because of the language. It's about details.
  • doc moto abycinn... 2012/03/05 08:06:56
    doc moto
    +1
    What you wrote is what it is, its the "language" confusing and evil I think; thank you for your post! What is so remarkable is the testimonies of the ladies involved with the Supreme Court case, no fooling. I read them and it seems that two lawyers lied and the "assumption" is abortion is legal... I will see if I can find the site doc...
  • Vitalani 2012/03/01 05:25:56 (edited)
    Vitalani
    +1
    http://www.factcheck.org/2008...
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/...
    http://www.newshounds.us/2008...

Until you actually know what you are talking about, don't go pointing fingers or calling names. And the ending to this video is completely unrealistic and not representative in ANY way of what this woman CLAIMS she witnessed. Sad attempt at emotionalizing this issue.

PROUD TO BE "BEYOND ALL HOPE"
  • doc moto Vitalani 2012/03/02 03:47:18
    doc moto
    Very good point, since I am not a rush limbo fan, that one is useless and will not look at anything with his name on it; he lies too! Second is that factlie site, too much money in and with all those bloodsucking law-dogs that kill their own, not going to their p-hole and if you thinking going to a site that starts off with a cool line like this---> "We watch FOX so you don't have to." stating that whomever watch fox or another radical site like cnn, fox, factcheck tv and all those religious commie site, go take a hike! This kid just uses what a person themselves say and when it comes out of their own mouth or as their voting record results, then That my Friend is the true LIAR and they have step forward, those FACTs do not lie!

As our neighbor who wrote this, " GAH! this makes me so unbelievably pissed off! how can people think this is ok?!" Speaking of the video above!

I say the same! SIC-KOS!!! Baby killers!
  • Bill 2012/02/28 15:46:41
  • babyloumawho 2012/02/20 08:02:28
    babyloumawho
    +4
    GAH! this makes me so unbelievably pissed off! how can people think this is ok?!
  • doc moto babylou... 2012/02/20 08:40:16
    doc moto
    +1
    Not good, not good at all, the ones that worked the camps during the second world war said they were doing all of the experiments for humanity...They say anything and also do anything to make it all look okay, sound okay so they feel like they are doing humanity a favor...Sick to the core!
  • babylou... doc moto 2012/02/20 08:45:27
    babyloumawho
    +2
    People need to stop getting brain washed so easily... no body seems to think for themselves anymore.
  • Andy 2012/02/14 15:15:49
    Andy
    +3
    Killing of babies is wrong!!

Why is it we can kill babies or run tests on babies, or use them for 'science' experiments...and it's OK??

Yet... if we do anything to an animal...its wrong??
  • doc moto Andy 2012/02/14 22:43:26
    doc moto
    +2
    100% Agree!
  • Chukroast 2012/02/14 09:43:07
    Chukroast
    +2
    Obama has bitten off more than he can chew when he takes on the Catholic Church.
  • doc moto Chukroast 2012/02/14 22:45:40
    doc moto
    +1
    Hope the put the C-span on 'um, the whole gang, SC, HOR, Senate and the WH; lock'um all up till after the trial! Guilty till proven innocent, water-board all, see if we get some fessions!
  • Jbug799 2012/02/14 09:42:28
    Jbug799
    +1
    I had heard about this before and if its true its just freakin wrong. I could not work in a place like that!
  • doc moto Jbug799 2012/02/14 22:46:46
    doc moto
    +1
    I be right behind you on the walk out!
  • doc moto 2012/02/14 08:13:59
    doc moto
    +1

Ana Benderas (assistant director of Live Action San Jose) shares her thoughts why abortion is wrong. Join the movement for human rights: http://liveaction.org

2014/07/30 21:17:40