No prayers worked, my father expired yesterday, we still can't believe it that he left us all alone in this world, why god did this to us, we all are missing him, someone please tell me, is he still there with us, his family?

lol on B :D 2012/01/20 13:41:07

nbsp

• eminemfan 2012/01/27 00:33:08
    eminemfan
    +1
    i am so sorry :"( i dont know what i would do without my dad i feel youre pain tho my grandad died a cupple years ago. but when ever i miss my famly i listin to the song "youre never over" its about missing a best friend who passed away but always knowing that there looking down on you smiling i hope you feel better soon ♥
  • tellmewhy 2012/01/22 15:47:19
    tellmewhy
    +1
    DEATH has lost it's sting! It is now known as merely as a sleep.

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. (1 Thessalonians 4:13)

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (1 Thessalonians 4:14)

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (1 Thessalonians 4:15)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:17)

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:18)
  • Radical Ed 2012/01/21 20:45:23
    Radical Ed
    Even at a time like this there's not a single word of rescue from the one you worship. You see? That is the truth of this world. He doesn't watch anything and doesn't save anyone

- Aion (Chrono Crusade)
  • sam.islame 2012/01/21 07:45:50
    sam.islame
    +1
    Asha, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing my daddy, at any age. My heart goes out to you...I've been praying a lot lately and I know it's hard to not know if your prayers will be answered or not...but I believe prayers are always answered in some way, maybe not the way we had planned. But what I CAN tell you is he will ALWAYS be with you, and I truly believe he is in a better place. Some people may not believe that but I do. You will see him again someday. He lives in your blood, and heart, and mind, and smile! So never stop smiling, Asha :D.
  • imroz sam.islame 2012/12/26 13:54:00
    imroz
    +17
    Well said ....
  • Kashee 2012/01/20 22:11:01
    Kashee
    +1
    Asha, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard for many people, at times like this, to not feel abandoned by God. It does get better in time when you know he is always in your heart. It will help later when you see him in everything around you. Right now, these feeling are understandable.
    In sympathy the loss of your father
  • Mrkando 2012/01/20 21:43:44
    Mrkando
    +1
    He is there and he always will be. Your memories of him will indeed see you through. If we live long enough we all must face this. Some much sooner than others. God does not take someone away from you to spite you. We all have a finite amount of time on this earth and depending on how well we take care of ourselves will often determine how long that will be. I lost my mother when she was 68 to lung cancer. I lost my father at age 72. Both had very bad habits that brought them down....smoking and drinking too much.

It is never easy to loose anyone but when your parents leave it is a major shock. Somehow we always think they will always be there for us but of course that can never be.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please do not blame anything for this as it is simply the way things are. Time will heal this wound. Simply give it the time it takes to gain the perspective you need to go on. Trust me, for you, the best is yet to come.
  • METALheadMom 2012/01/20 21:26:57
    METALheadMom
    +1
    I lost my Father too - yes, it was very painful, but EVERYONE passes on. You can't look at this as if it is some kind of punishment.
  • trigger2fish 2012/01/20 18:36:44
    trigger2fish
    +2
    God is with us always!
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2012/01/20 16:52:37
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +1
    He will always be with you...G-d has a special job for him..
  • TerryAgee 2012/01/20 15:39:29 (edited)
    TerryAgee
    +1
    Yes. Cry for him. Yes. Miss him dearly. Yes. Curse GOD. Yes. Visit his gravesite. Yes. Celebrate his birthday. Yes. Name your first born in his honor. The loss of a loved one hurts like hell.
  • Amasaman 2012/01/20 14:33:54
    Amasaman
    +1
    I am sorry for your loss.
  • Jorge Enriquez 2012/01/20 14:33:16
    Jorge Enriquez
    +1
    So sorry, Asha, it´s difficult and sad i know, but please it´snot a punishment, ok? we´ll expect he is better than tis world, if u believe in that..Death is the last enemy: once we've got past that I think everything will be alright.
  • lol on ... Jorge E... 2012/01/20 14:43:05
  • u000 2012/01/20 14:30:37
    u000
    +1
    I'm sorry Asha. My deepest condolence.
    Don't worry, he will still take care of you.
  • Suni 2012/01/20 14:21:27
    Suni
    +1
    so sorry, asha. my prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family . . .
  • JoeBlo 2012/01/20 14:10:48
    JoeBlo
    +1
    Asha,
    I am so sorry to hear that, and to answer part of your question ..... Yes, he is still there and always will be.
    I cannot answer the "why"..... that is something beyond our comprehension no matter how you view your Higher Power.
    I had to say good-bye to my Father a few years ago and was fortunate to spend some time doing what we enjoyed most .... flying.
    I feel him around, and can hear him chuckle when I do something stupid, lend an ear when I'm troubled, and give me a wink when I've accomplished a goal.

I have a place I call my shelf. It's where I keep those who have gone before me, not to forget, but to know where they are when I want to visit with them, for constantly carrying the burden of grief is far too heavy a load.

My thoughts are with you.
  • lol on ... JoeBlo 2012/01/20 14:22:13
  • JoeBlo lol on ... 2012/01/20 14:32:54
    JoeBlo
    +1
    Please don't allow that to trouble you so. Whether you were able to convey your thoughts at the time, he knows them now.
    I didn't actually say good-bye to my Father but had a feeling it would be the last time I saw him in person.
    A few weeks later I received the phone call.

There is nothing I can say to relieve your pain, and know how difficult and surreal the world may seem right now. Just know that he is with you, wherever you go.
  • lol on ... JoeBlo 2012/01/20 14:52:20 (edited)
  • JoeBlo lol on ... 2012/01/20 15:09:59
    JoeBlo
    +1
    All I can say, is that no matter where your relationship was at the moment, he is, and always will be a part of you. Me, being a Father myself know that there are times that we don't see eye-yo-eye with our daughters, but love them just the same. Sometimes we can be too stern & stubborn, but that's only because we truly want the best for them and know they are at a disadvantage in the male dominated world.
    Try to concentrate on your entire relationship and not only a few select years that have you feeling down. You are strong, probably got a lot of your drive from him, and will be just fine.
  • lol on ... JoeBlo 2012/01/20 15:17:50
  • JoeBlo lol on ... 2012/01/20 15:40:56 (edited)
    JoeBlo
    Yes, I had a bit of experience with that when I was in my 20's
    My girlfriend was from Burma and had come to the USA when she was young.

Her father had some very hard-stance views and did everything he could to separate us. He won out in the end and she later married someone he approved of, yet it didn't last.

I didn't like the way my, now, Son in law treated my daughter, but swallowed my own stubbornness and everything has turned out better than I could ever hoped for. She saw something in him, I was blind to.

It is late where you are at, I hope you can get some sleep and have sweet dreams about good times.
  • lol on ... JoeBlo 2012/01/20 15:58:09
  • JoeBlo lol on ... 2012/01/20 16:02:32
    JoeBlo
    +1
    You are welcome my friend and I'm here anytime you need.
  • TheMythBuster.. 2012/01/20 14:08:11
    TheMythBuster..
    +1
    Really sorry to hear that... Rest in peace..
  • Mr Wayne 2012/01/20 14:03:37
    Mr Wayne
    +1
    He's watching over you, but God needed him elsewhere. That's all.
  • lol on ... Mr Wayne 2012/01/20 14:11:08
  • Juanb lol on ... 2012/01/20 16:07:17
    Juanb
    +1
    as i struggled to gasp for air which i was desperately needING i found myself in a hospital BED asking the nurses to please give me a sleeping pill. the nurse asks me why and i explained to her that i want to be asleep for my death and i dont want to be awake while it happens she tells me just relax mr.B while she continues to laugh and talk with one of the EMT guys and make jokes this was when i realized that she didnt care about me i was just another body and i was going to run out of air and die i felt afraid but not because of hell but because im going to die so young and i didnt do any of my accomplishments. i didnt travel the world i didnt finish my music i didnt even procreate. i thought where is god then i realized this is it... what can i expect? the universe has a process and it was just my time my soul must have learned something from this existence sadly no... just regrets, i felt fear because i failed to reform myself. the way to do that was to become the light = the source of help to the other souls that are still in this plane of existence i felt really sad thinking of my human lives and i was hoping i wasnt in my final human life because worse then the hell region is conscious devolution from my previous incarnations,then it finally hit me that in a few minute...

as i struggled to gasp for air which i was desperately needING i found myself in a hospital BED asking the nurses to please give me a sleeping pill. the nurse asks me why and i explained to her that i want to be asleep for my death and i dont want to be awake while it happens she tells me just relax mr.B while she continues to laugh and talk with one of the EMT guys and make jokes this was when i realized that she didnt care about me i was just another body and i was going to run out of air and die i felt afraid but not because of hell but because im going to die so young and i didnt do any of my accomplishments. i didnt travel the world i didnt finish my music i didnt even procreate. i thought where is god then i realized this is it... what can i expect? the universe has a process and it was just my time my soul must have learned something from this existence sadly no... just regrets, i felt fear because i failed to reform myself. the way to do that was to become the light = the source of help to the other souls that are still in this plane of existence i felt really sad thinking of my human lives and i was hoping i wasnt in my final human life because worse then the hell region is conscious devolution from my previous incarnations,then it finally hit me that in a few minutes the angel of death will severe me from my physical body and i will be dwelling the astral plane until my body is cremated and theres nothing i could do so i might as well die like a man then i closed my eyes and said... go ahead and take me. right there when i no longer cared my breathing got deeper and i started getting more air until i was good to go, i went to work the next day but i was affected by the situation and i thought about it all day that we are just tourists in this planet regardless of race skin color wars and other differences those are only man made devices and i wondered if i would have been accepted back into the light.i realized the galaxy is infinite and planets are being destroyed and created as we speak.im sorry for your loss but dont give up on god i understand i also lost a loved one and i had no answers which made me very upset,contrary to popular opinion god is not an angry human who kills because dont you think if he was he would probably choose a favorite religion and take out all his enemies by giving them bad luck and making all of them explode instantly? you should watch this movie it deals with death i hope it helps

also you might want to check out this page

http://gnosticteachings.org/?...
  • Mr Wayne lol on ... 2012/01/20 19:46:39
    Mr Wayne
    +1
    Not true. When God takes something from you, he gives you something else in return, even if you can't see what it is.
  • Roger 2012/01/20 14:02:45
    Roger
    +1
    i do not know...i long for their return. i have many, that i miss..i do not want forget or learn to live withut them..i want to hunt, and hunt until i cease to exist.
  • WhoMe 2012/01/20 13:53:37
    WhoMe
    +2
    my dad died when i was four i used to ask the same questions and feel the same way one thing i can say is god is NEVER wrong he chooses the right one at the right time to come be with him never doubt him just stay strong and think of the good times not the time when he left .you will be in my prayers .xo get well soon
  • lol on ... WhoMe 2012/01/20 13:59:59
  • william raggett 2012/01/20 13:49:23 (edited)
    william raggett
    +1
    He is absolutley still there. You will see him again. This is something we all go through and we all die. I have no doubt that life by no means ends here
  • lol on ... william... 2012/01/20 13:52:02
  • william... lol on ... 2012/01/20 14:01:49
    william raggett
    +1
    I lost my granfather very young and we were very close. It was like it took something out of me and for a very long time I wouldn't believe he was dead. I had convinced myself everyone was lying and he was going to show back up. I know it is hard but it doesn't stop here Asha and I'm positive of that
  • lol on ... william... 2012/01/20 14:10:08
  • william... lol on ... 2012/01/20 14:24:12 (edited)
    william raggett
    +1
    I want to tell you an amazing story that I heard on the radio here along time ago. This man and his father and his son were all outside working in the garden. The man's son was about 5 years old. The grandfather suddlenly stood up straight and died of a massive heart attack but the 5 year old yelled out to his dad and said "Dad did you see that? Those two men just came and took grandfather away!". This is a true story and it helped me alot and I hope maybe it can give you some peace of mind

2014/08/22 13:55:00