New Allen West Attack Ad Features Him Beating Old and Young Women And Stealing From Families | Video | TheBlaze.com: Is the ad racist?

Daryl 2012/08/09 20:30:41

THEBLAZE.COM reports:
It is hard to think of an attack ad lower than the one essentially blaming Mitt Romney for a woman's death, but we may have just found one. It's from Florida, and it depicts Allen West (R-FL) in a boxing ring with red gloves...

death florida depicts allen west r-fl boxing ring red gloves

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/too-far-new-attack...

• Daryl 2012/08/09 20:32:24
    Yes the ad is racist
    Daryl
    +6
    Can you imagine if Republicans made an ad depicting Obama punching white women in the face?

Obama ACTUALLY HAS engage in violence against a white woman and the press would STILL call the ad racist.

white women obama engage violence white woman press ad racist

• princess 2012/08/12 11:16:05
    Yes the ad is racist
    princess
    And who is NOT surprised by these actions from the vile, violent, hypocritical, racist, Liberal haters!!
  • Outta' Here. 2012/08/10 13:47:13
    No the ad is not racist
    Outta' Here.
    But that would be the first thing I would scream.
    "Are you implying that black men beat women?!"

Ain't it a pisser when someone can use your own weapons against you?
  • Alaydown 2012/08/10 08:46:17
    Yes the ad is racist
    Alaydown
    The DemocRATs have sunk to new lows this year.
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/08/10 02:27:41
    Yes the ad is racist
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    very BUT you won't hear the left admit that
    Yes the ad is racist
    Makes me wonder why anyone even considers voting democrat
  • sick'n'tired PWCM 2012/08/10 01:42:13
    Yes the ad is racist
    sick'n'tired PWCM
    It is racist towards a conservative black man only. If this ad was made by about liberal black person it would be a non issue.
  • Drebi 2012/08/10 01:40:11
    No the ad is not racist
    Drebi
    How exactly does this ad show racial discrimination (racism)?
  • Raphy 2012/08/10 01:32:31
    No the ad is not racist
    Raphy
    Typical political add to me. I would like to sock the people who reported this thinking it was racist
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/08/10 01:26:21
    No the ad is not racist
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    While I agree that the ad was absolutely slanderous, and ridiculous in the extreme, I didn't see the racism in it. Showing Mr. West as a woman beater and an abuser of the elderly was absolutely shameful. I am ashamed to have even viewed the ad.
  • TheBadOne 2012/08/09 22:49:08
    No the ad is not racist
    TheBadOne
    Now had he come out wearing a hair pick, gold teeth, big chains, and a bucket of chicken...
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/09 22:11:13 (edited)
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/08/09 21:52:02
    Yes the ad is racist
    ★Calliope★
    +1
    Same old proggie democratic bit of ugly.

Can't run on their records - so hey - attack ugly.
  • lolo 2012/08/09 21:50:49
    Yes the ad is racist
    lolo
    Black man hitting white women. Absolutely racist.
  • Geenie Nabottle 2012/08/09 21:48:04
    No the ad is not racist
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    Get real!!!

When there is actual racism you people defend it as long as it comes from someone on "your side"!

You want to talk trash to someone about this ad..... Talk trash about the Conservative SCOTUS that open the flood gate for super pacs and their ability to run nasty ads!

Oh you mad now that (D) candidates have them hitting hard in their favor, huh?!?
  • Vision ... Geenie ... 2012/08/09 22:14:48
  • Lady Wh... Vision ... 2012/08/09 23:33:07
    +1
    "Democrats are nothing to get upset about. They have the minds of spoiled children. They can dish but they can't take..."

OH PUH-LEEZE! Like the republicans are ANY different?
  • Geenie ... Vision ... 2012/08/10 03:05:55 (edited)
    Geenie Nabottle
    Wow that has got to be some of the most ignorant things I have heard come out of someone's mouth!

Open you mind and eyes baby girl. There is more to racism than blatantly calling someone an ethnic slur to their face. Racism in this country WAS once blatantly overt. And this I believe is what you seem to think all racism still looks like. Unfortunately for the most part over the last 50 years racism has become more & more covert and institutionalized.

And If you really think racism is that rare, I'd invite you to review comments all over this site or comments on any article that even has a perceived racial component. You cannot honestly sit here and say you think these racist thoughts that folks so willing profess within the anonymity of cyberspace don't ever get thought of again and/or acted upon in real life?!?

You also need to take some time and learn about ALL of your history. I say this because the kind of racism that you seem more than willing to ignore, is the exact same kind of racism that cleverly fought against and designed laws so that children like you and me would either be illegitimate, shunned in society or never born at all.

If you are ever interested in enlightening your third eye..... Get@me!
  • John Hall 2012/08/09 21:00:23
    Yes the ad is racist
    John Hall
    +1
    Like I said the one who screams racism all the time is usually the racist and that's the democrats .
  • Atlas 2012/08/09 20:55:53
    Yes the ad is racist
    Atlas
    +1
    The caricatures are clearly racist and the insinuations are inflammatory.
  • Sadisticon Atlas 2012/08/09 22:08:24
    Sadisticon
    Are you being absolutely objective?
  • Atlas Sadisticon 2012/08/09 23:19:51
    Atlas
    +1
    Yes. I have no stake in the matter, do not intend to vote in this direction but that does not make the cartoon any less racist and the wording less inflammatory.

The gold tooth and Caucasian beat down were some of the initial indicators for me. I don't believe Allen West has a gold tooth in reality, so that suggest racism.
  • thefatguy 2012/08/09 20:53:04
    No the ad is not racist
    thefatguy
    +1
    Nothing about the ad is racist. The accusation is absolutely silly.
  • Sadisticon thefatguy 2012/08/09 22:08:41
    Sadisticon
    Are you being absolutely objective?
  • thefatguy Sadisticon 2012/08/09 23:47:02
    thefatguy
    Yes. But, I take it you disagree. If so, please explain where racism is implied or stated.
  • HOMBRE 2012/08/09 20:51:41
    Yes the ad is racist
    HOMBRE
    Racist if it was against Obama but not racist if it against West according to libtard rules.You know the tolerant ones.LOL
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/09 20:38:19 (edited)
    Yes the ad is racist
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    Not to mention Rude Crude and downright nasty. But then again the CBC doesn't like West because he's not living on their plantation.

obama wants black slaves obama wants black slaves
  • Aurora 2012/08/09 20:33:34
    Yes the ad is racist
    Aurora
    +2
    Where is the african american community of this one, crickets. This is sad that the democrats play book has been played time and time again. Where are the liberals shouting racist, ooh yea it is Obama and the democrats ad and they will not say anything.
  • Daryl 2012/08/09 20:32:24
    Yes the ad is racist
    Daryl
    +6

2014/10/31 21:37:56