NEED CLARIFICATION : Forcing Gay Agenda = GOOD...Talking About Scripture = BAD..??????????

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/21 09:22:49
Socialists (FKA liberials) Are hypocrites  PERIOD
WE have the RIGHT To Advance Our Agenda in Schools, TV.. ANYWHERE...don't like it? Tough !! We have one of our own as POTUS
Leave a Comment:
A recent Sodahead question (linked below) asks if we are ready for a Gay Disney movie. I haven't found any confirmation of such a project so it's considered a possibility...BUT the rhetoric of some of the responses was interesting to say the least. Some would welcome this movie as a way to 'educate' children that being gay is OK. Their comments prompted me to wonder how THEY , the ones approving the Gay pogrom would say if it went the OTHER way...as in...

DC Comics :
Instead of Alan Scott , the Original Green Lantern coming out as Gay..WHAT IF he came out as a Born Again Christian? Lantern in one hand 'showing the light of the Lord"

Marvel Comics:
Instead of a gay marriage WHAT IF two known characters , man and woman, had a full Christian Wedding with the vows

DISNEY:
instead of a movie about two gay princes WHAT IF they released an animated movie taken from the Bible using Scripture

so what WOULD be the Reaction of these people calling for children to be 'educated' that being gay is ok?

something along these lines..

Claims of a Christian Taliban

SOMEONE IS PUSHING CHRISTIANITY DOWN MY THROAT

SO Bottom Line:

IF one Talks of Scripture and the Word of God one is 'forcing one's views down someone's throat'

BUT

IF one is using all outlets to advance the Gay Agenda onto the Innocent it's considered 'enlightenment' and 'education'

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/fun/are-we-ready-for-a-gay...

• BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/21 09:28:43
    Socialists (FKA liberials) Are hypocrites PERIOD
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +12
    The left is desperate,all the racist queer and other minority agendae are purely to detract from the real problems we,as do you face today.Political correctness is the crutch upon which the enemy of common decency leans so heavily

• ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/25 21:39:11
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    You can reply some more, I might not. I find this conversation pecksniffian.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/26 17:07:11
    Incognito
    +1
    Well, it does involve peckers, afterall, but I sure wouldn't want to be sniffin em.
    wood pecker gif wood pecker gif
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/26 17:49:14
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    I see you don't know the meaning of the word. I can excuse that. Most of those hollywierd types love sniffin' peckers. No wonder I hate CA.
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/06/26 17:53:11
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    Scotty this mope is waste of time they are here to spew cyber vomit and nothing more they are about two to three more posts from joining my the rest pof the garbage in my Block Bin
  • ScottyG... Ballade... 2012/06/26 19:11:12
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    Don't blame you. I'm close.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/26 18:52:50
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/26 19:12:06
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    2 raves. Both for the cartoons.
  • JAA Incognito 2012/06/28 01:01:50
    JAA
    I bet your main source of news is the gossip columns & shows.
  • Ballade... Incognito 2012/06/25 18:58:43
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    show me the Born Again Christian in the top tier of the DC Superheros
  • Incognito Ballade... 2012/06/26 17:10:45
    Incognito
    The top tier of the DC Superheroes are closet Satanists.
    bohemian grove dees illustrations bohemian grove dees illustrations bohemian grove dees illustrations bohemian grove dees illustrations
  • Ballade... Incognito 2012/06/26 17:50:10 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    oh brother now you are simply wasting bandwidth..DC as in DC comics MORON...the ones that gave us this.....you really are a waste..

Green Lantern Kissing
  • Incognito Ballade... 2012/06/26 18:56:20
    Incognito
    I am a moron because I have never read this Gay comic book? Oh, THAT is too funny!
    animated cat laughing bugs bunny moron
  • JAA Incognito 2012/06/28 01:00:23 (edited)
    JAA
    They don't have to get married at all. They can continue doing what they're doing . . . having 10x the number of sexual encounters/partners as straights, frequenting bars, parks and back rooms in order to relieve themselves with other gays, and having 3 or more "life partners" as the straight community. Kudos to them in that regard, but please let's not perpetrate these morals onto our children and society at large. For their being only about 3% of the population, liberals/progressives are treating them like they are more than half the population.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/25 18:47:16
    Incognito
    +1
    Gay people have been around for a long time, they were just hiding in their Gay closets. Did you know that Rock Hudson was really Gay?!
    rock hudson gay
  • Ballade... Incognito 2012/06/25 18:57:02
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    yup was he run out of Hollywood NO...shall we talk about actors and actresses blacklisted for being conservative and or Christian
  • Incognito Ballade... 2012/06/26 16:33:52
    Incognito
    Have there been actors and actresses blacklisted in Hollywood for being conservative and/or Christian?
    nun at bar joke
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/25 19:00:07
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Have you been under a rock? Get the pun? It's been known for over 20 years that he was gay. Sorry if you just learned this and it's a shock. So was Micheal Jackson. But he was also a pedophile so he had a lot of issues.

I suppose you don't know that John Travolta is gay too? His marriage is a good example of a fake.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/26 16:31:33
    Incognito
    Well here is a big list of stars for you then.
    michael jackson gay
    http://jlrransom.wordpress.co...
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/26 16:35:58
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    You call them stars I call them sub-lebrities. To me they are all the 1% who hate the 1%. How hypocritical they all are.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/26 18:44:38
    Incognito
    Some of these stars, like Michael Jackson, were "tagged" to become part of the Illuminati because of their family and talent. Michael Jackson along with Hollywood have had ties with Scientology, which is also connected to the Illuminati. Scientology along with the Illuminati are reluctant to let the big stars fall from their grasp. Michael tried to break away from them, but he was never fully able to. Some of his artwork on his music covers was illustrating the very dark side of the Illuminati. Michael was in fact, calling out to the FBI in hopes that they could save him by doing this. Sadly, Michael never realized that the FBI also had ties to the Illuminati.
    michael jackson illuminati albumn cover michael jackson illuminati albumn cover
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/26 19:14:06
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    So you subscribe to that hokum too? Figures.
  • Incognito ScottyG... 2012/06/26 20:16:07
    Incognito
    The Illuminati are the ones that forced Michael to look like a white person. It is a fact that Scientology, which is connected to the Illuminati, will go to great lengths to keep their celebrities. michael and illuminati michael and illuminati michael and exposing illuminati albumn cover
  • ScottyG... Incognito 2012/06/26 21:16:52
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    It's of zero interest to me.
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/06/27 00:28:36
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    They are a kook worthy of AM Coast To Coast and they are going in the block bin
  • ScottyG... Ballade... 2012/06/27 17:57:16
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Sounds sane to me!
  • Ballade... Incognito 2012/06/27 00:29:31
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    Blame the Illuminati for me putting you in my block bin....now go complain to Alex Jones..or AM Coast To Coast
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/06/24 21:40:36
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    shrug...as I have stated elsewhere my family and i have had problems with the ethics of Disempire Inc since the 50's
  • ScottyG... Ballade... 2012/06/24 21:53:51
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    The hippies of the 60's are the radicals of today.
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/06/24 22:01:12
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    yup My Mom called them the Me generation and their offspring the Me Too generation
  • ScottyG... Ballade... 2012/06/24 22:06:48
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    With progressives there is no us.

The wants of the few outweigh the needs of the many
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/06/24 22:11:04
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    they believe THEY are the Enlightened Masters
  • ScottyG... Ballade... 2012/06/24 22:15:46
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    Pure drivel.
  • Link ScottyG... 2012/07/04 17:44:53
    Link
    PUSHING THE GAY AGENDA???

Truth is that every stance, every group, regardless of what their belief is is "pushing their agenda"... everyone is too busy trying to get everyone else to think like they do, to se that their thoughts and their way is the right one, that evrryone is intolerant, unaccepting of everyone elses...

Cut the crap people! LIVE AND LET LIVE! Mind your own business, take care of your own life and problems, let everyone else alone, let them live and do as they want (as long as they're not harming you literally)...
  • Link Link 2012/07/04 17:48:37
    Link
    P.S. I wrote this ad a reply to another only brcause it wouldnt allow me to post a new reply...
  • ScottyG... Link 2012/07/05 00:53:27
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    I usually mind my own business. But when they make their business invading the air waves, be it TV or radio, the internet, have their intrusive parades, and are constantly telling Americans that we have to accept them or we are haters, now it becomes my business.

Pushing any agenda especially in the MSM when most Americans don't want to see or hear about 24/7 is a travesty.

Don't force feed your issues on me, I don't want to hear about it.
  • Link ScottyG... 2012/07/05 15:25:57
    Link
    My point is simply that anyone, any group that discusses their opinions and beliefs, their stance o any issue, etc., including religion, politics, LGBTQ and every other one, is "pushing their agenda"...

But, some people single out the LGBTQ community simply because they want to receive the same rights and freedoms as everyone else enjoys...

And, I strongly believe if everyone minded their own business, took care of their own business and let everyone else alone and let them live fully and completely as they wish (again, as long as they're not harming anyone), then the world would be a far better place...
  • ScottyG... Link 2012/07/05 15:32:52
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    I don't see other groups pushing their agendas so much. Otherwise it wouldn't bother me. The only other issue that is always in the MSM is the racists calling everyone else racists.

The harm is the force feeding of their views on Americans and our kids in general.
  • Link ScottyG... 2012/07/05 17:17:36
    Link
    If we, the people simply allow LGBTQ the rights and all that everyone else enjoys, they would wouldn't be in the MSM, now would they? It's the one's fighting against their rights that make it an issue that extends to the MSM... And aside from religious and personal views against the lifestyle, how is it honestly hurting anyone just to allow them the rights and freedoms everyone else has?
  • ScottyG... Link 2012/07/05 18:03:20
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    They want more and special rights. If you don't think so. Do some research.

Even wanting doctors who specialize in the needs of LGBT patients. Or that a LBGT kid who gets bullied is more important than any kid who gets bullied.

And stop with the Q garbage. If they are in question, then let them figure it out. Don't try and force me to be more tolerant because they have questions.
  • Link ScottyG... 2012/07/06 01:31:49
    Link
    Give it a break... their big thing is the right to legally marry and exchange names and be able to cover each other on insurance and all the rest of the rights and freedoms as hetero couples, the same rights that interracial couples were granted and enjoy to this day, etc. That's the main issue.

2014/10/23 04:26:41