My wife is a serial cheater what should i do?

JD 2009/08/09 15:34:47
We have been together for 10 years and married for five. I married her when she was pregnate with my son and then we had a daughter they are 4 and 5 years old. I recently discovered she has been cheating over the past year with 7 different men. they are all married and i have confronted a few im now going to court for assualt, someting i have never in my life had to do. she would meet these men on a web site for married people that wat to get together. I love my children with all my heart but can no longer even look at her. It has been two months and we have been to one session of counseling but i am having trouble staying in this. I have taken out other women at this point i think just to boost my confidence. I feel if it was not for my children there is no way i would be here. I used to love her so much but im worried i will never be able to love her again and think maybe i should just leave her and spend as much time with my kids as i can. I am 35 and still may be able to find someone that I truly love and even if i dont think i might be happier in the future with out her. This has been two months of living in hell what should i do i love to kiss my kids goodnight and good morning everyday i feel that is what is keeping me here?????

• JD 2010/06/22 13:33:57
    leave her
    JD
    +3
    ok let me update this it gets even better. So alot has happened but my wife (if you want to call her that) has been giving me a little bit of truth at a time. the number of men she slept with has grown to 14 and it started 6 months after we got married. remember she was pregnat when we married so it was three months after my son was born. here is the best part it was with my old boss. she ran into him in a bar and slept with him in the parking lot while i was home careing for our newborn. now since I last posted i did move out had an apt and came back home. The bills were just to much. I also started dating someone and can you belive she had the nerve to call this women after looking at our cell bill and tell her we were trying to work things out and she should stay away from me? I stoped dating this women when i came home it just couldnt work right now and that sucked. So here i still sit trying to figure out a way to sell this enormus house that i am burried in (she had to have a huge house) with this women i feel i never really knew and i was never really married to. I have not told my wife that my full intention is to leave as soon as possible. It is getting really had to keep pretending but i need to find a reasonable way out of this I just cant stand to even look at her much less sleep right next to her.

• JD 2010/06/22 13:33:57
    leave her
    JD
    +3
  • hannah 2009/08/09 21:59:23
    leave her
    hannah
    +1
    If the trust is gone you're relationship is pretty much dead. I think you should leave her and try to get custody of the kids. And if you can't get full custody, at least you can still see them. Besides, it probably isn't good for youre kids to see you guys not getting along.
  • HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons 2009/08/09 16:34:31
    leave her
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    +1
    You don't deserve that.
    She is worthless, anyone who cheats is.
    I would never do that to a guy...
    She doesn't deserve you.
  • deleted 404 2009/08/09 16:03:03
    leave her
    deleted 404
    +2
    You will not find happiness till you are rid of her and have time to heal... It will take a while- I'm not going to lie, but things will get better... Your children are your children, and you will always have them-- you're their dad- ...but the relationship that you have with your wife isn't healthy for you, so you have to do what's best for your own well-being... if you want to be able to be a good dad.. a good, positive, stable influence in their lives, you need to have stability in your own personal life; and the only way you'll get that is by removing yourself from the current situation- everything else will eventually fall into place later~
  • Watch this, I saw it in a c... 2009/08/09 15:56:58
    leave her
    Watch this, I saw it in a cartoon once!
    +1
    Is your,and your kids happiness, Mental, emotional, and possiblly physical heath, worth staying in this, type of realationship. Ask yourself this. Don't you and your kids deserve a better life than this?
    What's it worth to you?
    Do what you have to ( within the boundaries of the law of course).Good Luck.
    "If you don't like it change it!"
  • Waiting 2009/08/09 15:46:40
    leave her
    Waiting
    +1
    It sounds like you will not be happy with her. I would suggest you seriously consider leaving.
    I have recently left my wife (1.5 years). There was no cheating, but it was unhealthy relationship for me. Currently I have de facto custody of my kids, but they are older.
  • pop 2009/08/09 15:41:55
    leave her
    pop
    +1
    yp, bail...fight..infidelity is good grounds for custody, especially the amount and the manner she was doing..go tomorrow and file, no shit.
  • Nat™ 2009/08/09 15:37:06
    leave her
    Nat™
    +1
    Uh duh. Damn what a life you have.
    o.O

2014/10/25 23:35:49