My friends and I need some help with the planning of my baby shower. We cant think of games and snack foods to have.. HELP!!!

~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~ 2011/10/02 21:50:10

I am pregnant with a Little boy and my baby shower will be on November 5th. We have decided to do a Winnie the Pooh theme for the shower but we have a problem. We cant think of any games or snack food that would be Winnie the Pooh themed. So I am asking that you all help me with some ideas. I am looking at all suggestions, they just need to stay on track with Winnie the Pooh..

Thanks
and if you live close to me and I am your friend on here, let me know, and I will give you baby shower details and you will be invited!!

Winnie the pooh baby shower

• Valerie Howeth 2011/10/03 04:12:02
    Valerie Howeth
    +1
    Honey nut Cheerios,and maybe some sue bee Honey for the guests you can't eat it and pretzals.How about cake like winnie the pooh.And how about orange long thick sticks cheese like Tigers color?CHIPS AND APPLE CHIPS.And the regular tortilla or corn chipsand Guacamole dips and Salsa .And How about winnie the pooh casarole things you can name with the characters nmes and post a little card in front of each snack or Dish?Well have fun God Bless you and Congragulations.Oh i also seen a vegatable on winnie the pooh fresh vegies.platter
  • ~♥Ashle... Valerie... 2011/10/03 06:39:25
    ~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~
    WOW Thank you!! You just gave me a ton of ideas that I wrote down.. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..

winnie the pooh thank you
  • Valerie... ~♥Ashle... 2011/10/03 06:48:17
    Valerie Howeth
    +1
    Your welcome.I'm glad to hear that!
  • Bingo's Faddah 2011/10/03 00:00:54
    Bingo's Faddah
    Forget the games. Buy lotsa junk food and......

forget games buy lotsa junk food

Not for pregnant ladies though! Everyone will have a great time!
  • ~♥Ashle... Bingo's... 2011/10/03 00:03:41
    ~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~
    +1
    Yeah about that.... Not my kinda thing...
  • Bingo's... ~♥Ashle... 2011/10/03 00:11:30
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    And you're pregnant. A good host always puts their guests first!

pregnant host guests
  • ~♥Ashle... Bingo's... 2011/10/03 00:36:46
    ~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~
    +1
    Well Technically Im not the Host.. My best friend is.. She is throwing the baby shower and planning everything out, I am just showing up and doing what I am told..

But I still dont want that junk around me or my child and I dont hang out with people who smokes it..
  • Bingo's... ~♥Ashle... 2011/10/03 04:01:13 (edited)
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Good for you. I was just trying to get you to smile while your hormones fight to make you irrational.
  • ~♥Ashle... Bingo's... 2011/10/03 06:37:41
    ~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~
    +1
    LOL Thanks.. and it did work.. I got a good laugh out of your comment.. LOL :)
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Well I really don't know but maybe you can find a book on it..I hope it turns out awesome for you! Congrats on the little boy! I can not produce boys and have winded up with 5 girls!
  • ~♥Ashle... ☆The Ro... 2011/10/02 22:11:31
    ~♥Ashley♥I~love~my~son♥~
    +1
    Thank You!!!! I wanted a girl at first but I am happy its a boy! He is my Lil Man

thank you pooh bear

2014/12/20 05:16:19