Microchip Antichrist Mark of the Beast 666 Obama Health Care Plan- End Times Prophecy AND Obamacare - RFID Chip - HR 3962

evangelism_vision 2012/11/15 19:37:00

• nogamesjustJesus 2014/03/01 22:34:28
    nogamesjustJesus
    +3
    Upon my doing extensive research on the topic, I have discovered that this report and similar ones, including the YouTube reports are false and racist motivated. The translation of the name of the person whom they say it is turns out to be totally incorrect and bogus. Those reports and links, including YouTube, about their saying the president is the antichrist are totally racist motivated by the writers of those false reports.

Please see the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance concerning the words they deliberately wrongfully translate and this link: http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/10...
    for clarity, education, and proof that those YouTube reports and the other links about the president’s being the antichrist are false and bogus.

You will find the words Heaven and Heights and High Places are not at all the same as the previous reports falsely claim. Aramaic and Hebrew are not the same as the links lied about. Lightening does not translate the way the racist, bogus reports claim. The word Obama is falsely translated in those reports. The entire reports deliberately mistranslate in order to deceive us the brethren.

When God reveals something, He reveals it to the entire body of Christ, not just to the white Christians alone. The writers of these fraudulent reports are twisting th...

When God reveals something, He reveals it to the entire body of Christ, not just to the white Christians alone. The writers of these fraudulent reports are twisting the words and numbers to make them say what they want them to say and are not the truth, according the Scripture, which cannot lie (Hebrews 6:18). The racist writers want the antichrist mentioned in Daniel and in Revelation to be Obama just because he is black. You cannot make someone the antichrist just because you want him to be. It is misleading and deceptive and dangerous. The Word of God commands: “You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness” (Exodus 23:1).
    Suppose the writers of these fraudulent reports turn out to lead millions of people to believe one person is the antichrist just because they want him to be and just because he is black, and then, the real antichrist comes along and everyone whom the racist report writers deceived fall head over heels into believing and following the REAL antichrist and are ultimately destroyed all because they believed about the wrong person and did not follow every description that the Scripture reveals about the real one?

These fraudulent reports about whom the antichrist is also is an attempt of the writers to dictate to both God and Satan whom antichrist should be, to make the antichrist whom these racist writers choose, instead of who has already been predetermined by the Scripture to be the antichrist. They are taking out of the Scripture prophesies who has been already pre-determined to be the antichrist, and they are adding in whom they demand and want it to be. So therefore, as the Word warns in Revelation 2:18 – 19: “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” You now have the truth.

• nogamesjustJesus 2014/03/01 22:34:28
    nogamesjustJesus
    +3

• evangel... nogames... 2014/03/01 23:57:50
    evangelism_vision
    hahahahahahah YA NICE TRY BUT NO CIGAR
  • evangel... nogames... 2014/03/01 23:58:55 (edited)
  • evangel... nogames... 2014/03/02 00:00:34
    evangelism_vision
    THE INFORMATION I POSTED WAS CORRECT
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2014/01/26 04:00:45
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    Genesis 26.3
  • evangel... Phyl *I... 2014/01/26 16:38:40
    evangelism_vision
    Genesis 26:3-5 (King James Version)

3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Love the King James Bible !

Yes and Look at bible prophecy being fulfilled in Israel God keeps his word
  • Cat 2014/01/25 00:30:52
    Cat
    +1
    Revelation 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
    18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
    Take nothing on your right hand or on your forehead.
  • evangel... Cat 2014/01/26 01:37:32
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    we won't be here, you or I but yes those left behind must not take that mark. But they can avoid that by getting right now

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY CAT!
  • Cat evangel... 2014/01/26 03:26:58
    Cat
    +1
    Read the first 6 chapters of John and Rev 13 very carefully again.
    We will be here for the tribulation.
    Have a great Sunday too.
  • Lee Maltese 2014/01/10 11:23:17
  • evangel... Lee Mal... 2014/01/10 19:58:56
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    As my friend Jerry said below, The Rapture is close and Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled and the mark of the Beast ^^^ is fully developed and ready to go but the only thing lacking is the AntiChrist and that will happen soon I believe
  • Jerry 2013/03/22 06:54:39 (edited)
    Jerry
    +1
    .......... " The Rapture is Very close " ...... there's nothing here, permanently that I want to keep........ this right now, is the Devil's playground....... http://oi54.tinypic.com/2chq7...  Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
  • evangel... Jerry 2013/03/23 03:15:12
    evangelism_vision
    YES JERRY..... Every Single Night, I pray Come Quickly Lord Jesus and I pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.... Besides my prayers for all of you in Soda head
  • salem Jerry 2013/08/26 09:33:10
    salem
    +3
    D church must kip on praying 4 Jerusalem.
  • evangel... salem 2013/08/27 01:10:53
    evangelism_vision
    Amen
  • Betty 2013/03/07 12:21:48
    Betty
    +3
    It is truly prayer time tribulation period is upon us
  • evangel... Betty 2013/03/08 01:06:50
    evangelism_vision
    RAPTURE TOME COMES FIRST............ And I am Ready
  • XXMr.Sc... evangel... 2013/03/22 06:48:03
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    me too....I just hope i'm not one of the Christians who get left behind because at that time being a Christian will get you beheaded
  • Betty XXMr.Sc... 2013/05/02 06:15:18
    Betty
    +1
    As long as you don't take mark of the beast if you do you will not meet the lord in peace
  • evangel... Betty 2013/05/03 00:44:19
    evangelism_vision
    I won't be here then... That won't happen until the 2nd half of the Tribulation period I believe... but during the Tribulation. Believers won't be here as all Believers will be Raptured before the Anti Christ appears
  • evangel... Betty 2013/03/09 22:30:08
    evangelism_vision
    No yet..................... Just the Pre-Birth Pains......... Rapture first then the Tribulation but I know what you mean, there is tribulation in the world now and looking at the Middle East, I believe it is close Betty
  • Betty evangel... 2013/05/02 06:32:12
    Betty
    No secret rapture. The next the mark of the beast then tribulation of Gods people with tribulation of God who refuse the chip you won't be to do anything without it stand for the lord. He said your bread and water will be sure you have all. Kind of miracles from true God but the false god will be peforming miracles too the truth will be so close to the counterfeit pray study your bible. For yourself you cannot trust these ministers it is all about money God don't need your money he just wants you
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    The sheeple will deny this too eventhough its in the Bible!!
  • evangel... ☆The Ro... 2012/11/16 16:31:57
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    Actually they can't... well ya they still will but the Chip is in the Obama Healthcare plan and bush approved of it in his last term so it is ready to use, But God's not ready yet to allow that to happen. All things will happen according to his timing
  • Betty evangel... 2013/05/02 06:41:07
    Betty
    It is the law off land started march 23 2013 been approved by the fda and passed by the supreme ct the finishing date. 2017 everyone will.be chipped then study bible for yourself the ministers. Will not tell you churches is a 501k not profit to keep from the real truth I am indepent it is time for Gods. True church to. Underground meet in groups in home and watch out for snitches who will you. Into your government. You will be referred to as terroist
  • Stardust 2012/11/16 04:48:13
  • evangel... Stardust 2012/11/16 16:32:11
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    YES IT IS!
  • leenu m... evangel... 2013/03/06 07:47:57
    leenu mathew
    +4
    then where it is? Show me..... dnt give the link. Give the specifiic sentence which tell about the chip marked 666. If u can provide the valid proof, then we will believe. If u cant pls dnt say stupid.
  • evangel... leenu m... 2013/03/07 01:54:01
  • evangel... evangel... 2013/03/07 01:55:43
  • evangel... leenu m... 2013/03/07 01:57:06 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    Revelation 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

http://perrya.hubpages.com/hu...
  • Betty evangel... 2013/05/02 06:56:56
    Betty
    Come lord jesus and save your people
  • Betty leenu m... 2013/05/02 06:23:20
    Betty
    Look the part where said thirty six months the law of the for 666 started march 23 2013 you better trust in The lord Jesus Christ it been screaming all over the internet it is not a secret it is your bible in revelation it buried in healthcare bill read it because it will be the last place you look. Already approved by the fda and the supreme court has passed it
  • Betty leenu m... 2013/05/02 06:55:03
    Betty
    All you have to is google in your engine it is even allover facebook and utube its no secret this is real I have been studing since 1956 I never thought I will live to see if for myself all your money all your earthy possesion will taken the bible tells us to wear this world like a loose garment
  • Betty Stardust 2013/05/02 06:50:12
    Betty
    This is very also if you are diability they expect to attend a meeting every 5years to dicuss hospice for you but read it for yourself it is so much evil remember hillary made sure everbody got healthcare obamas right hand man after her injury she wants to be the first women president and she win you vote or not all the elections are rigged christains should not vote than in the bible you got the right and that all I know it looks real the world is a racket and everything in it
  • ZB 2012/11/15 21:38:08
    ZB
    +1
    What section is it in? I keep hearing about this, but every time I've been told where it is, there was no such page or section.
  • evangel... ZB 2012/11/15 21:44:33
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Thank you for asking here is the information for you. By the way, did you view the Video's?

According to the Scriptures, the mark of the beast is received on the right hand or forehead. With modern technology, it is very possible that this mark may be directly linked with a computer chip. But regardless if it is or isn't, everyone who is living immediately before the return of Christ will be forced to take this mark in order to buy or sell anything:
    "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).
    But this mark of the beast, which will be universally issued around the entire world, MUST NOT be received under any circumstances, even by Christians! Scripture goes on to say:

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be to...

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of THE SAINTS who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus' " (Rev. 14:9-12).

As the mark of the beast will definitely be issued one day, as Scripture declares, the eternal destiny for all who receive that mark of the beast will also be in accordance with Scripture! Do not be deceived about this. If you are a Christian, you MUST NOT take this mark of the beast or you, too, will miss the kingdom of God and suffer eternal torment over this single act of disobedience, according to Scripture! If the popular teaching of eternal security (also known as the perseverance of the saints) was true, Rev. 14:9-12 would be an impossibility! So don't be deceived by the teaching of once saved always saved. You must endure to the end to be saved (Matt. 10:22; Heb. 3:14; Rev. 2:10,11).
  • ZB evangel... 2012/11/15 21:54:01
    ZB
    I wasn't asking for the Bible reference. I wanted the HR document reference for the RFID. So far I haven't been able to find it anywhere in the text. I've looked several times.
  • ZB ZB 2012/11/15 21:55:32
    ZB
    And, no offense, I don't want to hear the religious line on this. Just the facts man.
  • evangel... ZB 2012/11/16 18:13:17
    evangelism_vision
    Well The religious part of it was a prophecy thousands of years ago from the bible and the Government Now is making it happen or at least in the near future.

That's like saying I want an Omlet but I don't like eggs. Can't have one without the other

2014/10/25 11:56:07