Merna, a lovely 16 year old, says that souls do not have a nervous system and so can’t feel the pain in hell. Is she on to something?

holyheretic 2011/10/23 10:22:37
No, Merna is clearly going to hell
Yes, Merna is on to something  -  hell is a hoax
I have another idea

ddddd

ffffffff

ggggg

ffffff

fffff

gggggggg

Read More: http://holyheretics.blogspot.com/

• Tariq 2011/10/23 16:20:33 (edited)
    Yes, Merna is on to something - hell is a hoax
    Tariq
    +11
    Mema would be welcome in Progressive Islam, we believe in tolerance for everyone, equality for all and we believe God is not judgmental and will not send people to hell. But with a Christian background, she might be more at home with the Unitarians, Just as Jewish doubters are drawn to the Ethical Culture Society.

Muslims for Progressive Values http://www.mpvusa.org/

Unitarian Universalist Association http://www.uua.org/

American Ethical Union http://aeu.org/

• ☥☽✪☾DAW... -(*Peac... 2011/10/25 14:56:05 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    Hate to Tell you this But the bible God Yahweh and Allah are the SAME GOD
    Same God Differant name

Im not Atheist Peace4 you

Try using your brain for once and wake up from the lies you have read in the Qur an and the bible

Astaroth Queen of Heaven koran  meme islam  meme islam  meme islam  meme islam  meme
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/10/25 16:10:21 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Peace4you Quit lying

we all know that while the goverment of Communism is Athiest

MAO WAS RAISED CHRISTIAN he used his upbringing to reflect what he did to his people
    if christianity never came to China then mao would never have done it

more proof that Christianity is a evil cult
  • -(*Peac... -(*Peac... 2011/10/25 16:00:54 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    +1
    MAO SA TUN - AN ATHIEST - COMMUNIST - which he did is mostly clarified by - DAW !
    AND people if wanna see his religion -

for all people kind information , he was not a Communist as well but ! LEADER of the COMMUNIST party who killed million million religion keepers..

read this - and he was an EXTREMIST - AN ATHEIST ! not CHRISTIAN !!!
  • holyher... -(*Peac... 2011/10/26 08:21:02
  • holyher... -(*Peac... 2011/10/26 08:13:24
  • D.C. Wi... -(*Peac... 2011/10/26 19:18:02
    D.C. Willis
    +1
    "so GOD will change them for fresh skins and new pain receptors so that ,they can feel the pain again and again for eternity :) . "

You are speaking of terrestrial bodies not celestial (Spirit) which do not have flesh or skin.

Also a loving, merciful God that felt the person should be cast out of heaven or not allowed to enter heaven to begin with, would not torture someone for eternity. That would not be merciful now would it?

A merciful God would make it quick, painless and it would be finished in one second flat.
    I have another idea
    +2
    Hell is not always described as a place of physical torment, but rather emotional and concious torment.
  • holyher... Andrew 2011/10/25 06:44:57
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:26:02 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    How many languages were there before the Tower of Babel was built?

There was only one language. There were many languages.
    Genesis 11:1
    And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
    Genesis 11:6-9
    And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one
    language.... Go to, let us go down, and there confound their
    language, that they may not understand one another's speech.... Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth:
    -----------------------------
    This could not be true, since by this timeThere have been Ancient Civilizations found all over the earth all with Differant Languages
    there were already many languages, each unintelligible to the others. This is even admitted earlier in Genesis (10:5, 10:20, 10:31) where other languages are mentioned before the tower of Babel was supposedly constructed.

Genesis 10:5
    By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands, every one after his tongue.
    Genesis 10:20
    These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues.
    Genesis 10:31
    These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:29:08
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Can God be seen?

Genesis 12:7
    And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
    Genesis 17:1
    And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him....
    Genesis 18:1
    And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre.
    Genesis 26:2
    And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of.
    Genesis 26:24
    And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not.
    Genesis 32:30
    And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
    Genesis 35:9
    And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:29:25
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    No, God is invisible and cannot be seen.
    (Or if you do see him, you will die.)

Exodus 33:20
    There shall no man see me, and live.
    John 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time.
    John 6:46
    Not that any man hath seen the Father.
    Colossians 1:15
    The invisible God
    1 Timothy 1:17
    Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.
    1 Timothy 6:16
    Whom no man hath seen nor can see.
    1 John 4:12
    No man hath seen God at any time.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:32:17 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    The Book of Abraham
    Chapter 2

2:1 Now the Lord God caused the famine to wax sore in the land of Ur, insomuch that Haran, my brother, died; but Terah, my father, yet lived in the land of Ur, of the Chaldees.

God Causes a Famine

2:22 And it came to pass when I was come near to enter into Egypt, the Lord said unto me: Behold, Sarai, thy wife, is a very fair woman to look upon; (2:22-25)
    "Let her say unto the Egyptians, she is thy sister, and thy soul shall live."
    God tells Abraham to ask Sarai to lie to the Egyptians. I guess it's okay to lie. (If it wasn't, God wouldn't have recommended it to Abraham.)

2:23 Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see her, they will say--She is his wife; and they will kill you, but they will save her alive; therefore see that ye do on this wise:
    2:24 Let her say unto the Egyptians, she is thy sister, and thy soul shall live.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:36:06
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Genesis 13
    God gives Abraham and his descendants all of the land of Canaan "forever". This promise is still used to justify the unending battles over the land in the Middle East.

13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.
    13:14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
    13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
    13:16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:37:30 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    (Genesis 20:12).
    She is my sister; she is the daughter of my father."
    Abraham married his sister, and God blessed their marriage (Genesis 17:15-16). But such incestuous marriages are condemned in Leviticus 18:9, 20:17, and Deuteronomy 27:22.
    Isnt incest forbidden?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:39:08
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Are we punished for the sins of others?
    Yes.
    Genesis 9:21-25
    And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father .... And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan [Ham's son]; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
    Genesis 20:18
    The LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.
    Exodus 20:5 , Deuteronomy 5:9
    I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
    Exodus 34:7
    Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children unto the third and to the fourth generation.
    Numbers 14:18
    Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
    Deuteronomy 23:2
    A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
    Deuteronomy 28:18
    Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body.
    1 Samuel 3:12-13
    I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house ... I will judge his house for ever ... because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.
    2 Samuel 12:14
    The child also that is born unto thee shall su...

Are we punished for the sins of others?
    Yes.
    Genesis 9:21-25
    Genesis 20:18
    Exodus 20:5 , Deuteronomy 5:9
    Exodus 34:7
    Numbers 14:18
    Deuteronomy 23:2
    Deuteronomy 28:18
    Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body.
    1 Samuel 3:12-13
    2 Samuel 12:14
    The child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
    2 Samuel 21:6-9
    Let seven men of his sons be delivered unto us, and we will hang them up unto the LORD .... And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD.
    1 Kings 2:33
    Their blood shall therefore return upon the head of Joab, and upon the head of his seed for ever.
    1 Kings 11:11-12
    Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.
    1 Kings 21:29
    Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days: but in his son's days will I bring the evil upon his house.
    2 Kings 5:27
    The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever.
    Isaiah 14:21
    Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers.
    Jeremiah 16:10-11
    Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? ... Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord.
    Jeremiah 29:32
    Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite, and his seed.
    Jeremiah 32:18
    Thou ... recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them.
    Zephaniah 1:8
    I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:40:29
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Does God approve of slavery?
    Yes.

Genesis 9:25-27
    And he [Noah] said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
    Genesis 16:8-9
    And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
    Genesis 17:12-13
    And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised.
    Genesis 24:35-36
    And the LORD hath blessed my master [Abraham] greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses. And Sarah my master's wife bare a son to my master when she was old: and unto him hath he given all that he hath.
    Genesis 26:12-14
    Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and...

Does God approve of slavery?
    Yes.

Genesis 9:25-27
    Genesis 16:8-9
    Genesis 17:12-13
    Genesis 24:35-36
    Genesis 26:12-14
    Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants.
    Exodus 12:44
    But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof.
    Exodus 20:17
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
    Exodus 21:2-6
    If thou buy a Hebrew servant....
    Exodus 21:7
    And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant....
    Exodus 21:20-21
    If a man smite his servant or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand, he shall be surely punished; notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished, for he is his money.
    Exodus 21:26-27
    And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.
    Exodus 21:32
    If the ox shall push a manservant or a maidservant; he shall give unto their master thirty shekels of silver.
    Exodus 22:2-3
    If a thief ... have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
    Leviticus 19:20
    And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.
    Leviticus 22:11
    If the priest buy any soul with his money....
    Leviticus 25:39
    And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee....
    Leviticus 25:44-46
    Thy bond-men and thy bond-maids which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you: of them shall ye buy bond-men and bond-maids. Moreover, of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land. And they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession, they shall be your bond-man forever.
    Deuteronomy 5:21
    Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.
    Deuteronomy 15:12
    And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman be sold unto thee....
    Deuteronomy 20:10-11
    When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
    Deuteronomy 20:14
    But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself.
    Joshua 9:23
    Now therefore ye are cursed, and there shall none of you be freed from being bondmen, and hewers of wood and drawers of water for the house of my God.
    Luke 12:46-47
    The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
    Luke 17:7-9
    But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
    1 Corinthians 7:21-22
    Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather. For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
    Ephesians 6:5
    Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.
    Colossians 3:22
    Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.
    Colossians 4:1
    Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
    1 Timothy 6:1-5
    Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise ... he is proud, knowing nothing.... From such withdraw thyself.
    Titus 2:9-10
    1 Peter 2:18
    Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:43:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    "Love thy neighbor as thyself."
    This is by far the best verse in Leviticus,
    But READ ALL OF IT

19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
    19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.
    19:20 And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:44:43
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Is only God holy?
    Only God is holy.
    Revelation 15:4 For thou alone are holy.

others are holy too.

Exodus 22:31
    Ye shall be holy men unto me.
    Leviticus 11:44-45
    Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
    Leviticus 19:2
    Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.
    Leviticus 20:7
    Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy.
    Deuteronomy 7:6
    For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God.
    Isaiah 4:3
    He that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem.
    Psalm 16:10
    For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    Psalm 86:2
    Preserve my soul; for I am holy.
    Luke 2:23
    Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord.
    1 Corinthians 7:14
    For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
    Revelation 22:11
    He that is holy, let him be holy still.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:45:43
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    is it wrong to steal?
    God Approves of Stealing.
    Exodus 3:22
    But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour ... and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.
    Exodus 12:35-36
    And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians ... and they spoiled the Egyptians.
    Ezekiel 39:10
    They shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robben them, saith the Lord God.
    Nahum 2:9
    Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold: for there is none end of the store and glory out of all the pleasant furniture.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:47:31
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Is it wrong to lie?

Yes Exodus 20:16
    Thou shalt not bear false witness.

No. God Approves of lying

Exodus 1:18-20
    And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men-children alive? And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them. Therefore God dealt well with the midwives.
    Joshua 2:4-6
    And the woman [Rahab] took the two men and hid them and said thus: There came men unto me, but I wist not whence they were; and it came to pass about the time of shutting of the gate, when it was dark that the men went out; whither the men went I wot not; pursue after them quickly, for ye shall overtake them. But she had brought them up to the roof of the house and hid them with the stalks of flax.
    1 Samuel 21:2
    David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business....
    1 Kings 22:21-22
    And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him .. I will go forth and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him and prevail also; go forth and do so.
    2 Kings 8:10
    And Elisha said unto him, go, say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover...

Is it wrong to lie?

Yes Exodus 20:16
    Thou shalt not bear false witness.

No. God Approves of lying

Exodus 1:18-20
    Joshua 2:4-6
    1 Samuel 21:2
    1 Kings 22:21-22
    2 Kings 8:10
    And Elisha said unto him, go, say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit the Lord hath showed me that he shall surely die.
    James 2:25
    Was not Rahab, the harlot, justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:48:59
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Does God Approve of magic
    Yes, God approves of magic.

Ex.4:2-6
    And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand. ...
    And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
    Num.5:27
    And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot.
    Num.21:8-9
    And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole:and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:49:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    No God does not approve of Magic
    Ex.22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
    Lev.19:26, 31
    Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times. ... Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
    Dt.18:10-11
    There shall not be found among you any one ... that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
    2 Kg.18:3-4
    He [Hezekiah] did that which was right in the sight of the LORD....
    He ... brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made.
    2 Kg.21:6
    He ... observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:50:39
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    How should strangers be treated?
    Numbers 1:51, 3:10, 3:38, 18:7
    The stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
    Deuteronomy 7:2
    And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:51:34
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Does the Bible condemn astrology?
    yes, the Bible condemns astrology.
    Leviticus 19:26
    Neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.
    Deuteronomy 18:10-12
    There shall not be found among you any ... that useth divination, or an observer of times.... For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.
    Isaiah 47:13-14
    Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
    Jeremiah 10:2
    Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    Zephaniah 1:4-5
    I will cut off ... them that worship the host of heaven.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:51:57
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    No, the Bible approves of astrology.
    Genesis 1:14
    And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.
    Judges 5:20
    The stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
    Matthew 2:1-2
    Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
    Luke 21:25
    And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:55:27
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Leviticus: Science and History

The bible says that hares and coneys are unclean because they "chew the cud" but do not part the hoof. But hares and coneys are not ruminants and they do not "chew the cud." 11:5-6

Bats are birds to the biblical God. 11:13, 19

Four-legged fowls are abominations. 11:20
    Be sure to watch out for those "other flying creeping things which have four feet." (I wish God wouldn't get so technical!) I guess he must mean four-legged insects. You'd think that since God made the insects, and so many of them (at least several million species), that he would know how many legs they have! 11:23

God's law for lepers: Get two birds. Kill one. Dip the live bird in the blood of the dead one. Sprinkle the blood on the leper seven times, and then let the blood-soaked bird fly off. Next find a lamb and kill it. Wipe some of its blood on the patient's right ear, thumb, and big toe. Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on his right ear, thumb and big toe. Repeat. Finally kill a couple doves and offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. 14:2-52
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 13:58:12
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    "And Aaron held his peace."
    Aaron watched in silence as God burned to death his sons.
    Leviticus 10
    10:1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.
    10:2 And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.
    10:3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.
  • Dave 2011/10/24 23:52:22
    Dave
    +3
    Merna is a very smart girl unlike most of the candidates running for US president.
  • holyher... Dave 2011/10/25 06:45:55
  • Merna 2011/10/24 23:13:32
    Merna
    +4
    I noticed that many mentioned that the pain of hell is emotional, well let's ignore the fact that the scriptures indicate otherwise and focus on that for a second:

What are emotions? Hormones, chemical reactions, pure games played on us by our brain.
    How can we prove that? The mere facts that anti-depressants work.
    Then what do we need for emotions? A brain, an endocrine system, a bloodstream, a nerve system, a well functioning heart, and a pair of well functioning lungs...basically everything.

Conclusion: You need a well functioning body to feel emotions, thus, dead people DON'T FEEL.

Idea: If you're not in a personal relationship with God, you're unhappy.
    Answer: Are babies, people who've never heard of God, or basically the followers of any other religion all unhappy? If one can make such a ridiculous claim, how is he to be taken seriously?
  • holyher... Merna 2011/10/25 06:39:02
  • Merna holyher... 2011/10/25 23:22:09
    Merna
    +1
    It's only logic!
    painting
  • C-ZAR™,... Merna 2011/10/25 13:33:17
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +2
    I think the appropriate praise is "Amen!" lol
  • holyher... C-ZAR™,... 2011/10/25 15:17:15
  • C-ZAR™,... holyher... 2011/10/25 17:01:47
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    Thanks Holyheretic!!
  • Merna C-ZAR™,... 2011/10/25 23:21:08
    Merna
    +2
    Thank you!
  • C-ZAR™,... Merna 2011/10/26 04:43:24
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +2
    You're Welcome!!
  • themadhare ~IJM 2011/10/24 23:11:17
    themadhare ~IJM
    +3
    but there aren't any unicorns there
  • holyher... themadh... 2011/10/25 06:46:47
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2011/10/25 14:22:28
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    hey holyHeretic im almost finished on my Samhain Blog i need to finish it before Thursday
    my girlfriends kids Emily and Katie age 19 and 17 are comming to boston to visit for a week
    plus it being Samhain / Halloween its a very speical holiday for us

Friday taking them to go apple and pumpkin picking and to chinatown in boston to get Candy from Asian countries japan and china and taiwan etc
    Saturday im taking them to the musuem of Science in Boston
    Sunday Going over my moms house with them and take them to an orgami store
    then a Drumming store and then a quick visit to a local cemetary to place roses for the Deceased
    monday is halloween so its full of Fun activity planned scary movies candy treats cookies cupcakes build a scary gingerbread house
    then later a small Samhain ritual of wishing our ancestors well and thanking them for all they gave us to honor them

2014/08/02 02:28:29