Men who dress up as rubber dolls. Would you?

Ray 2014/01/09 12:42:55
"Men Dressing Up As Rubber Dolls: It’s A Thing"

"Thank you, UK television, for keeping me apprised of all the things I didn’t even know I was curious about. The new Channel 4 documentary that’s blowing my mind is about “maskers” or “rubber dollers,” men who dress in female, silicone body suits (complete with boobs and vagina) just for “fun.”
As far as WHY “masking” is a thing (because “fun” doesn’t seem like a sufficient explanation for wearing a silicone vagina), “rubber dollers” insist that it has nothing to do with sexual orientation or gender dysmorphia.
“Masker” Robert, featured in the documentary “Secrets of the Living Dolls,” explains that he’s been dressing as “Sherry” since his divorce 12 years ago because he would like to “hang out” with a woman like her:
“I think I look amazing…You see, after all, I’m 70-years-old and I’ve tried dating, and when I’m dating, the women I meet are generally 55 to well up into their 60s. Some of them are in really good shape for their age but they don’t look anything like this and it’s very difficult to date when you have this to come home to.”
British bartender Joel, who has a live-in girlfriend who accepts his unusual hobby, says that “masking” as his alter ego “Jessie” is all about escapism for him:
”I get enjoyment out of it, I get a sense of escapism out of it. I’m just out to have fun. It’s like the extension of another persona within me that just wants to go out and have fun.The conundrum is people ask: ‘What do you do when you get dressed up?’ And the answer is: not much. Sometimes I just take photos to put up on masking websites, other times it just happens to be who I want to be that day.”
“Masker” Jon, a forklift driver and father of six, sees “dolling” as a way to bond with his daughters:
“I try to find ways to fit in and be involved with the daughters, and that sometimes means make-up and fingernails and things like that as well…One guy in particular that I trust at work – he knows that I put on the boobies!”

Read More: http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-01-06/men-dressing-u...

• SuzyDoodle 2014/05/22 02:34:57
    SuzyDoodle
    depends on the suit honestly, most of them I would say no to because most of them look like sex toys, but I've seen some high quality anime cosplay ones I would definitely wear.
  • Lew 2014/04/28 04:40:17
    Lew
    The things people come up with to hide their true identity. As a guy who publicly wears high heels with his male outfits, I can understand the purpose some people seem to think they need the anonymity such attire offers. It isn't much different than men impersonating females by totally dressing as such. As a lifestyle, I wouldn't wear a "doll" bodysuit, but on an occasion just for the experience, I wouldn't rule it out since I haven't done it. Seems like it would get uncomfortably warm inside the suit after a while.
  • DollyVomit 2014/01/11 01:39:01
  • Jdogg 2014/01/10 05:19:46
    Jdogg
    Does anyone besides me find this kind of creepy and disturbing?
  • Mr. Horsepower 2014/01/09 18:51:51
  • moonglum 2014/01/09 18:21:08
    moonglum
    no way
  • Lana 2014/01/09 17:01:11
    Lana
    ewwww, that's freaky
  • Professor Wizard 2014/01/09 16:56:13
    Professor Wizard
    I'm thinking... not so much!
  • letitbeknown 2014/01/09 15:12:06
    letitbeknown
    but only on a certain part of my body.ribbed prefered
  • Elk 2014/01/09 14:48:28
    Elk
    Doesn't seem like something I would be that into wearing, but, like a fursuit, I would be willing to try it given the chance.
  • Jensola 2014/01/09 14:44:36
    Jensola
    Haha, I was watching that last night! As soon as I saw this question I knew you had been too. Freaky huh? I try not to judge what someone does to make themselves happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. But, this was... scary!!
    uh...no thanks
  • blackroses 2014/01/09 14:14:57 (edited)
  • Jensola blackroses 2014/01/09 14:46:16
    Jensola
    Oh I've seen that guy in love with his car - watched it on YouTube. SO weird!!! You should look at the videos on Objectum Sexuals, very strange stuff!!
  • Boris Badinov 2014/01/09 13:55:25
    Boris Badinov
    female squirrel
    I meant No..!
  • Bear 2014/01/09 13:29:44
    Bear
    WTF?
  • Sofa Head 2014/01/09 13:26:39

2014/07/28 20:42:49