Marijuana Activists Claim Barack Obama Was More Severe Than Bush on Medical Marijuana: Agree or Disagree?

Daryl 2012/07/18 22:00:00
Many of California’s most prominent and well-respected medical cannabis dispensaries and related facilities -- including Oaksterdam University, Berkeley Patients Group, and Harborside Health Center (HHC) -- flourished under the George W. Bush administration. But they’ll be lucky to survive President Barack Obama’s first term. Do you think Barack Obama is tougher on medical marijuana than George W. Bush was?

obama bush

Read More: http://blog.norml.org/2012/07/12/feds-target-harbo...

• American teigan 2012/07/21 03:25:25
    American
    Okay, so where does Obma admit in his book "spending his last 2 years of high schol huffing a fattie and most of his college career doing pot and other drugs"?
  • teigan American 2012/07/21 03:35:02
    teigan
    +5
    ". It had taken a couple of years before I saw how fates were beginning to play themselves out, the difference that color and money made after all, in who survived, how soft or hard the landing when finally fell."

That was when he was in college. His high school usage was prior to college. In High School he was part of the Choom gang.

I'm not going to do all the work for you. I posted it and now you expect me to read it and teach you how to comprehend the written word. I have better things to do, you should have learned to do for yourself in school.
  • American teigan 2012/07/22 03:54:11 (edited)
    American
    I don't need a right wing nut job home school drop out to teach me how to read. I read perfectly well. In fact, a hell of a lot better than you do.. Apparently you are the one in dire need of reading comprehension skills .

Where the POTUS admits to drug use during his teen years there is nothing in his book which says that he admits to "spending his last 2 years of high school huffing a fattie and most of his college career doing pot and other drugs".

You are the one making accusations and allegations to that effect so the burden of proof lies with you. I have no need to prove anything to you or anyone else, I know a lie when I see one and when I hear one, there's no doubt about that. I also have no interest in learning how to lie on the POTUS, that's the RWNJs job, you see. I have no intention of trying to deprive them of it. :-)
  • teigan American 2012/07/22 04:10:11
    teigan
    +7
    You wouldn't know a lie if it bit you in the ass. Your liar in chief sucked your dumb ass right in. Your creditability is in the toilet, you let a fool fool you. Drank the koolaide didn't you.

if you voted for obama to prove your not a racist
  • American teigan 2012/07/22 04:44:20
    American
    You were a liar when you lied about and condoned lies about the POTUS, you're still one. Nothing will ever change that fact. LMFAO :-)
  • teigan American 2012/07/22 05:04:51
    teigan
    +7
    Nope didn't lie about your lying ass Potus. You were an idiot when you voted for the liar in chief and you prove that you still are. Why is it when you liberals are confronted with Obama's lies you have no comment. Come on now, cat got your tongue? Or is your head too far up the big O's ass? Obama thanks his sheeple

He even laughs at you sheeple.
    Obama laughing his ass off
  • American teigan 2012/07/22 14:40:05
    American
    You are no more than a proven Obama hating racist liar which make anything you say irrelevant, insignificant, inconsequential and a waste of both of our time.

Since you have no credibility at all and if you had any sense at all you would stop the madness and just STFU. The more you say the further you embarrass yourself. Since you have no shame I am ashamed for you.. LMFAO :-)
  • teigan American 2012/07/22 18:17:57
    teigan
    +9
    Stuff your race card. The only one that cares about what color a persons skin is would be people like you. Racists inside and out, you judge on color and not character. Most likely because you have none. Like I said on another thread, you are a wasted of oxygen.
  • American teigan 2012/07/22 19:17:46
    American
    There you go lying again. Every RWNJ and their mother knows that their main problem, above all else, with Obama is the fact that he is "BLACK".

No amount of telling more of their "I'm not a racist" transparent lies will ever change that fact. So they should just STFU and own it. Every sane, rational, logical and none racist person already knows it to be true.

Action speaks louder then words. If RWNJs don't want people to play the race card, they should just take it out of the deck they deal from. That would fix the problem immediately.

Until that happens, each and every time the race card is dealt, rest assuredly it will most definitely be played. So you might as well get use to it now and/or go with the flow. :-)
  • teigan American 2012/07/22 19:44:06
    teigan
    +17
    Real racists are obsessed with the color of ones skin. That would be you deary. Get over your racism, your man has no character. Character counts, color does not.
  • Icono1 teigan 2012/07/22 20:02:56
    Icono1
    +14
    True they are obsessed with color. Yet that is all they have in life. Everything is about color to them, everything.
  • teigan Icono1 2012/07/22 20:08:45
    teigan
    +14
    Since so many of them have no character they have no idea how to judge a person on character. They can't defend Obama's ignorance so they justify it by using his skin color. LOL And they really think this is an arguement.
  • Icono1 teigan 2012/07/22 20:20:39
    Icono1
    +11
    It is not an argument but it is a deflection away from 0bama's obvious failure in the economic sphere of our society. If you get caught up in the deflection then they have basically won the argument for you will spend all of your time by trying to prove your innocence over something you probably not guilty of.
    I noticed that real racists don't mind being called racist. it is people that aren't racist that really take and exception to be labeled a racist and thereby get caught up in the quick sand like emotion of the situation and flounder.
  • betz Icono1 2012/07/22 20:43:03
    betz
    +7
    Ya think maybe these people all hate whites? Hmmm...that's racist. Awww....
  • Icono1 betz 2012/07/22 20:53:07
  • betz Icono1 2012/07/22 20:55:14
    betz
    +5
    I like your words Icono....a theft of time and space. Very good.
  • Icono1 betz 2012/07/22 21:10:14
    Icono1
    +5
    You are welcome.
  • teigan Icono1 2012/07/22 22:28:55
    teigan
    +2
    You are correct of course. :) On issues that are important to our countries future they have nothing to offer.
  • Icono1 teigan 2012/07/23 00:18:04
    Icono1
    +1
    They don't. They just steal precious time from people.
  • teigan Icono1 2012/07/23 00:28:00
    teigan
    +1
    And take way too much space on SH with their nonsense.
  • Icono1 teigan 2012/07/23 00:37:00
  • American teigan 2012/07/22 20:36:02
    American
    That is merely your own racist opinion. I don't take the opinion of a blatant RWNJ racist seriously or otherwise. That's why anything they have to say is irrelevant, insignificant, and without any merit at all. LMFAO :-)
  • nails teigan 2012/08/06 02:37:01
    nails
    +1
    The Black African-Amercian is 13% of America.That kinda
    puts a slam on his claims since 41% of those who voted for
    the creep were not of dark color.
  • teigan nails 2012/08/06 04:14:43
    teigan
    +1
    He"s just a race baiter.
  • rightside American 2012/07/22 20:23:30
    rightside
    +5
    bama started the 'race' card. he used it for his advantage to get elected when he had no experience whatsoever. he's now proved that he had no experience with how he's running the country into the ground. Study just out claims there are more poor than back in the early 1900's.
    If you had something to defend bama, you wouldn't keep using the race card.
    Its kind of like when someone gives you a great argument against bama and all you can say is "well your shoes are ugly".
    Get a clue. Unless you are on welfare, there is no reason to like or approve of what bama has done.
  • American rightside 2012/07/22 21:31:59
    American
    I guess you didn't read the post above comprehensively. So let me clarify it for you. I don't take the opinion of blatantly inferior racist RWNJs seriously or otherwise. That is why anything they have to say, in my book, is irrelevant, insignificant, and lacking in credibility. So you can stop trying to pretend that you have a clue on my account, I am not the least bit impressed by you or any other of your friends. LMFAO :-)
  • rightside American 2012/07/22 21:35:15
    rightside
    +4
    Ah! So you are superior to Conservatives. Ohmygosh that's just so egotistically asinine.
    You don't have to take anyone serious, but that doesn't change FACTS.
    I knew someone that thought he was superior to others. Eventually he couldn't maintain that attitude so he killed himself. I hope you seek help before the same happens to you. Truth can hurt.
  • texasred rightside 2012/07/22 21:58:08
    texasred
    +3
    When he starts with the "inferior" stuff, it sounds a lot like Hitler.
  • rightside texasred 2012/07/22 22:01:00
    rightside
    +3
    Since he can't be superior to everyone, eventually he will come to the realization that he isn't superior to anyone and that will be a rude awakening.
    How hitler was allowed to get that far is beyond my means of comprehension.
  • texasred rightside 2012/07/22 22:14:27
    texasred
    +2
    I'm not sure he's intelligent enough to come to that realization. His reasoning skills appear to be totally blocked by hate.
  • American rightside 2012/07/22 22:05:52
    American
    Apparently you are just as lacking in reading comprehension skills as you were a few moments ago. I honestly don't think I could have made it any more clearer to the average person if I had printed it in box car letters.

When will RWNJs ever comprehend the real fact that right wing lies, BS, innuendo, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, rhetoric, right wing talking points and Propaganda are NOT facts. So far that's all of the "facts" you and your ilk have presented.

I agree that truth can hurt, however, since RWNJs don't have a clue as to what truth is, or how to tell it even if they do, I am obviously safe from any hurt they could inflict upon me with truth..LMFAO :-)
  • rightside American 2012/07/22 22:19:40
    rightside
    +3
    How's the weather down there?
    la la land
  • American rightside 2012/07/22 22:27:54
    American
    Why are you asking me, it's your hometown. LMFAO :-)
  • texasred American 2012/07/22 21:57:01
    texasred
    +2
    "...blatantly inferior..." Damn... now you sound like Hitler
  • American texasred 2012/07/22 22:35:05
    American
    Who in the F**K gives a D**N what they sound like to the likes of brainwashed, brain dead RWNJs. It's most certainly is not me. If it's not right wing Obama hating rhetoric, lies, distortion, innuendo, BS and propaganda, they don't hear it any way. LMFAO :-)
  • texasred American 2012/07/23 00:56:13
    texasred
    +1
    "Who in the F**K gives a D**N what they sound like..." Not they... YOU! But actually, you don't sound quite right in the head.
  • teigan texasred 2012/08/06 04:19:20
    teigan
    +1
    I think you hit a nerve. Little Hitlers po'd now. LOL
  • texasred teigan 2012/08/06 13:44:02
    texasred
    +1
    It's easy PO nutcases. They're right on the edge already.
  • seadog6... American 2012/07/22 20:26:36
  • rightside seadog6... 2012/07/22 20:27:53
    rightside
    +3
    They tend to forget that don't they? But, then again, so does bama.

2014/10/31 14:29:48