MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME!

8mariedawn6 2011/10/14 08:26:36

SLIDESHOW: MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME!

1 of 4

1. FALSE GOD

MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME!
JESUS SAID :" FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, CLAIMING, I AM HE, AND THE TIME IS NEAR.DO NOT FOLLOW THEM."(LUKE21-8).

This is something we really need to be at watch for because it can lead a right man to such a wrong place.The truth is that many have and many still will come and claim to be Jesus.However there is only One Jesus and we do not know of his coming only the Father in heaven knows the time. We know because Jesus told us when he comes back he will come from the clouds so the whole world can see him coming (AT THAT TIME THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY LUKE 21-27.)

Jesus shared this with us so we would know how he would come back so it makes it very clear who and how he would return to us.So when that man walks up to you on the street and says I am the Lord I have returned and you must follow me You know this to be a lie.Satan has many deceivers out there tricking people into killing there selves and others because they belive the Lord is them.When the Lord is so clear we have to know this is the only way we will see his return no other way will the be because Jesus dose not lie.Keep are heads to the sky and keep watching for his return,stay away from anyone that claims to be are Lord.They are a deceiver of the enemy and only will lead you to destruction.Jesus Loves you and needs his sheep to be strong.We must stand for the truth when there is so little of it today.Brothers and Sisters please be on watch because the Lord will be back on his time but not till his time.So many man made times of the end of the world.No man knows of this time! Stand strong and stand behind the word of the Lord.Bless all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

2014/10/26 09:44:53