LOVE........

Dreaming Believer <3 2012/06/11 14:45:26
Related Topics: Love, Word, Describe, Words
this.....
ummmm.......???
describe it in your own words sentences............

• Nimitz 2012/07/13 06:11:09
    this.....
    Nimitz
    +1
    "Love is the willingness to extend one's self for the benefit of another person's growth."--Scott Peck; The Road Less Traveled.
  • Jorge Enriquez 2012/07/13 05:25:26
    ummmm.......???
    Jorge Enriquez
    +1
    Trust blind
  • Yoko 2012/06/18 02:41:55
    this.....
    Yoko
    My kind only believes in one kind of intimate love.
    When my kind loves, we love slow, we love forever and can only love but 1 person in our life intimately; our twin flame.
    So because of this, I have my own definition of love,
    - The best relationships start out as friendships -

- You like someone for their good traits,
    but you love them for their flaws -

When you start to notice all the other people that you would normally lust after in your life, (even a little bit), just seem to not even be remotely appealing to you anymore, and you can’t seem to stop thinking about ALL of this person’s “flaws” and how much you loath each and every one of them, yet the more you think about those “flaws”, the more, for some reason, you can’t seem to stop smiling, or even can’t help but laugh a bit, even though they frustrate you to no end, and because of this they are all you can seem to think about, you just can‘t get them out of your head…To the point that you feel like your heart just can’t contain the pent up frustration any more and you have this uncontrollable, unbearable urge to tell them, show them, and express in every way to them, how you feel. But when you think about what your going to say to them your at a loss for words…
    So instead of trying to tell them how you feel, y...

but you love them for their flaws -

So instead of trying to tell them how you feel, you feel the need to be what ever they need you to be, for as long as they need you to be it, whether it’s a friend in the beginning, or someone to look up to, or really just anything and anyone they need you to be; all just to see them smile. But NOT to the point that you’re a martyr…(if you become a martyr, then its not love its obsession…or infatuation)
    And yet at the same time because you know them SOOOO well, you can tell them what they NEED to hear, when ever they need advise, and even if they don’t like what you have to say, somehow you still end up, without even really trying all that hard, making them understand how you see them, in all their beauty, in the situation, and make them smile in the end.
    And in the end, because you know them sooo well, when they start to notice you in a way that is more than just a friend, and start to act confused, shy, or just different in a way that you can tell that they are starting to like you, or even love you a little bit more and more each day, you feel the desire to subtly tell them how you feel, because now the words seem to come so very easily.

And that's when you give them your love, FROEVER.

Blessings to all and,
    May all be well with you ^_^
  • ajracestables1 2012/06/17 17:45:53
    this.....
    ajracestables1
    Love is the most greatest thing but can also be the most painfull.
  • Icon 2012/06/16 18:32:10 (edited)
    this.....
    Icon
    Love is dangerous and beautiful. It can inspire us, destroy us, and restore us. Many of us have experienced it and yet to fully describe it, we find ourselves at a loss for words.
  • modnar roodpart 2012/06/16 15:14:01
    ummmm.......???
    modnar roodpart
    An emotion which most humans will or already have.
  • Red Falcon 2012/06/15 21:01:22
    this.....
    Red Falcon
    Love is a wonderful hell. A good pain.
  • Heavy 2012/06/15 20:22:14
    this.....
    Heavy
    +1
    A chemical reaction in the brain that can be duplicated with chocolate.
  • Sunshine 2012/06/15 13:54:40
    this.....
    Sunshine
    +1
    I got this from somewhere, I don't remember where but I think it describes love well:

"Love is so painful, how could we ever wish it on anybody? And love is so essential, how could we ever stand in its way?"
  • tff~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/15 10:49:31
    ummmm.......???
    tff~PWCM~JLA
    It's what makes life worth living.
  • TheAvengers#1Fan 2012/06/15 07:56:27
    this.....
    TheAvengers#1Fan
    love is what wakes you up in the morning. love is what saves dying animals from abusive homes. love is what keeps two people together in the worst of times. love is what always brings friends back together even after their worst fight. love is what makes the world go round. love is what makes humans...human.
  • OzSin 2012/06/15 07:26:52
    this.....
    OzSin
    Something that people get confused with that other 5 letter word beginning with L...LUST!

plus...

Love hurts!

The longer you hurt after breaking up, means by how much you actually loved them.
  • Fighting4U 2012/06/15 06:01:37
    this.....
    Fighting4U
    Is like the feeling you get when you eat mass quantities of chocolate.
  • Crime Time 2012/06/15 05:48:21
  • Amy.[: 2012/06/15 05:45:36
    Amy.[:
    that's a hard question
  • Dark Angel 2012/06/15 05:44:48
    this.....
    Dark Angel
    Satisfying
    Unconditional
    Amazing
    love doesnt make the world go round
  • Cheshire00Cat 2012/06/15 02:51:00
    ummmm.......???
    Cheshire00Cat
    A drug thats either going to break you or cure you.
  • Watts 2012/06/14 23:27:55
    ummmm.......???
    Watts
    is a wonderful thing........ the ability to love is one of the greatest wonders of the world
  • Gothpirate 2012/06/14 15:22:10
    this.....
    Gothpirate
    +1
    Its all you need
  • kay29 2012/06/14 10:33:11
    this.....
    kay29
    +1
    Love conquers all, if you know what true love is.
  • waterlady 2012/06/14 06:21:40
    ummmm.......???
    waterlady
    +1
    Loving someone and being love is the greatest gift in life.
  • Soot The Fallen 2012/06/14 06:01:31
    this.....
    Soot The Fallen
    +1
    A painful mess that tears my heart in twain, and heals it just to blacken it again and again.
  • Raphy 2012/06/14 02:39:59
    this.....
    Raphy
    +1
    Complicated.....
  • Ben 2012/06/14 02:33:31
    this.....
    Ben
    +2
    Love is the most amazing thing in the world.
    I have found true love and am so lucky.
  • Anne Ben 2012/06/14 02:39:41
    Anne
    +2
    awwwww, love you.
  • Dreamin... Ben 2012/06/14 12:00:53
    Dreaming Believer <3
    +1
    ohh wow!! keep moving forward with it :D
  • Ben Dreamin... 2012/06/14 21:46:33
    Ben
    :)
  • BloodlessVeins 2012/06/13 23:56:49
    this.....
    BloodlessVeins
    +1
    Something I want to express every day, as much as possible. I love my friends, my family (even though we argue), this vast planet, the wildlife, people-who are amusing to no end, and life. Life is a gift that is adventurous, and even sometimes is on the downhill-but it never stops making my heart pound.
  • pops 2012/06/13 22:37:12
    this.....
    pops
    +1
    is there such a thing?Or is it a miss used term.
  • Bloodle... pops 2012/06/13 23:58:00
    BloodlessVeins
    +2
    0.0 you poor soul...I'd give you a hug. How about a virtual one? Cat hug
  • mike 2012/06/13 20:46:04
    ummmm.......???
    mike
    +1
    Sometimes I wonder if I've ever been in love, then I think of every woman I've ever had a relationship with and I think I was in love with every one of them.

Actually, there is nothing better!
  • Dreamin... mike 2012/06/13 21:57:32
    Dreaming Believer <3
    +1
    ohh......
  • YeahISaidIt 2012/06/13 20:12:21
    this.....
    YeahISaidIt
    +1
    Sharing your soul with another who matches you so perfectly.
  • Dreamin... YeahISa... 2012/06/13 21:57:56
    Dreaming Believer <3
    +1
    perfectly! :D
  • YeahISa... Dreamin... 2012/06/14 02:52:11
    YeahISaidIt
    :) thanks
  • Nightmusic 2012/06/13 19:06:36
    this.....
    Nightmusic
    +1
    Why couldn't you just have a relationship with another human being based on who they are and who you are and just let it be what it is without have to idealize and set things in crystal like some kind of pre-imagined petrified dream. there are all kinds of relationships; there are intimate friendships, there are emotionally bonded relationships short of out and out marriage. But I'm done begging so take a walk.
  • Dreamin... Nightmusic 2012/06/13 21:59:04
    Dreaming Believer <3
    uuuhhhh????? what?
    do you have a problem with my question?
  • KrSpo 2012/06/13 18:26:22 (edited)
    this.....
    KrSpo
    +1
    One's ability to give oneself unconditionally to another, without thought to the potential failure that can occur. Love is a fearless thing, that if returned is wonderful, but if broken leaves the one that was unconditional lost and unable to trust again.
  • Dreamin... KrSpo 2012/06/13 21:59:32
    Dreaming Believer <3
    yep correct :)
  • heartsonfire 2012/06/13 16:15:09
    ummmm.......???
    heartsonfire
    +1
    love is crap.

2014/10/22 04:59:08