'Live Lip-Dub Proposal' Set to Bruno Mars' 'Marry Me' Goes Viral: Cute or Corny?

You know you've done something right when more than 8 million people want to see how you popped the question. Isaac Lamb, 31, proposed to Amy Frankel, 33, in what he called the "first live lip-dub proposal." What does that mean, you ask? Sixty of the couple’s friends and relatives partook in a live choreographed dance routine to Bruno Mars' "Marry You" as Frankel watched.

Turns out, even Bruno Mars himself is a fan. "Congrats to Isaac Lamb and the future Mrs ... I don’t think I could’ve made a better music video for this song. Thank you," Bruno Mars tweeted.

Lamb lured Frankel to an open car on May 23, where she was given headphones and told that Lamb wanted to play her a song. In the video, you can also see Frankel’s family and friends (who live out of town), as well as Lamb getting down on one knee, saying: “You have already given me a lifetime of happiness. Will you let me spend the rest of my life trying to give you the same? Will you marry me?"

Fans in New Zealand, Norway, Sweden and Uganda reached out to say how much they enjoyed the proposal. "It’s really powerful for me to know that they’ve responded to something that I think is really genuine," Lamb told the "Today" show's Ann Curry. “I think people see the love I have for her, the love that we all have for Amy … it’s really moving to know that it’s touched so many people’s lives." You can watch the video here.

2014/10/22 04:52:07