Lazer Tag or Paintball?

Captain Tobias. The Liberal Captain 2009/06/30 20:17:38
Paintball will always be better then Lazertag!
Lazertag is better then Paintball!
I love them both.... But I think I will have to go with...
They both suck!
The pros and cons of each. First up, Lazer Tag!

Pros: Mainy of the areas have shining different colored lights. Many of the areas have music playing. Lots of cool colors, and neons! Lazer tag is safe, with no chance of getting hurt. Lazer tag doesn't need much of a stragety, you just run around shooting people!

Now for Lazer Tags cons: Lazer Tag requires no stragety, so that might not be fun for some people. Most of the areas cover may be boring, because there is no way to make an " attacker vs defender" game, because of the many random pieces of neon building just all over the place. Lazer Tags guns are not realistic. Lazer Tag might be fun for a while, but gets way to boring, caused by the way you play, running around shooting stuff.

Now heres the pros for Paintball: Paintball almost always requires lots of stragety and sometimes realistic guns, better for some players. Paintball can hold " attacker vs defender" games, which may be much more fun for some players. Most of the time, Paintballs arenas are outdoor, which makes it seem more realistic and war-zone like. Paintball is much more adreneline rushing, because of the thought that when you get hit, it will hurt.

Now for Paintballs cons: The knowing that when you get it, it will hurt, might be a little much for some players. Paintballs guns and equipment may be heavy, causing the player to be much slower. If you are new to Paintball, it might be unfun, because of the not really knowing what to expect. Paintball takes a lot of stragety, which may confuse and make some players get into situations in which you have to choice but get hit by the enemies gun, that is never fun.

What do you think?? Whats better, Paintball or Lazertag?

• nope 2010/04/04 05:36:47
    nope
  • Dinosaur99 2010/03/19 06:41:31
    Dinosaur99
    PAINTBALL!
  • stitches13 2009/08/22 05:45:42
    stitches13
    only one answer to this question
  • fairiefang -annoying fashio... 2009/07/04 03:31:29
    fairiefang -annoying fashion snobs everywhere-
    Duh! Lazertag sucks!
  • scarletsiren 2009/06/30 22:13:00
    scarletsiren
    +1
    It's not fun unless you've got bruises afterward
  • Paintball will always be better then Lazertag!
    ♥♥Mαkαylα~AKA~♪♪♫♥♥[makαy,mickey &smiley!!]♥♥♫♪♪
    +1
    I got hit in the face twice with the paintball. That shit hurt cuz it was right on the side of my nose. Had a horrible headache...but love the game! It's awesome, never gets boring! lolz
  • jenica 2009/06/30 20:23:59
    jenica
    +1
    woot woot lol :]

2014/07/29 02:36:39