Lawmaker Suggests Beaten Ladies Remember the Good Times

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/16 01:22:54
family of values lol

A thoughtful, sensitive male Wisconsin legislator has proclaimed that he is against divorce under all circumstances — even spousal abuse. And he's got a message to all those ladies out there getting the shit beaten out of them by their husbands: remember the good times, back before things took an abusive turn, and maybe you'll fall in love again. There, isn't that better? Now, chin up, and go back out into that awful marriage of yours like a champ.
beat your wife ad
The obtuse anti divorce champion is Republican Don Pridemore. And this isn't the first time the Heartless Cheesehead has acted in a manner most unbecoming.
 beat wife ad
Remember earlier this month when another Wisconsin lawmaker thoughtfully suggested that maybe single parenthood should be considered a factor that may be indicative of child abuse? Pridemore was a co-sponsor of the bill that would've made it a crime for a person to dare try to raise a child on their own outside of the pillowy soft Magic Zone of marriage. But what about women who are being abused by their husbands? Shouldn't they have the option to extract themselves from an unhealthy situation? Nope, says Pridemore. And he's got some expert abused spouse marital advice as well: "If they can refind those reasons and get back to why they got married in the first place it might help."
So, the solution to divorce and spousal abuse is just remembering why you love your abuser? Did he learn about love, relationships, and psychology from tragic early country songs?
family of values lol
In addition to being a ladyhating idiot, Pridemore ignores the fact that men can be victims of physical or emotional abuse as well — and the fact that a poor quality marriage can be a contributing factor to child abuse. Let's get those bitches married, the way God intended! Come hell or high water or emergency room visits or a life lived in a state of utter terror!
Meanwhile Glenn Grothman, the "single parenthood is child abuse" bill's awful asshat of an author, has not only doubled down on the legislation, but he's attempted to out-cock himself by singling women out as the culprits of this non-plural parenthood pandemic. It's the women, you see, who have chosen to raise children by themselves over the course of the last 30 years. And that needs to change right now, by criminalizing single motherhood and legally bullying them into loveless and harmful marriages (and, oddly, penalizing people who dare get married to someone who is fated to die tragically at a young age, leaving them to raise the child or children by themselves).
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
On behalf of current and former residents of America's Dairyland, I implore State Senators Grothman and Pridemore to stop embarrassing themselves and all Wisconsinites with their nakedly misogynist antics. Statements like these from people who are supposed to be promoting public interest make Bucky Badger cry

Read More: http://jezebel.com/5893244/lawmaker-suggests-beate...

• RosaG 2012/03/16 12:31:54
    Still an incredibly stupid idea. "Oh, I see you left your abusive husband tha...
    RosaG
    +7
    Appalling!
    My mother left my biological father, who abused her. I'm very proud of her and glad that she managed to do so. Later on she married the man who raised me and who I see as my father and love very much. If it were up to this guy, I would have grown up in a toxic, abusive household instead of a warm and loving one and my mum's life would have been hell.

• Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/04/19 18:35:47
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Contard... 2012/04/19 19:30:35
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    its actually funny the states that have the most abortions are the ones which are conservative states

obviously someone is not listening to thier holy books

conservative states have highest divorce rates
  • Contard... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/19 20:33:08
  • johnnyg 2012/04/19 16:26:16
  • Mz Understood 2012/04/19 16:21:01
    How did all of these nincompoops manage to sneak by and get themselves elected
    Mz Understood
    I cannot even begin to describe just exactly how FREAKING stupid this jackal is. Maybe it's about time that his wife took a freaking 2x4 to his head a couple of times. Maybe then he'll "get it". Until then, can we PLEASE figure out a way to get these morons OUT OF OFFICE! Apparently voting isn't working because someone voted him in.
  • Dawn 2012/04/01 18:15:49
    Unbelievable!
    Dawn
    +2
    Tied with: "real men don't beat their wives" and "it's like I've fallen into the middle ages and can't get out!"
  • NarcolepticGoat 2012/03/27 17:25:16
    NarcolepticGoat
    Sharia by any other name...
  • Marie-Jacqueline 2012/03/27 17:24:49
    lt's like I've fallen into the Middle Ages and I can't get out!
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +2
    How is this possible! I follow the U.S. election process for years now.

Why are now so many republican politicians coming out of the woodwork, with what they considering saving the U.S.
    In fact they want to turn it in a form of theocracy.

The result of those crazy laws would be, domestic violence would go out the roof, childabuse the same, murders committed by family members out of despair being cought in a busive marriage.
    However for the eye of the world they are a family.

Is that what they want!
    For the eye of the world and their believe of Christian marriage, the American family values.
    The reality behind closed doors a warzone, where everybody looses, nobody is a winner only victims.

domestic abuse dutch
  • justnotsaying (: 2012/03/27 17:21:36
    Unbelievable!
    justnotsaying (:
    +2
    Most women do remember the good times, and that's why they stay, or refuse to leave.
  • emily 2012/03/27 16:35:23
    I don't understand exactly how all of the sexist idiots seem to be putting th...
    emily
    +2
    If idiots like this weren't so frightening it would be funny.
    Haven't they been paying attention?
  • Harley Quinn 2012/03/27 16:16:18 (edited)
    Wisconsin ... the new Deep South
    Harley Quinn
    +1
    God, I really love my state right now. I'm being sarcastic right now, in case you can't tell.
  • HAlex1972 2012/03/19 09:31:50
    Wisconsin ... the new Deep South
    HAlex1972
    +1
    This guy needs thorazine.
  • Old Nellie Bones 2012/03/17 16:32:39
    Unbelievable!
    Old Nellie Bones
    +2
    What an Idiot.He needs a good old fashioned Knee Capping.
  • JCD aka... Old Nel... 2012/04/19 16:00:22
    JCD aka "biz"
    You're a strict disciplinarian, aren't you?
  • Old Nel... JCD aka... 2012/04/19 16:17:53
    Old Nellie Bones
    +1
    lol.Desperate times call for desperate meaures.
  • Red Rose 2012/03/17 08:28:18
    Unbelievable!
    Red Rose
    I beleive this is a brillant post. However, I do not think Santorum's methods of dealing with the death of his child are relevant.
  • johnnyg Red Rose 2012/04/19 16:29:22
    johnnyg
    It shows what kind of people politicians are.
  • Red Rose johnnyg 2012/04/19 23:07:20
    Red Rose
    I only care what kind of politician he is.
  • johnnyg Red Rose 2012/04/21 14:36:01
    johnnyg
    A crazy ass punk who thinks he can run your life better than you can.
  • Nestofasssps 2012/03/17 01:07:50
    Nestofasssps
    +3
    what an utter twat he is
  • emily Nestofa... 2012/03/27 16:23:04
    emily
    +1
    LOL! but really! what an insult to twats all over the world!
  • Nestofa... emily 2012/03/27 19:03:40
    Nestofasssps
    +1
    you have a damn good point there:)
  • flrdsgns 2012/03/16 23:04:26
    Wisconsin ... the new Deep South
    flrdsgns
    +3
    Wow, just Wow this is just unbelievable, I don't even know what else to say
  • antiteaparty 2012/03/16 22:48:07
    Unbelievable!
    antiteaparty
    +4
    The Republican Party... The Party of No and self destruction...
  • disclaimer 2012/03/16 19:48:22
    disclaimer
  • bricklyn disclaimer 2012/03/16 21:53:22
    bricklyn
    god is the reason for all of it.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... bricklyn 2012/03/16 22:18:22
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    well the Bible God anyways
  • disclaimer bricklyn 2012/03/17 06:26:49
    disclaimer
    What God, though?
  • bricklyn disclaimer 2012/03/27 02:09:46
    bricklyn
    That would be the equestion.
  • disclaimer bricklyn 2012/03/27 07:18:56
    disclaimer
    Equestion?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... bricklyn 2012/03/27 14:43:11
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MOTHER EARTH

I. Thou shall love and honor the Earth for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
    II. Thou shall keep each day sacred to the Earth and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
    III. Thou shall not hold thyself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
    IV. Thou shall give thanks for thy food, to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
    V. Thou shall educate thy offspring for multitudes of people are a blessing unto the Earth when we live in harmony.
    VI. Thou shall not kill, nor waste Earth's riches upon weapons of war.
    VII. Thou shall not pursue profit at the Earth's expense but strive to restore its damaged majesty.
    VIII. Thou shall not hide from thyself or others the consequences of thy actions upon the Earth.
    IX. Thou shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.
    X. Thou shall consume material goods in moderation so all may share the Earth's bounty.
  • emily ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/27 16:16:58
    emily
    I really like that! Thank you for sharing.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... emily 2012/03/27 18:11:51
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Your Welcome :)
  • johnnyg disclaimer 2012/04/19 16:30:22
    johnnyg
    The woman beater god??
  • disclaimer johnnyg 2012/04/21 07:53:48
    disclaimer
    Which God is that? All of them?
  • Mrkando 2012/03/16 19:05:08
    Mrkando
    +5
    I truly believe that the republican party has lost it's mind. I live in a very republican state that has pushed through a law now that, in an effort to outlaw abortions, now make it a crime for a doctor to be honest with a patient that is pregnant and may be having complications that could only be resolved by an abortion. That doctor now much actually lie to that patient and, in effect, stand by and do nothing.

State funding will now be withdrawn from public colleges that teach future doctors about abortion techniques. This could really hurt the colleges that have OB/GYN degrees.

And this is only the most recent attempt at such absolutely absurd legislation. There is something very wrong going on in this country and it will only get far worse. And this story is but a small example of the craziness that this country seems to be moving toward. Logic, reason and compassion have no place here anymore. Not if the republicans have anything to say about it.
  • JJ Rage 2012/03/16 18:15:56
  • HipJipC JJ Rage 2012/03/16 20:32:07
    HipJipC
    +1
    "Here's a thought, why don't you women get your puss's sewed shut like they do in the Islamic countries, then you won't have to worry about getting pregnant."
    I'm assuming you're talking about emaculate conception here, right? If not we have quite a lot of penises to chop off. How about we start with yours, LOL.
  • JJ Rage HipJipC 2012/03/16 20:51:47
    JJ Rage
    +1
    Hey, I'm not for all this BS. I think women should make their own decisions but everyone of you sheep are gunning for a man who bowed to a Muslim king. Do you think Obama really cares about whether a man beats his wife or not? He is a member of a religion who really hates women. I am not monotheistic at all. I am not Republican and I have never hit a woman in my life. And trust me, my ex wife used to try and beat my ass. Her problem in accomplishing that was just like everyone else. I am six foot and weigh about 220. I am solid muscle. Not that ripped sexy muscle, no I am that bulky, hard working muscle. When she punched me in the face thirty times, I laughed at her. Yeah my nose was bleeding and I had some bumps but that bitch was in fear of her life at that point. You know what I did? I went and took some Tylenol and smoked some bud. She was afraid to talk to me for two days,lol. But honestly, I have much respect for women. That is why it sickens me to see these jackasses voting for a Muslim president. In fact it would disgust me to see them vote for Newt (adulterous) Gingrich also. I am not voting at all this year. None of these people deserve that office. And I mean none of them, Obama included!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... JJ Rage 2012/03/16 20:58:18
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +5
    obama is Christian not muslim

2014/11/26 21:25:24