Ladies: I'm giving my sister a wedding shower does anyone have good ideas for games to play? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Blondie 2008/07/22 05:09:45

• Faith ~American Patriot~ 2008/07/22 05:33:24
    Yes, this one's good!
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    Call your future brother-in-law and ask him a bunch of questions about himself. Favorite movie, color, craziest thing he ever did as a kid etc... Make sure that some are easy, and others are hard. DON'T tell your sister, and don't let him tell her what is going on. Take a bag of bubble gum to the shower, it has to be bubble gum like bubbliscious (sp). Have each question on it's own card or piece of paper and hand them out to the guests. Then, go around and everyone asks her a question. If she gets it wrong, she has to eat a piece of gum. Usually by the end the bride to be has a wad of gum the size of a tennis ball and can barely talk. It is HILARIOUS.
  • Blondie Faith ~... 2008/07/22 06:19:55
    Blondie
    +1
    oh! i really like that one. thanks so much! i'm having a hard time finding unique games that people will like. i really like this idea. I appreciate it! thanks so very much! :)
  • Faith ~... Blondie 2008/07/22 07:14:44 (edited)
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    No problem. I know everyone really liked it at one of my showers, I had never heard of it before. Just make sure that she won't know all of the answers, it's more fun if she doesn't : )
  • Blondie Faith ~... 2008/07/22 17:31:23
    Blondie
    +1
    yeah it sounds real fun :)

2014/07/26 13:12:36