Katie is leaving Tom & she’s 33 & Scientology schools are out to eat up poor Suri & it’s a religion or a cult & she ran away to NY & he’s turning 50 & maybe he’s hot and maybe he’s not. Have you had enough of this saga yet?

ANGEL 2012/07/05 07:49:50
Well that just about covers it all - now will everyone please get a life!
People are obsessed with other people's lives because they don't have one.
They don't care about the facts - they just want a good story even if they have to make it up
I'm sick and tired of this topic.  STOP ALREADY!
You are wrong. This is the most important topic affecting the world today!
Katie took little Suri for ice cream in NY and she wasn't wearing her wedding ring and she may want alimony and maybe she won't and she won't get it anyway because there's a prenup and will the divorce be in NY or California and Tom is sad and in Iceland and maybe the marriage ended because she's 33 and his other 2 wives are 33 and even though he didn't leave Katie and she left him it must still be a conspiracy anyway and its all about his religion or maybe it isn't and she was paid to marry him and then she was followed and thought it was the church following her then she found out it was really the papparazzi or was it her own security that she hired and she doesn't want Suri to go into the Sea Organization which she's too young to do anyway but hey why not just put it out there just because it sounds controversial and while its a ridiculous premise no one will notice or care and they're all gullible anyway and will believe it because the tabloids say its true and of course they won't point out that his other 2 kids aren't in that organization but who the hell cares about facts anyway and you'd think that they discussed child rearing and how they'd educate their kid before they had one and what it all comes down to is nobody knows nothing and everybody is guessing and who cares anyway and why do people post ridiculous polls and how many more can there be on the same subject?

• Flowers 2012/07/05 14:02:18
    Flowers
    +8
    People are too obsessed with the lives of the rich and famous. I prefer to focus on things that actually matter. I do love how people are all "oh, don't hate on Christians so much! They are so persecuted in this country!" but then turn around and just vomit anger towards other religions like Scientology. Hey, haters! Newsflash: if you don't approve of the teachings you don't have to follow them. Problem solved, everyone. You're welcome. (good poll angel)

+2
    We're not the jury in the case of Cruise v. Holmes, or Cruise v. Cruise, or whatever the judge calls it. And I for one have more important things to think about.
  • beach bum 2012/07/05 17:11:36
    beach bum
  • 666_Maggots~I'm a female! 2012/07/05 16:54:53
    666_Maggots~I'm a female!
    +4
    Lol, love this. People have an obsession with famous people and it's just sad....
  • Flowers 666_Mag... 2012/07/05 18:20:04
    Flowers
    +2
    it really is. I never understood why people care so much
  • Magical 2012/07/05 16:51:46 (edited)
    Magical
    +1
    Angel - this poll really made my day. I literally laughed out loud. Thank you for your incredible humor. I would have checked off all of the options it that was a possibility.

animated laugh animated laugh animated laugh
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/07/05 16:24:53
    I'm sick and tired of this topic. STOP ALREADY!
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +3
    Angel you are spot on. The nation is circling the drain about to go under and people are obsessed with yet another Hollywood divorce
  • ticlo7 2012/07/05 15:09:26
    ticlo7
    +2
    I wish I could express sarcasm through the computer, then the reason for me choosing this option would be a bit clearer.

What's so interesting about this anyway? There's a civil war (or an oncoming civil war at least) in Syria but people would rather obsess over the personal relationship of two people just because they're famous. Just...what the Hell?
  • ANGEL ticlo7 2012/07/05 15:36:39
    ANGEL
    +2
    Precisely the point - and that option was meant to be both humerus and sarcastic. I intentionally didn't create other options because I wanted to get across how absurd this all is.
  • ticlo7 ANGEL 2012/07/06 15:28:42
    ticlo7
    +1
    It'll be both scary and very worrying if somebody choose this option and meant it. Very scary...
  • Of Thee I Sing... 2012/07/05 14:58:01
    Of Thee I Sing...
    Now.....Katie.......come to me...you can stay at my house......
  • Jana ♥ ♥ ♥ 2012/07/05 14:54:15
    Jana ♥ ♥ ♥
    +2
    With so many Hollywood stars getting divorces, one more does not make a difference.I think most of them treat marriage as a fairy tale anyway.
  • KilrQueen 2012/07/05 14:28:09
    KilrQueen
    +2
    LMAO....good one!!
  • ANGEL KilrQueen 2012/07/05 14:46:48
    ANGEL
    +1
    So glad to have brought a smile to your face!
  • KilrQueen ANGEL 2012/07/05 17:33:29
    KilrQueen
    +1
    you did...thank you!!
  • Kingarthurup 2012/07/05 14:24:17
    They don't care about the facts - they just want a good story even if they ha...
    Kingarthurup
    +2
    The libtarded press picks the most mindless celebrities to cover....I am tired of Snookie, Tomkat, Lindsey and Odumba.
  • ANGEL Kingart... 2012/07/05 14:47:56
  • Wayne TH G 333 2012/07/05 14:08:19
    Wayne TH G 333
    +3
    It's all so boring. I couldn't care less about the ins and outs of some strangers divorce proceedings.
  • ANGEL Wayne T... 2012/07/05 14:10:47
    ANGEL
    +2
    I'm glad you feel that way. Enjoy your day and thank you for your response.
  • Flowers 2012/07/05 14:02:18
    Flowers
    +8
  • ANGEL Flowers 2012/07/05 14:05:29
    ANGEL
    +2
    And you made my day, Flowers. Thank you SO much. animated bowing
  • Magical Flowers 2012/07/05 16:45:45
    Magical
    +2
    Great answer, Flowers. You hit the nail on the head and made excellent points.
  • Flowers Magical 2012/07/05 17:13:41
    Flowers
    +2
    Thank you! :)
  • 666_Mag... Flowers 2012/07/05 16:55:36
    666_Maggots~I'm a female!
    +3
    Perfectly said!
  • Flowers 666_Mag... 2012/07/05 17:14:10
    Flowers
    +3
    Thank you! :)
  • Cantus_bird 2012/07/05 13:55:22
    Cantus_bird
    LOL! Remember folks .... this is the man who jumped on Oprah's couch on live television to express his love for Katie and if this doesn't keep the discussion going then i must be losing my touch ... :)
  • ANGEL Cantus_... 2012/07/05 14:00:44
    ANGEL
    +3
    I am so sorry I forgot to mention that. Jumping on couches is definitely not allowed. There are so many other more acceptable ways to express our enthusiasm and profess one's love! Here is one suggestion that might be more socially acceptable.

animated jumping up and down
  • Cantus_... ANGEL 2012/07/05 14:05:00
    Cantus_bird
    +1
    Yesh! the nerve of that man to express his love in such a way and break our hearts depending on him for our hollywood fantasies of a couple in love. I thoughts to meself, yesh, now there's a man who definitely has staying power when it comes to love ... :P
  • ANGEL Cantus_... 2012/07/05 14:09:46
    ANGEL
    +2
    You are so right, Cantus! We are supposed to live up to these Hollywood standards!!! I love my husband - but I just don't have the energy to jump on the couch. (And the couch is rather old and I'm afraid it might collapse if I do). "YESH" is right! :)))
  • Cantus_... ANGEL 2012/07/05 14:17:35
    Cantus_bird
    Well, before i got old, i jumped around like a bunny rabbit after i received my first kiss from hubby. I was young but this Tom Cruise, i'm almost sure i could see his white hairs jumping differently than his others with colors ... so wrong!!! Big fashion no no, i died with embarassment for the old man :P
  • ANGEL Cantus_... 2012/07/05 14:57:22 (edited)
    ANGEL
    +1
    Let dying your hair be your greatest offense! He's in great company:

paul mccartney matt leblanc brad pitt paul mccartney
  • Magical Cantus_... 2012/07/05 16:48:27
    Magical
    +1
    I think there are many 50 year olds who would be quite pleased to look like he does at 50. 50 is the new 30
  • Cantus_... Magical 2012/07/05 16:55:08
    Cantus_bird
    +2
    You're so right Magical and I've enjoyed many of his movies as well. My sarcasm towards Tom and all this attention towards his breakup with Katie is to just make fun of it all.
  • Magical Cantus_... 2012/07/05 17:05:30
    Magical
    +2
    Glad to see you are on board! Welcome to the world of sanity!
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/07/05 13:19:18
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/07/05 08:32:51 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    I HAD A CRUSH ON TOM but NOW I'm with KATIE and SURI!
  • ANGEL LADY LI... 2012/07/05 13:39:39
    ANGEL
    +2
    Well I'm glad you are crushing on Katie and Suri. We need to spread the love around! (LOL)
  • LADY LI... ANGEL 2012/07/05 18:40:02
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    HEY, ANGEL, THANKS! MY EX HUSBAND ONCE KIDNAPPED MY BABY,

I WENT INSANE. I FOUGHT TOOTH/NAILS TO GET HIM BACK. MY SON WAS

TRAUMATIZED BY THE DRAMA, HE GREW UP WITH PTSD. LOVE YA, DARLING!
  • ANGEL LADY LI... 2012/07/07 05:40:50
    ANGEL
    +1
    I'm sorry you went through that Lady Li. I knew very little about you. I read your profile though and see you have had some really hard times and I'm so sorry about all you have been going through. I do hope that things turn around.
  • LADY LI... ANGEL 2012/07/07 06:12:48
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANK DARLING, YOU'RE SO KIND! HAHAHA! TODAY, A USER TOLD

MY FRIEND THAT I'm A man, a SOCK, my profile is a lie. I AM GLAD WE'RE

FRIENDS! It's FORGET-ME-NOT flower. Love. LLSW

PANDAS HUGS THANKS FOR BEING FRIENDS THANKS FORGET ME NOT FLOWERS
  • ANGEL LADY LI... 2012/07/07 16:07:19
    ANGEL
    +1
    Oh I have been accused of being a sock as well. I have been accused of many things - someone this morning in my email accused me of being involved in something "unspeakable, dark and eldritch". (I had to look up the last word LOL) But being the eternal optimist, I was happy for the opportunity to have expanded my vocabulary!

Do not let those people bother you. You know who you are and who you are not and those who are your friends know your heart.

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. Let me send some love back at ya!

blowing hearts

2014/10/21 23:59:32