Jessica Simpson Debuts Baby Maxwell: Cute Celeb Baby?

Introducing ... Maxwell Drew Johnson! Who's that, you ask? Oh, it just happens to be Jessica Simpson's million-dollar baby, born on May 1 to Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson. "Life has completely changed," Jessica Simpson, 31, tells People magazine, where she reveals the first photos of her little girl. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!"

"We stare at her all the time," says Simpson. "We can't get enough!" Simpson confesses that recovering from her C-section has been tough, and nursing has become "a full-on job." But it's a job she loves. "It's the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her," Simpson tells the mag. "I miss holding her and having that closeness." From her chubby cheeks to her tiny little headband, do you think Maxwell is the cutest celeb baby you've seen in a while?

• selena costa 2012/05/31 03:09:25 (edited)
    selena costa
    +5
    i think most babys are cute, but i cant see a particular difference between this baby an any other average baby.nothing special besides the fact its a baby.

• CrimsonSeraph 2012/05/30 21:43:06
    CrimsonSeraph
    While this may sound bad I never have thought that babies are cute.
  • bettyboop Crimson... 2012/05/30 22:13:13
    bettyboop
    +4
    Wait till you have a child. Your gonna think yours is beautiful.
  • xxx bettyboop 2012/05/31 01:34:48
    xxx
    Doesn't mean Crimson has to think this baby is cute nor is it implying the Simpson thinks her kid is ugly...
  • bettyboop xxx 2012/05/31 12:33:50 (edited)
    bettyboop
    That's not what my reply meant. He said he never thought babies were cute, and I said when it comes time for him to have one of his own he will change his mind. Every parent I have ever come in contact with thinks their own offspring is beautiful.
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/05/30 21:21:22
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +1
    Babies don't look cute until they are at least 2 months. In my opinion, at least.
  • Sister Jean 2012/05/30 20:52:08 (edited)
    she's adorable
  • Mandy 2012/05/30 20:50:02
    Mandy
    +1
    That is one chubby baby! Shiloh was the cutest celeb baby in my opinion--and I'm not a fan of either of her parents.

2014/12/21 12:10:37