It's Almost Swimsuit Season! One-Piece or Two-Piece?

The Big Question 2012/05/23 00:30:19
Related Topics: Swimsuit, Two-piece

• Akilian 2012/07/14 23:17:33
    Two-Piece
    Akilian
    i prefer wearing bikini's
  • IloveJenaya 2012/06/30 09:23:41
    Two-Piece
    IloveJenaya
    bikini r better
  • jinx 2012/06/08 08:36:42
    One-Piece
    jinx
    Gotta hide them rolls
  • xantah.interino 2012/06/07 10:04:16
    One-Piece
    xantah.interino
    one piece ia better than two piece.....thas for boys heheheheh
  • O.$.k.Д.Я 2012/06/04 09:49:28
    Two-Piece
    O.$.k.Д.Я
    i misvoted ..
    i'd prefer one piece .. only the lower part !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Anne 2012/05/31 00:57:16 (edited)
  • jaydenvdv 2012/05/30 23:55:26
    Two-Piece
    jaydenvdv
    I bought a two peice, it is hanging on my wall to motivate me to loose enough weight to look good in it!
  • stevie.luplow 2012/05/29 23:43:47
    One-Piece
    stevie.luplow
    I like to have some modesty in my life.
  • Scott 2012/05/28 17:56:14
    Two-Piece
    Scott
    +1
    None piece is the best. :-)
  • Ameera 2012/05/28 17:24:19
    Two-Piece
    Ameera
    but a tankini
  • MorganRae 2012/05/28 17:01:42
    Two-Piece
    MorganRae
    two-piece, but i haven't swam in years
  • Samira Sweetie 2012/05/28 11:45:18
    Two-Piece
    Samira Sweetie
  • disclaimer 2012/05/28 03:19:14
    Two-Piece
    disclaimer
    You know what? I have a sixpack. I will flaunt it.
  • Grissom 2012/05/28 02:24:51
    One-Piece
    Grissom
  • Neenee 2012/05/28 00:22:26
    One-Piece
    Neenee
    Bikini's are like underwear and bras, & I have more cover with a bra on then a tiny bikini.
  • ♥ Amy ♥ Is Home♥ 2012/05/27 22:46:45
    Two-Piece
    ♥ Amy ♥ Is Home♥
    =) i cartoonized it on my profile =)
  • kilroy 2012/05/27 22:39:12
    One-Piece
    kilroy
  • Miss Bela Rae 2012/05/27 20:15:17 (edited)
    One-Piece
    Miss Bela Rae
    I'm a girl, but I absolutely hate people seeing my thighs. Don't ask why, because I don't really know. I got boys' swim trunks with whales on them from Wal-Mart and wore a bra and underwear and a t-shirt with them. I've already gone swimming twice in the ocean. We're in Mississippi, though, so the ocean is kind of gross.
  • Rubyking 2012/05/27 18:30:09
    One-Piece
    Rubyking
    swim trunks are all I need
  • Bibliophilic 2012/05/27 17:56:39 (edited)
    One-Piece
    Bibliophilic
    More practical. I only swim for exercise and at the beach I wear a one piece and surf shorts. The last time that I wore a two piece (not a tankini) I was a little girl.
  • SA 2012/05/27 16:56:56
    One-Piece
    SA
    Too old for a 2 piece!! LOL
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/05/27 16:05:23
    One-Piece
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
  • mrdog 2012/05/27 09:28:36
    One-Piece
    mrdog
    Red Speedo Baby...bark
  • Paige 2012/05/27 04:56:29
    Two-Piece
    Paige
    Bikini all the way!!!!!!!
  • shygurl 2012/05/27 04:18:41
    Two-Piece
    shygurl
    i like tankinis but i kinda prefer the top like a bra but the bottom like a short
  • James 2012/05/27 01:35:21
    One-Piece
    James
  • C.C. 2012/05/27 01:35:14
    One-Piece
    C.C.
    +1
    Sparing eyes...or do what I used to do and not go to the beach anymore
  • not u 2012/05/27 01:14:32
    Two-Piece
    not u
    NEITHER!
  • Sir Bud. 2012/05/27 01:07:59
    One-Piece
    Sir Bud.
  • Pablo 2012/05/27 01:06:19
    One-Piece
    Pablo
    +1
    One piece...and I'm not sure what part of the ankle it should cover.....
    Pablo
  • Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~ 2012/05/27 01:01:16
    One-Piece
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    +3
    Can't stand two-piece swimsuits. Make me feel like I'm in my underwear and makes me feel like I want to be looked at and exposed, which I do not want ergo I do not wear two-pieces. But mostly it's because of the underwear thing, makes me feel like I'm just in my underwear. Bleh.
  • James Surgeon... 2012/05/27 01:36:15
    James
    Well if you don't like the feeling of being in your underwear then just go naked.....
  • Surgeon... James 2012/05/27 01:59:10
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    +2
    If I don't want to feel exposed or want to be looked at, what in any sense of rationality would make you think I would ever go naked at all? I wear a one-piece as I am modest. I am not an exhibitionist.

I mean geez, go naked, silly ass idea. If I don't like getting looked at while feeling like I'm in my underwear then it makes no rational sense at all that I would want to be seen naked. I mean really, that's crazy, saying something that made no sense. I mean being perverted and making pervy comments is one thing, but then there's just not thinking what you write through because it makes no sense given what I said. I said I don't like feeling exposed, so obviously I wouldn't want to be naked... I mean, duh!

If you're going to make perverted comments to me, do it right! Otherwise, I just feel insulted, and you don't insult a lady while making perverted comments to her... that's just rude! *stares*

BTW, I hope you detected the heavy sense of sarcasm laced all through that... but still, I don't do the whole naked thing, it's disgusting. And what I said is true, if I don't wish to feel exposed the obviously I wouldn't go naked. Isn't that obvious? Joking aside, and I presume you were joking, there's just somethings that need to make sense in order to be funny... and that didn't. Nice try though.
  • James Surgeon... 2012/05/27 02:01:10
    James
    No offense but do you often go around in circles when you communicate?
  • Surgeon... James 2012/05/27 05:40:23
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    Only for the lawlz.
  • James Surgeon... 2012/05/28 02:07:33
    James
    hmmmm......nice try.
  • shygurl Surgeon... 2012/05/27 04:14:39
    shygurl
    a one piece is basically like wearing a long underwear also isnt it? or do u just not like ur tummy showing
  • Surgeon... shygurl 2012/05/27 06:41:10
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    +2
    Nope, it's not, it's like a swimsuit. I don't wear one-piece underwear, do you? So I wouldn't call it long underwear. Maybe back when people used to wear long underwear but that was back in the day when you'd be considered naked for showing too much leg, let alone what a bikini shows.

Actually it's because I hate having much skin exposed at all, makes me feel like I'm being stared at or examined, like people are looking at my skin and I hate it. Each time I wore a two-piece, bikini or not, it usually ended in unnecessary Jiggle Physics or someone yanking it off. I'm quite busty, I got a lot to stare at, I don't like people staring, that's what it mostly comes down to. That and competitive swimming. One-pieces were required and I was so relieved after finally getting one, made swimming so much easier... esp. since I stopped hitting my built in floatation devices while attempting to breast stroke.

That about sums it up really. Also I HATE attracting any sort of sexual attention from anyone. Despise it, find it disgusting. Each and every time I have worn a two-piece, things have gone horribly wrong and usually end in me being topless unwillingly. With a one-piece, you can't do that. I don't like to attract sexual attention, at all, and while I'm not that great looking I'm still att...

That about sums it up really. Also I HATE attracting any sort of sexual attention from anyone. Despise it, find it disgusting. Each and every time I have worn a two-piece, things have gone horribly wrong and usually end in me being topless unwillingly. With a one-piece, you can't do that. I don't like to attract sexual attention, at all, and while I'm not that great looking I'm still attractive and so I don't want to dress in a manor which would suggest I'm trying to seek sexual attention by flaunting my body in hopes of attracting a possible mate. Oh God no, that would be horrid - talk about giving ht wrong impression.

Not just with swimsuits either, I always dress in a way that shows very little skin (as little as the weather allows) so I don't attract any sort of sexual attention from anyone.

All in all, one-pieces, at least the ones I wear, are better because they don't show off too much skin like around my tits or ass, mostly. Also they offer much better support.
    Sorry for the long explanation but it's a variety of reasons.
  • Mae Surgeon... 2012/05/27 09:37:20
    Mae
    +1
    I understand where you're coming from. Women always whine about men objectifying them, treating them like sex objects, then they wear colored underwear to the beach, saying "look at me"! Aren't they supposed to want the men to respect them? Then stop dressing so vulgarly, showing off 99% of what you've got. How else do you expect men to see you, when you're running around, teasing them in your underwear? Men don't control themselves anymore, they don't even try to hide what they want, so why would a woman or girl who supposedly respects herself purposely dress like that unless they're just as dirty and sex-driven as the horny men are? I just find bikinis to be vulgar in general.
  • FordCrews 2012/05/27 00:52:23
    Two-Piece
    FordCrews
    +1
    But as long as they are crotchless, what's it really matter.

2014/12/21 15:13:46