"Israel-forever" Do you find it offensive? In a chatroom someone came in with that user name and she was run out of town, the insults were terrible. If someone came on this site with the user name "Israel-forever" would you have a problem with it?

Yosyp 2012/05/16 16:55:15
Related Topics: Israel, Terrible, Offensive

• CREW grand 2012/05/16 17:28:49
    CREW grand
    +3
    I find all nationalism offensive when the nation is highly political.
    However, if someone came here with such a name, I wouldn't insult them for it.
    Then again, I wouldn't defend them from anyone who did. :)
    If I saw a username such as "Ukraine-forever," I wouldn't find that offensive.
    I would also defend them from anyone who insulted them.
    The difference is, I perceive Ukraine to be internationally apolitical.
    If, on the other hand, Ukraine invaded Belarus and the soldiers began murdering babies, raping women and committing general brigandage, and then I saw a username such as "Ukraine-forever," then yes, I would find that offensive, and I might even insult them myself.
    Of course, that's just hypothetical, and I'm not implying that Israel has done it.
    I'm also not implying they haven't.

Don

• beach bum 2012/05/27 04:41:41
    beach bum
    +1
    let people use whatever id they choose
  • dasimon1 2012/05/27 02:15:19
    dasimon1
    +1
    NO i'm Jewish I have now problem with it.
  • susan BN-0 2012/05/26 23:27:00
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/05/26 22:34:21
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/05/17 16:17:12
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    I couldn't care less.
  • Scott 2012/05/17 15:32:30
    Scott
    The jihadist pigs want to destroy the only country in the whole of the middle east and the world that is a safe stronghold for the jews. Disgusting!
  • No
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1

I expect the next man to represent pride in his home and geographical prerogative the same way I do with mine.

"Israel Forever"? No problem! Stay "down for your ground", bubba. Personally, I'm down with the "America Forever" blast, I don't give a rat's ass about any other country...but I expect the citizens of that country to!

Anyone not proud of, and willing to fight for, their homeland, is worthless, weak, ineffectual trash. Said trash fails the initial test of humanity: claim your turf and represent. Everything we have as a species, every idea, every philosophy, is predicated upon man having a geographical prerogative to claim as his own.

All countries, including my own, are flawed; they are the product of men's minds, and men are flawed creatures. However: here in America, we have the greatest system to ever spring forth from the mind of man, to wit: the marriage of Republican democracy with free market economics.

I'm proud to be an American, and wouldn't want to be anything else. I'm not going to say we're "better" than anyone, but I love my country just the same. We are WHAT we are, and WHO we are, and I love us for it. May whatever God you worship bless the USA! Red, white, and blue, bay-bee!!!
  • addie 2012/05/16 22:16:45
    addie
    +1
    We see all kinds of personel beliefs in people's user names. I am very judgmental. but I need more info to go on. than a user name.
  • MichaelJ 2012/05/16 18:20:27
    MichaelJ
    +1
    I don't see a problem with that name. If someone used 'Iran Forever' wouldn't bother me either.
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/05/16 17:59:51
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +1
    But, people on the internet don't really tolerate extreme nationalism.
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/05/16 17:50:53
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +1
    No problem at all
  • CREW grand 2012/05/16 17:28:49
    CREW grand
    +3
    I'm also not implying they haven't.

Don
  • addie CREW grand 2012/05/16 22:23:30
    addie
    +1
    Ha! You anti-semetic bast-id!
    So you would not defend someone's right to use any name they wanted? Oh, if they are from the Urktaine you would? okay. heehee
    You are practically a Republican! That's right!
  • CREW grand addie 2012/05/16 23:29:26
    CREW grand
    I would certainly defend their right to use the name.
    People have the right to support murdering, raping brigands.
    And I have the right to insult the people who support them. :)
    Say, I'm thinking of changing my avatar; what do you think of this one?:

brigand

Don
  • addie CREW grand 2012/05/16 23:39:33
    addie
    +1
    Can you paste a little, Johnny Wayne, peaking out, from lady liberty's crown, maybe?
    Than it would be perfect! Heehee
  • CREW grand addie 2012/05/16 23:46:47
  • addie CREW grand 2012/05/17 01:03:50
    addie
    +1
    It would explain a lot, but gays wont appreciate that story going around.
  • CREW grand addie 2012/05/18 07:23:14
    CREW grand
    +1
    Yeah, its original intention was an insult to John Wayne, but it's probably more an insult to gays. :)

Don
  • Walaa 2012/05/16 17:04:38
    Walaa
    +2
    Yes if she was insulting others that didnt acquire the same believe or percpective or point of view she did, for that would make her a close minded person. An open minded person would accept other peoples differences rather than insult them and justify though generalization.
    I wouldnt have any problem with someone with the user name of Israel-forever as long as she states no insults, I wouldnt mind even if she was defending them when it comes to the Palestinian case for thats her opinion shes expressing, s basically as long as she expresses herself in civilized manner.
  • Yosyp Walaa 2012/05/16 17:07:11
    Yosyp
    She didn't have a chance to say anything, as soon as she entered the room and said hello she was attacked for having that username.
  • Walaa Yosyp 2012/05/16 17:12:39
    Walaa
    +1
    Well, than I dont see any rational reason for such actions. However if you put into consideration some of the people who have lost their beloved ones in the war that Americans troops somewhat fought for Isreal in Palestine then to them it was enough for a reason. I'm not defending their actions for I believe one must try his best not to carry such dislike specially to a group for that hate would ultimately lead to a certain level of generalization and eventually discrimination.
  • Leo 2012/05/16 17:00:51
    Leo
    I have great respect for Israel.
  • Swan Eshdeh 2012/05/16 17:00:05
    Swan Eshdeh
    +1
    WHAT this "isr...." means ????for GOD SAKE ???? its "curse forever" .....

2014/08/22 20:59:56