Isn't everyone sick of fighting against each other? Right vs left, liberals vs comservatives, wealthy vs poor. Don't you think its about time to put aside all the divide and unite and fight for what we all really want?

Gnarly Sheen 2013/12/08 00:38:03

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the best way not to have a finger pointed at you is to manipulate everyone into pointing the finger at each other.

• JohnT 2013/12/08 04:36:15 (edited)
    No, its not my party's fault, nor my demographics. You fix it!
    JohnT
    Being a Independent I am not part of the two sided bickering of the political zealots, nor do I get involved. I have better things to do in my life. Working on my bucket list and enjoying my retirement. Don't really give a rats butt what they do. My only wish is that all political things stay in the political forum so those of us that don't babble about that garbage can enjoy the other forums.
  • Miss Marvel 2013/12/08 04:33:00
    Yes, its time to put aside everything and fix this as one nation united!
    Miss Marvel
    All of this bickering back and forth is not getting us anywhere!
  • Country Gentleman 2013/12/08 02:36:04
    Country Gentleman
    +1
    Wish you had a third choice. I have only one question. What exactly do WE want?
  • Gnarly ... Country... 2013/12/08 02:43:56
    Gnarly Sheen
    +2
    For starters not to live in a society where you're born into debt. To have representatives that are concerned with something more than just keeping their seats. To see bills passed that don't have pork written in to line their pockets, or their districts, or the people running them. To see our county return to a land where we all at least have a chance to make a decent life. You pose the most important question though. You should post it.
  • Country... Gnarly ... 2013/12/08 03:12:32
    Country Gentleman
    +1
    Thank you for your kind comment. I do not have very good luck with getting a response to my posts. Feel free to post the question yourself.
  • Gnarly ... Country... 2013/12/08 03:46:31
    Gnarly Sheen
    +2
    No problem. The whole point is for us to stop jumping down each other's throat and start to come together.
  • Country... Gnarly ... 2013/12/08 03:50:08
    Country Gentleman
    +1
    Besides finding out what we want, the biggest problem to be solved is stopping the people that wish to divide us.
  • Gnarly ... Country... 2013/12/08 04:04:04
    Gnarly Sheen
    +1
    You just nailed on the head.
  • Aliona 2013/12/08 02:11:42
    Aliona
    In my country there is a quote from the old cult comedy.
    The camel has two humps, because life is a struggle. lol
  • Morgan 2013/12/08 02:06:25
    Morgan
    THANK YOU!!!! No one ever said we had to fight each other.
  • USAF Vet 2013/12/08 01:56:31 (edited)
    USAF Vet
    +1
    The solution is right in front of everyone, it's called The Constitution of The United States, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights. The three documents are race, religion, sexual orientation and gender blind.
  • ruralntex 2013/12/08 01:42:17
    ruralntex
    We should start with something we can agree on. I suggest a balanced budget amendment, just to make sure that DC knows who the hell is boss.
  • Yes, its time to put aside everything and fix this as one nation united!
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    How many times have we been asking these kind of questions and just how many times have we been disappointed ?!
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2013/12/08 01:18:30
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +3
    Until the desire to consolidate power to the govt. then the fight continues...party labels are meaningless....its what they believe (whether they are Repub or Dem) that is the problem. If libs/progs/dems finally realize that socialism is not the answer then the battle will continue....any talk from the Left about the desire to get along is pure fraud
  • SunGod1... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 03:01:30
  • Bob, th... SunGod1... 2013/12/08 04:05:09
    Bob, the reasonable one
    that makes no sense at all.....
  • Gnarly ... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 04:53:39
    Gnarly Sheen
    I have no dog in this back n forth but, they mean take a look in the mirror buddy.
  • Bob, th... Gnarly ... 2013/12/08 13:48:08
    Bob, the reasonable one
    I know what it means...but the use of it has no purpose...perhaps you should have read my reply...and being noncommittal on either side isn't taking a stand for anything....If you don't stand for something means you will fall for anything.
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 05:33:06
    Guru_T_Firefly
    Funny, but I was thinking just the opposite. If conservatives, RWNJs/ Repugs finally realize that what we've got isn't working then the battle will continue....any talk from the right about the desire to get along is pure fraud.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/08 13:50:00
    Bob, the reasonable one
    same thing from the Left, when they want to get along it's a total complete lie...I can list the many times that Republicans caved in to get along and were totally burned by Democrat promises that they didn't honor at all.......
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 15:13:25
    Guru_T_Firefly
    YLOL! ou rightie-tighties love redundancy, don't you? Sure you can, but none of it would be true, would it?
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/08 15:24:45
    Bob, the reasonable one
    and you skip over the content of what I wrote and pretend ignorance or offer pure snark. Here's a clue; snark isn't intelligent policy, it's also an indicator of your reasoning ability. In other words, you are running on empty in content.
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 18:51:01
    Guru_T_Firefly
    The only thing that I skipped was your BS rhetoric. The content that you left was intentionally deceptive and unsupported by facts or context of any kind. Good luck with that. You're the reason America can't have nice things.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/08 20:28:15
    Bob, the reasonable one
    yea, my BS rhetoric....you've offered nothing but criticism of my opinion...You Failed epically in sharing what limited intelligence you have...nuff said
    fail
    fail
    dumbass
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/09 04:27:19
    Guru_T_Firefly
    LOL! Thanks for proving my point. You've been a big help in illustrating how your ridiculous ideology hurts America. Great job, nimrod.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/09 05:54:17
    Bob, the reasonable one
    I used the meme that suits you...after all you offer nothing but snark. Read my very first post....now offer something intelligent in rebuttal..surprise me with something thought out
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/09 12:58:57
    Guru_T_Firefly
    No, you went for the least common denominator like most bottom-dwelling RWNJs do.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/09 14:01:37 (edited)
    Bob, the reasonable one
    and the answer is that you can't "talk", you've lost the ability to communicate in a useful manner.

LOL.....FINALLY THE LAST RESORT, WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEIR STUPIDITY.....THEY BLOCK....YOU LOSE
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/09 19:12:18
    Guru_T_Firefly
    I'm sure that you meant "type" instead of talk. However, the answer is that you ARE the least common denominator. You'd only be useful as the before picture in a baldness cure ad.
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/12/08 01:13:45
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +2
    Humanity has an ego problem and refuses to unite.To achieve world peace we must learn to overcome our own arrogance.We must learn to care for each other and make peace.
    Jimi hendrix love of power
  • Gnarly ... XXMr.Sc... 2013/12/08 01:23:17
    Gnarly Sheen
    Thanks for getting it. I'm seeing people vote no its your party's fault, but saying they want to fight for the principles or the good of the country.
  • Bob, th... XXMr.Sc... 2013/12/08 04:05:42
    Bob, the reasonable one
    said while under the influence of heroin....
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 05:34:27
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    So? When have you ever said anything that intelligently profound?
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/08 13:50:30
    Bob, the reasonable one
    every day....but commonsense is an alien concept to you
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 15:14:22
    Guru_T_Firefly
    Right. Good luck getting anyone else to believe that. You should try using some common sense sometime.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/08 15:25:45
    Bob, the reasonable one
    You endorse heroin and pithy quotes....ok then, good luck with that
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/08 18:51:46
    Guru_T_Firefly
    You make illiterate assumptions based on your own illiterate assertions.
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/09 05:55:05
    Bob, the reasonable one
    take your drugs and lie down....because you can't fashion a thought on the keyboard
  • Guru_T_... Bob, th... 2013/12/09 12:59:53
    Guru_T_Firefly
    Why would I deprive you of your illicit drugs and create an unwanted drug habit only to end up like you?
  • Bob, th... Guru_T_... 2013/12/09 14:02:10
    Bob, the reasonable one
    yawn....you're boring

2014/07/22 15:01:39