Islam Question & Answer

Islam Question & Answer

Abdullah Baspren
This group is for answers to many questions we received from Muslims and non-Muslims .. We will put the question and answer and we are pleased to know your opinion then ..

URL http://www.sodahead.com/living/islam-question-answer/group-27363/

Public Living 353 2012/04/19 05:46:02

Canvas

Questions according to the true faith of Muslims, according to the method of the Sunnis and the group

May I suggest to the seeker of truth do the following NINE STEPS for purification of the mind:

Clean their mind, their heart and their soul real good.
Clear away all the prejudices and biases.
Read a good translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in a language that they can understand best.
Take some time.
Read and reflect.
Think and pray.
And keep on asking the One who created you in the first place, to guide you to the truth.
Keep this up for a few months. And be regular in it.
Above all, do not let others who are poisoned in their thinking influence you while your are in this state of "rebirth of the soul."
The rest is between you and the Almighty Lord of the Universe. If you truly love Him, then He already knows it and He will deal with each of us according to our hearts.

Peace to you and Guidance from Allah the One Almighty God, Creator and Sustainer of all that exists.

thank you
abdullah baspren

--------------------------------------------------
Conditions:
Group to take the knowledge to those who seek the right of the dialogue .. There are many places to verbal abuse and insults and ridicule .. This is not one of them
Threads are supported by evidence and logic .. And you can show your opinion on any topic .. Without putting things out on the subject

Anyone who wants to ask about a certain thing I hope to send me the question will be answered as much as possible

Forums

Search Comments
  • Search Comments
  • Search Title / Description
No forums yet

Comments

• Denis B 2013/11/12 09:23:55
    Denis B
    Hello my brothers and sisters,

Peace be unto you. i have one question: I have created my own job. I help aspiring academics to become professionals. However, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the last year. Many of my Islamic clients from Kuwait, Oman and Indonesia do not want to see me make a living. This is not the first aspect of this phenomenon that I have experienced. Years ago, I helped a restauranteur to thrive by providing an honest needed service and the restauranteur's local imam would try to tell him to limit the amount of the payment for his services. As a result, I was not able to continue, because the Imam did not wish to see me make a reasonable profit. This adversely affected the restauranteur's livelihood. Is there an Islamic cultural tendency not to wish to see African Americans earn an honest living?I was going to go to Mecca for my first Hajj, but now since Muslims are stealing from me, I am doubtful. i have never had to steal from a Muslim. Can someone explain what is happening? Holy Quran
  • Amitabh Bachchan 2013/09/06 12:54:46
    Amitabh Bachchan
    islam is world religion ever. allah love much Muhammad (saw) than other prophet. then any body didn't believe this words what i'm saying .time of day of judgement there're all believe what about islam .
  • Dzeeng 2013/08/16 04:36:23
    Dzeeng
    Islam not religion it's cult
  • ISOM 2013/08/04 17:08:19
    ISOM
    Dear Abdullah,

Thank you for the invite. I am able to answer many of the questions posted in this forum, however, there is no reply button to replay directly to the person(s) that posted them.

Questions

Members